What is the best branch and why is it the Air Force?

What is the best branch and why is it the Air Force?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. Recruiter that's trying to be cool by posting an ad on an online fidget spinning competion forum.
Stop that. You don't need more autists to help build super jets.

Why the fuck would I be recruiting on Sup Forums?

>What is the best branch

The one used for nigger hanging?

You fucked up, it's actually the Coast Guard

Because near-sighted fat pilots are in demand?

Why wouldn't you?

Cuz I been there and done that.

It was OK until they got bit by the "diversity" bug about 7 or 8 years ago and they started replacing all the low drama/high competence white guys with high drama/low competence minority females.

Untied Status Marin Crops
Rah

The same on as your family tree's singular branch?

Unadorned cinderblock wall related?

kek

Well...now that you mention it....

They have the hottest girls...

How do i become a pilot? Is airforce the only route for a poorfag?

Join the military if you want but it won't change much about you.

I have a friend who was an Army ranger. So really badass special forces like dude basically.

His girlfriend who has cheated on him while they were engaged is like a 1/10 SJW.

Long story short: if you're a beta, you're a beta.

>Air Force

user, I was a 2A553B in the Air Force. It's not the greatest branch.

I should have joined the Coast Guard. At least their job descriptions and recruitment schemes aren't bullshit.

What is the best branch and why is it the Chair Force?
>fixed

Unless you go to OCS or the Air Force Academy you'll just be scraping bird shit off planes

it's the best branch because it was graced by my presence for 6 years

high IQ but less gay than navy

That looks like a really comfy keyboard.

Also, AF and Navy has the best food. AF doesn't require you to be on a ship.

AF best service.

No no anaon.

You CAN be a towel folder for the services group and make the SAME money as that E4 whose job IS to scrape bird shit off of planes.

You can be a pilot in all of the branches. Navy is the hardest though. Top Gun shit.

But ya all branches have aircraft. Army might have the least but it has some fixed wing.

considering going OCS after my CS masters, but it'll be a big downgrade in $$ and many are calling me retarded for considering it.

i'll also be 30 and childless before entering which does concern me

You know the rule Sup Forums tits or gtfo

It's the barracks

ew. they dont know how actual fights work and they think the military is a country club. dept of army -2pts

disregard OCS go enlisted fuck jucies.

The military is relatively small now. To the degree they actively recruit is just so they can turn away the average joe for the above average joe. Source, my cousin spent sometime as a recruiter for the Army.

explain this pic.

Don't do it user.

Why would you commision when you have a degree that's worth something that allows you to be flexible? I'm telling you as an AF vet NOT to make that mistake.

Alternative is I could just seek employment in defense related tech industry, stay civvie

sex ed for junior enlisteds

or you could just suck ten trillion cocks

one reason to join tho is I figure i'd get experience with things most cant get elsewhere

The last White genocide Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY

Like dying for Greater Israel

That IS A alternative. Maybe I'm just bitter, and don't ever want to help the US government again.

Such as?

No that's usually a lie. Usually.

Most experience doesn't transfer at all.

But CS might. So for you specifically that is truth.

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY

This.

My experience working on aircraft avionics has done me ZERO favors for job experience. I've applied to a dozen avionics jobs, and several electronics jobs since getting out. None have hired me.

I have a FCC license, an A.S. in Avionics Technology, and an A.A. and thought about getting my A&P license, but if I do that I'm better off going back into the AF for better job security.

digits do not lie

i dont want to clean up bird shit but i do want to work in national defense.Im still in college are there any other branches you guys reccomend that i could join once i graduate?

>applying for any avionics job without at least a BS or A&P.

come on, man. also, you really should have gotten your BS during your first enlistment.

Not true.

The enlisted jobs in the AF are definitely not glamorous. Be prepared to either be a mechanic or a cop. Being a cop is fucking terrible until you're a technical sergeant and get a really kushy gig of basically telling everyone what to do from an office.

Being a mechanic ranges from meh to absolute shit. I was a nuclear missile mechanic, I typically worked about 8 days a month but the few days I did work were absolute shit. Roughly 16-20 hour days filled with nothing but dirty fucking work, screaming at the top of your lungs, and long drives. I wouldn't recommend it, those 8 day months are not always consistent but they lure you in with that shit. Sometimes we worked 15 day months, all really just depends.

are they still the slowest branch for advancement?

They mind the missile silos

>national defense

You don't have to join the military user. If you want to that's fine, but I'm telling you the job you THINK you want to do as a commissioned officer going in, you WON'T do once you reach a certain rank. Chances are is that if you're on this board, you're going to hate being forced to go into a job that you cannot quit and being surrounded by normies who think the word of the government is infallible.

Colorado Springs is the best city in America

The thing is user, I was told by literally everyone that yiu didn't need your A&P license. I knew reservist ARTs and ex active duty that did NOT have their license and did NOT have a B.S. that got jobs working for Raytheon and Lockheed.

