URANIUM ONE

Ignore the slide threads. Keep this going. Blast social media - normie-book, 140-character cesspool, myface or whatever it is you kids are using these days and KEEP THIS TRENDING!

dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/10/19/russian-uranium-scheme-gets-scant-media-attention

Millions of dollars flowed into the Clinton Foundation from Russia, more money directly to Bill via comfy paid speech fees, and an FBI investigation into bribery - none of this was enough to stop the Obama administration from selling 20% of US uranium production to Russia, and now 20% of the uranium sold has left the United States for unknown lands.

We need to keep trending. I want anons to start spitballing hashtags to use. Rev up those twitter accounts boys.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=acMqxcdxE0E

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=3
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
infowars.com/clinton-foundation-did-not-report-russian-uranium-one-payments-wall-street-analyst-argues/
dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/10/19/russian-uranium-scheme-gets-scant-media-attention
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/27/john-podestas-brother-bagged-180000-putins-uranium-company/
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299904-wikileaks-releases-alleged-podesta-emails
breitbart.com/video/2017/10/19/schweizer-hillary-claim-lack-awareness-uranium-one-deal-stretches-credulity-investigation-warranted/
circa.com/story/2017/10/19/nation/a-us-consulting-firm-with-ties-to-the-clintons-lobbied-on-behalf-of-russias-nuclear-giant-for-the-purchase-american-uranium
circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one
investors.com/politics/commentary/check-it-out-the-new-york-times-just-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/
dailycaller.com/2017/10/19/andrea-mitchells-sad-excuse-for-not-covering-the-clinton-uranium-story-video/?utm_source=site-share
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/01/05/clinton-is-selling-uranium-from-bundy-and-hammond-ranches-to-russians-to-fund-presidential-campaign/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/wall-street-whistleblower-explains-clinton-foundation-purposely-hid-russian-uranium-one-payments/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/uranium-one-scandal-clinton-linked-consulting-firm-lobbied-behalf-russias-nuclear-corporation/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/26/exclusive-john-podesta-may-have-violated-federal-law-by-not-disclosing-75000-stock-shares/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1120318/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
youtu.be/RnnWrMJS2Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boomp

Bump

Continued from Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=3

FBI Uncovered Russian Bribery Plot Before Obama Administration Approved Controversial Nuclear Deal with Moscow
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Clinton Foundation Did Not Report Russian Uranium One Payments, Wall Street Analyst Argues
infowars.com/clinton-foundation-did-not-report-russian-uranium-one-payments-wall-street-analyst-argues/

Russian Uranium Scheme gets Scant Media Attention

John Podesta's Brother Bagged $180,000 From Putin's Uranium Company
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/27/john-podestas-brother-bagged-180000-putins-uranium-company/

Wikileaks Releases Alleged Podesta Emails
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299904-wikileaks-releases-alleged-podesta-emails

Schweizer: Hillary Claim of Lack of Awareness on Uranium One Deal 'Stretches Credulity,' Investigation Warranted
breitbart.com/video/2017/10/19/schweizer-hillary-claim-lack-awareness-uranium-one-deal-stretches-credulity-investigation-warranted/

US Consulting Firm with Ties to the Clintons Lobbied on Behalf of Russia's Nuclear Giant
circa.com/story/2017/10/19/nation/a-us-consulting-firm-with-ties-to-the-clintons-lobbied-on-behalf-of-russias-nuclear-giant-for-the-purchase-american-uranium

Judiciary Committee Calls on Former FBI Informant to Testify About Uranium One
circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one

Oops: The New York Times Accidentally Exposed 'The Hillary Clinton-Russia Nexus'!
investors.com/politics/commentary/check-it-out-the-new-york-times-just-exposed-the-hillary-clinton-russia-nexus/

Andrea Mitchell's Sad Excuse For Not Covering The Clinton Uranium Story
dailycaller.com/2017/10/19/andrea-mitchells-sad-excuse-for-not-covering-the-clinton-uranium-story-video/?utm_source=site-share

The Podesta Emails; Part One
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release

Clinton is Selling Uranium from Bundy and Hammond Ranches to Russians to Fund Presidential Campaign
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/01/05/clinton-is-selling-uranium-from-bundy-and-hammond-ranches-to-russians-to-fund-presidential-campaign/

WOW! Wall Street Whistleblower Says Clinton Foundation Purposely Hid Russian-Uranium One Payments
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/wall-street-whistleblower-explains-clinton-foundation-purposely-hid-russian-uranium-one-payments/

Uranium One Scandal: Clinton-Linked Consulting Firm Lobbied on Behalf of Russian Nuclear Giant
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/uranium-one-scandal-clinton-linked-consulting-firm-lobbied-behalf-russias-nuclear-corporation/

John Podesta May Have Violated Federal Law By Not Disclosing 75,000 Stock Shares
dailycaller.com/2017/03/26/exclusive-john-podesta-may-have-violated-federal-law-by-not-disclosing-75000-stock-shares/

Bill Clinton Sought State's Permission to Meet with Russian Nuclear Official during Obama Uranium Decision
thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

The slides are getting hard to deal with

>the Obama administration from selling 20% of US uranium production to Russia,
It was Canada's uranium. Canada wanted to sell it to Russia but US had right of first refusal. The US didn't need the uranium because aging nuclear plants are going offline. So the US signed off on it, no big deal.

The slides make me happy and encourage me, because I know shit is real when shills appear.

Sliding is pointless as long as I'm awake. I'll keep making these threads.

→ (OP)

Podesta took money from Russia also in the deal
Podesta works at Washington Post
Sessions just said he can't guarantee that no reporters will go to jail
Absolute Happening!

