Who would you say is the top studio right now, SHAFT or White Fox?

Who would you say is the top studio right now, SHAFT or White Fox?

unirionically kyoani. phantom world being an exception to that rule

KyoAni.

I'd say that neither of them are (or KyoAni) and that studio wars are by far the worst shitposting threads on Sup Forums

Kyoani. The studio every other studio aspires to be. Seriously

Studio-warring will always be boring unimaginative shit, no matter what variations are being used.

KinoAni

This thread is for real discussion. Please make a kyoanus containment thread so we can have an autism-free thread.

How about you read my post next time faggot. Thanks for the (you) though.

>so we can have an autism-free thread.
Where do you think we are?

>A bunch of visuals but no semblance of an intelligent story

What are you trying to prove? We already know Kyoani animation is all it takes to entertain their robotic fans.

KinoAni

>Questioning godani.
Literally shit taste.

Nice fedora reddit.

SilverLink

Sorry, I just saw the words "Kyoani" in a thread that doesn't even mention Kyoani and assumed you were just another member of their internet defense force.

You asked for the top studio right now, which is Kyoani

This, Silver Link is better than both.

>doesn't like KyoAni
Your opinion is literally worth jack shit, please leave.

Ufotable.

>le epic hollywood FX everywhere studio
No.

Name one even slightly interesting KyoAni show.

>right now

But KyoAni has produced pure trash since Nichijou. K-On was great but it was 5 years ago.

GodAni thread, basically

White Fox definitely. Shaft is, and sorry for the expression, just a meme studio nowadays, let's see what they can do with 3gatsu.

can we ask Hiro to finally relegate all kyoani fags to /jp/ or in another containment board?

In all seriousness, SHAFT and Kyoani have fallen in to a routine because they've found a way to churn out profit without shaking things up.

White Fox is new and willing to surprise you. The ending of Episode 15 in Re:Zero was incredible, and it's not something you can really expect from SHAFT or Kyoani anymore.

KyoAni is literally going to swipe AOTY this year once again.

Hiro is a KyoAnifag, you might be more comfortable back at deddit.

It's just a rehash of Steins;Gate

White Fox sure surprised me with how shit it is. The only good thing they've done is Katanagatari.

We already have one of those

It's called Sup Forums

Re:Zero is undisputed AOTY, please stop deluding yourself.

White Fox would have 2 undisputed AOTYs had Madoka not come out in the same year as Steins;Gate.

KinoAni.

Isn't reddit zero an adaptation? Was the ending of that episode original or something?

>>Re:Zero is undisputed AOTY, please stop deluding yourself.

Meme anime
Meme studio

It's an adaptation, but that has become an iconic episode because of White Fox.

Had Kyoani handled Re:Zero, it would have been as forgettable as KnK.

White Fox's best production is GochiUsa

Why do I keep seeing Re:Zero spammed everywhere? It's forgettable and barely above average.

Please tell me your AOTY. I need a good laugh.

IRC

>Had Kyoani handled Re:Zero, it would have been as forgettable as KnK.
How would you know? Can you look into alternate timelines or something?

Redditors got wet for the super melodramatic shock value episode

First season was OK, second season was more of the same but bland as shit, kinda like Kinmosa

>White Fox logo is a penis
>SHAFT is a penis

Both are fantastic.

>Who would you say is the top studio right now

KyoAni

>SHAFT or White Fox?

White Fox made Hataraku Maou and Steins; Gate which was very good. I haven't enjoyed a SHAFT show since that summer ghost thing made by that pie throwing guy.

Lol sick memepost.

Because it appeals to both plebs and patricians. It's the Eva of our time.

Fuck you kyoanus fans, I'm glad phantom bombed

>Who would you say is the top studio right now

KyoAni obviously

Well let's see, has Kyoani ever made ANY successful anime in the last 5 years that didn't take place primarily in a high school setting?

No?

Exactly. Kyoani is a one trick pony.

Since Kyoani is the top studio, who is number two?

I liked both, But I loved GochiUsa. it's one of my favorite SoL titles ever

>Kuma Miko
>Anne Happy
>Konosuba
>New Game
>Bakuon

Doesn't even come close.