Clearly that opinion was wrong. I got out to go full time for a degree I no longer have interest in pursuing. Had I stayed on the avionics path I would have just stayed in until retirement.

that stealth User ID color

its a near perfect blend, marvelous

Fuck no, we've never been the slowest but we'll always be one of the slower ones. The slowest are the Marines because they have a lot of people coming in while having a lot of people getting out at the same time. So when you first join, there are a million other retards exactly where you're at. Also the Marine Corps budget is the smallest, hence why they are pretty shy with promotions. You have to be in for a while, and show dedication. One thing I will give the Marines is for the most part their senior leadership is rock solid because it is filled with guys who only ever wanted to be exactly where they are. Meanwhile in the AF you really only have to pass the test, so any idiot who studied can get by eventually.

I heard the Air Force gets bounce houses during holidays.

>But CS might. So for you specifically that is truth.
Right, I figure theres some cool stuff that only .mil can touch for that.. but idk maybe I'm better off just being employed with lockheed or some contractor instead without going mil.

tbf, getting your A&P is pretty easy. Totally worth the cost.

plus i'm assuming you have a clearance. get on that shit while you still have it.

Not Air Force but with the benefits they get and how tis run you can actually build a resume with being a part of it. Like you actually lean shit

>mil

If you're not working on the SIGNET and the other network that elludes me at the moment, it's not worth joining for....and chances are those guys who do work on those networks are civilian contractors anyway that work for the DoD.

it is a perfect blend

Pilots will be obsolete when we will have drones in the future that can fly past Mach 8 without human limitations or risks.

Nope. I got out Jan 2015.

its actually a glitchy, ergonomic nightmare of a shitty keyboard. I used one of those for three years.

Servicemen

Men

This truth alone is one of the reasons I stopped pursuing a commision.

Depends on what you do.

I was a nuclear missile mechanic and learned fuck all. About the only thing that helps me in civi life is the top secret clearance I got. It's cool to tell people I worked on nukes because it sounds way cooler than it is. *Some jobs will hook you up though. Space Avionics ain't bad, they get a TS too. Geospacial Intel is comfy I've heard.

>and chances are those guys who do work on those networks are civilian contractors anyway that work for the DoD.
Yeah thats my concern.

Also sucks that most of those jobs from what I see basically means living in Virginia...and uh...FUCK THAT.

That ((nose))

Air Force is in charge of drones too, genius.

Basically everything that is expensive goes to the Army and Air Force. Anything that is really expensive goes to the Air Force exclusively.

This is why I ultimately got out. I still remember in Afghanistan 2013, our commanders were given the order to ban/remove all bikini posters, sports illustrated, playboys, etc from the squadron and our personal lockers.

Marine detected. Let me guess, you're an electrician or some other non-combat role who thinks being a Marine alone grants him badass status? Top kek, I shoot on my own time and I bet I post better numbers than you. Oh wait I forgot, "every Muhrine is a rifleman first", right?

Yep. I'd never live in that cucked state.

Another military truth user: IF THERE IS NO TECHNICAL ORDER, written step by step for that job, YOU DON'T DO IT.

I'm willing to bet my left arm that there is no T.O. for network maintenance. Hence, why you won't touch it, so they hire a contractor.

Really? In my dorm we had a big ass poster of a naked chick in the main hallway and no one ever said a word. Never been to a combat zone though maybe it is different.

Our wing commander called my squadron out at Wing Commanders call, in front of the whole base, for the same thing. Pretty much called us sexual predators. That happened during my last six months in.

Convince an 18 year old not to go Seabee.

Smarter cannon fodder

Why would I do that? If you want to do it then do it. Navy ain't a bad branch, I always just tell people no Marines and no Army unless you want to go infantry.

Fighting (((their))) wars.

I experienced this also. Nobody cared or did anything differently. A female LT tried to start some shit over it, then she failed her pt test twice ( she was a fat black woman).

got diagnosed with major depression a few year back due to family problems and now am instant DQ'ed. feel bad man.

Unless you're infantry you won't be doing any real fighting. Tanks rarely go in anymore and aircraft don't fight because that implies the sandniggers even stood a chance.

If you're infantry in the Marines, prepare to see shit. If you're infantry in the Army, prepare to see just as much shit but not get credit for it because civilians are dumb and think Marines are the only ones who get into the shit.

Lol. Unfortunately I had a man hating feminist white captain during this time. Morale decreased significantly.

In fact, shortly after when the air force opened up early retirement, allowing people to get out early, OVER HALF THE SQUADRON dropped retirement papers.

Guess what? They all got denied, and we had a commander's call in which we were all berated for wanting to get out. It's a shame because I always wanted to enlist, but all my enlistment did was made me hate the government and a good chunk of my country.

Lol I remember that in processing briefing. Someone made a joke that the instructor should demonstrate how to put it on with their mouth.

Dunno but Marines is the worst.
>t. US Marine.

>tan belt

At least post the unedited version.

>What's the best branch of welfare

I leave this shit here just in case