Bump in the night

This story and Pedowood are finally starting to scratch up into the mainstream consciousness and gain ground and all I've seen on pol are slide and shill threads about nothing.
Have a fucking Bump!

hildawg's already halfway to Russia. Maybe Snowden can be our eyes and ears...

Reposting to bump past all the slides: freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1120318/posts

Bumping anyway because I don't give a shit about the uranium, I give a shit about the payoff!

Reminder that being the autist who spams shit on twitter is useful.

Also, remember to keep an eye on wikileaks tweets these days. Pay attention to the moves of Assange and Mueller.

Good thing (((Spencer))) clogged up the news cycle to help us white folk, right?

I'm helping!

Good job

blumpf

Spencer fights for your right to exist, leave that in the other threads and stay focused on keeping this one alive, faggot.

To me it's painfully obvious he's one of (((them))) but that's just my opinion.

This abomination needs to be boiled down into sound bites more easily digested by normies.

The clintondynasty, The bushdynasty and The communityorganizer sold our future down the river for 30 pieces of silver - uh, trillion pieces...

Google gets an average tax break of 632 Million every year. Think that's bad? Boeing gets 3,000,000,000 - that's Billion. Write off every cent of cost of doing business and the rest PROFIT. There are thousands of profitable companies making us pay their operating costs. Energy, Tech, Telecom, Insurance...

Not only did these snakes take bribes in exchange for the Russians taking a Strategic National Asset (Uranium One) ...

They murdered people who could expose them.

They turned our government against us by empowering secret courts (think SS or German Stasi)

They soaked us for Trillions:
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

this is Disclosure.

It's gonna hurt.

>This abomination needs to be boiled down into sound bites more easily digested by normies.

Sound bites yes.

This is part of what memes are for as well.

Wow, slide threads are real

It's leaking into normiebook! Full steam ahead shitposters!

This will be buried by the msm.
You will not see this pick up on cable news regardless of the network.

New to the party? Excellent, yes they are real. You have no idea how real shills are.

Is that really Ted Nugent?

We have to buttfuck this story into the normies field of view, this will destroy the left and there narrative.

Shareblue's Invasion of the Black Dongs has arrived on Sup Forums screens tonight.

Uranium One must be yuuuuuuge.

Bump

It's not shareblue anymore. All the shills for the past few weeks have been Jewish. JIDF/Hasbara

Bumping because slides are hitting front page somehow

Reminder this was known clear back in 2016 but but shills were force feeding us that the Bundies were wrong.

It’s no longer talk. Seems the FBI has all the evidence needed. Time for a house cleaning and hopefully putting a Clinton or two behind bars.

Probably. Until people start getting subpoenas and arrested. No avoiding it then.

I can stick up for myself just fine, I don't need some retard with moobs and a bad haircut giving the kikes more ammunition "on my behalf". Fuck off back to your slide thread.

Ted Nugent, one hell of a model American!
And he hates Hilldawg.

Thought you could use some help.

BUMP BUMP

Definitely yes.

PART 1:
SEE PIC: SENATORS websites, email, phone, twitter, facebook, and youtube.

PART 2:
SEE PIC: SENATORS websites, email, phone, twitter, facebook, and youtube.

Stfu traitor. You Russian shills were working for Hillary the whole time!

gl guys

Spreading awareness to normies helps light the fire.

Do your part.

Sounds a lot like a bribe from the Russians. Shouldn't Trump hire a special prosecutor?

Either Mueller or Assange will spill the beans from what I've gathered.

BUUUUUMP

Bamp.

Bump

These cartoons never spread to normies effectively.

Memes are required.

bump

I don't always bump for the sake of bumping but when the autists are working on something good and the shills are working overtime.

Bumping for truth

Did SB get shutdown at last?
Now we're onto the final boss of the Soros shill machine?

No. NOT SOROS.

ISRAEL

moar bump

bump

bump button pushed

bump again.

i didnt read shit but im bumping anyway lol umad shills?

Bump for exposure on MSM!!

my secret hope is the Sessions is busier than a one-armed paper hanger. all on the down-low until the cases are ironclad.

Someone start making easy to understand memes and spread them to twatter and normiebook

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP! God bless you

we used to have a wizard at memes during the /cfg/ days.

We need to revive the old crews.

Keep bumping cunts

Hate to be that guy but there needs to be some sort of hashtag that we all have to agree on. Unless of course there already is one. I don't know as I don't use twitcher.
Delete any tweets referencing pol or making any racist jokes/remarks. Once they realize we're behind it, they'll dismiss us as fake news.

That gudd!

Bump, you niggers better be tweeting this as well.

Bump

F
for seth

for the meme cannons

have a bump

bump, fuckers, keep bumping

praise full house
let the numerals flow

fixed it.

How the fuck is this at the bottom? This is what pol has been after the whole time. Brock working overtime to cover this up. It must be the smoking gun.

Bump.

bump

Bump

Bump

/cfg/ threads have lots on this

Bump

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Jesus. The slide threads from all the shills on both the left and right.

bump

youtu.be/RnnWrMJS2Ng

They are bringing out last two presidents to shill. Remember when bush was dumb, lied about 911, iraq.
But trumpgph is a mysoginist.
feels good watching pedophile scum try to find a corner to hide in.

bump for more winning
just can't get enough
i just can't get enough

Anything you remember in particular?

>You Russian shills were working for Hillary the whole time!
We worked very hard for Tramp from the begining. There may have been some disinfo campaigns, but whatever, the result was to get him elected!

Yall be careful out there, boys. They can track you and if they deem you threatening enough....well lets just say it plays into their hands that this is an 'anonomoose' board