Doga Kobo

Do SHAFTfags not exist anymore? I don't see a single person ITT arguing for SHAFT. What happened?

Phantom had the best boob physics in the history of boob physics. It's a rewatchable classic which no other boob work can compare.

Obviously DEEN is the number one studio. Always been and always will be.

People just used Shaft to troll Kyoani

>Literally all of it is generic Otaku pandering garbage

Do you seriously not know how to differentiate between what's entertaining to you, and what's actually good?

Based, Kyoani is absolute trash.

That's not how you spell silver link.

I like how you respond to yourself.

>Re Zero
>not otaku pandering garbage
>something entertaining can't be good

>Katanagatari
>Steins;Gate
>Re:Zero

No Kyoani anime even comes close to these. Why don't kyoanus fans just give up already?

Hibike S2 will be aoty to be honest.

Amagi

Because redditors love it

Like half KyoAni series have sold better and have had more impact than any of those.

Re:Zero is literally dangling retarded Otakus on a string to get them to watch an anime which constantly insults them and bashes their mentality.

Sounds like you haven't watched more than 3 episodes.

I just see Rem waifubait and cheap suffering. You're retarded if you don't think Re Zero's main audience is otaku.

Re:Zero is cheap entertainment.

>Aniplex's slave
>Literally who
>top tier

That's the point dipshit. It's deconstructing Isekai to get Otaku's to watch an anime which forces self-aware Otakus to do some introspection and perhaps stop being garbage people.

it's gonzo

>deconstructing
Reddit:Zerofags, everyone.

Only if you're watching it wrong.

Where do you think you are? What target audience does a good show have in your opinion? Western normalfags? Age 30+ intellectual masterminds? You want a show like that you watch any TV show. This is anime dumbshit. You and the other normalfaggot go back to Sup Forums.

Retarded melodrama and grimdarkness =/= deconstruction

>deconstruction
You keep using that word etc.

White Fox has no good anime and SHAFT hasn't made anything worth watching since the first seasons of SZS

WF

Nah, fuck off faggot. You are society's garbage. I've been browsing Sup Forums for years, but that doesn't mean I'm a completely worthless human being who's content with that fact.

Who said I'm an otaku you Sup Forumsermin? This was your entire retort?
>f-fuck off Otaku!! you are societies garbage
Are you retarded? I asked you about what target audience you think a good show has?
If I enjoy an anime, I watch it. I don't give a fuck pondering about "hmm what target audience is this meant for??" If I enjoy something, I watch it. That simple. Seriously fuck off now.

That's fine, but you're here posting opinions, then expect to have to explain those opinions. I'm not going to your house berating you for watching something, I'm arguing on a neutral Cajun break-dancing blog that what's entertaining isn't necessarily good.

>successful
>amagi
Sure.

>posting opinions
No I'm here blowing you the fuck out, calling you out on your retarded statement.
>expect to have to explain those opinions
I'm asking you questions about your shitty opinions that you are not answering because you know how retarded your answer will be.For the last time fuck off, I'm done with you.

>what's actually good
If not from how entertaining a work is or from what aspects that an individual values about a work, then how does one determine what's "actually good"?

Shaft has better directors and animators than White Fox.

shit fox always has been garbage. In before le rezero is good meme.

It's difficult to explain, but it's the difference between a base desire, and actual admiration.

You can go to YouTube and find plenty of people that entertain you doing the most retarded and ridiculous shit, but you don't respect them, you're just entertained by them.

>Better Animators
Maybe
>Better Directors
No way

Show don't tell. KyoAni doesn't treat their audience like children whose hand has to be held while they explain them the story, they tell their stories through cinematography.

Well SHAFT didn't come out with the shit stain that is re:zero, so i'll go with SHAFT.

>Phantom World

KyAni is still the top dog and I don't see any other studio surpassing them any time soon.

1. KyAni
2. P.A. Works
3. ufotable

Ufotable has bombastic production values but they mostly make otaku/weebshit adaptations.

P.A. Works is KyoAni's less talented little brother.

>undisputed AOTY
That's not Rakugo

I see. You seem to use the term in a more humble and level-headed way than I often see it used and I respect that.