Sony Playstation has changed all the profile images of its social media accounts to the color purple in order to...

Sony Playstation has changed all the profile images of its social media accounts to the color purple in order to celebrate "Spirit day". A day to fight for the rights of LGBTQ people and LGBTQ acceptance worldwide. Twitter, Instagram and probably more.

So Sup Forums, what will you be doing for this Playstation Spirit Day? I think I am going to play some Destiny 2 and phone my dad to tell him that I am gay and proud! Fuck homophobes and fuck Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/health-survey-gives-government-its-first-large-scale-data-on-gay-bisexual-population/2014/07/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0DM5piGGWz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is unironically nothing wrong with accepting gay and bisexual humans

There's no such thing as "Q".

What's with all the purple?

can sony change it to isis flag during romadon-bombathon?

I feel like appropriating the color of royalty for their faggot festivities is offensive.

Purple Revolution has infiltrated Sony...

Stop playing games.

People can be faggots if they want. Just shut the fuck up about it. Don't push it in people's face. It's not your fucking identity.

It's a placeholder for 'P'

So faggots and trannies get a "Pride Month" in June...and now a day in October...for ~2% of the population...wtf

i think its just a way to avoid never ending extra letters added, to tell snowflakes that they are already included

>for ~2% of the population
its alot more, in a few years when the new numbers roll in it will be obvious

The new numbers are already in:

>Less than 3 percent of the U.S. population identify themselves as gay, lesbian or bisexual, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Tuesday in the first large-scale government survey measuring Americans’ sexual orientation.

>The National Health Interview Survey, which is the government’s premier tool for annually assessing Americans’ health and behaviors, found that 1.6 percent of adults self-identify as gay or lesbian, and 0.7 percent consider themselves bisexual.

>The overwhelming majority of adults, 96.6 percent, labeled themselves as straight in the 2013 survey. An additional 1.1 percent declined to answer, responded “I don’t know the answer” or said they were “something else.”

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/health-survey-gives-government-its-first-large-scale-data-on-gay-bisexual-population/2014/07/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.html

Don't forget trans and queer people!

Purpleanon was right.

"people"

lol we took the rainbow back from the LGBTPBBQs and now they are stuck with purple.

Seriously, what the fuck is with the purple? I have been seeing this shit all day and what the fuck does it have to do with some gay made up holiday?

Purple Revolution is coming Stateside.

The modern omnipresence of pro-gay media brainwashes children into being gay at higher rates than previous. It's a slippery slope, the more gay exist the more pro-gay media children are immersed in and eventually it will be an actual problem. You could argue that it is already a problem considering the abject degeneracy of 21st century culture.

REMINDER IF YOU OWN A PLAYSTATION YOUR AFAGGOT.

this was on the (((npr newshour))) today
youtube.com/watch?v=0DM5piGGWz4

just a coincidence, goy

purple is the color of islam.

Bueno

Microsoft is pro-faggot as well

If he knows you play Destiny 2, I am sure he already knows you are gay.

or asexuals

I don't know what day is supposed to be fag day. I don't really care, either. If you ask them, every day is their holiday, so the idea is cheap.

Imagine a "Heterosexual pride" parade, where all us straight normals walk about, dressed in suits and dresses w/ a nice clutch of kids behind us. How would that fly? Even though that's 98% of us?

It would probably go over like a "White History Month"

:( Dammit.

>literally nazi germany

You're proud about another man using your asshole as a means of masturbation? Maybe you should've stayed away from that queer who molested you, Dane.

Soros color revolution, this time its in the USA and its purple. Keep an eye out, there will be more threads. I don't have the details but it does have to do with his recent dump of $18 billion to his foundation.

mk ultra programing the revolution is coming stick with fellow whites we will survive check