Nothing this season has interested me. So i'm just re-watching stuff (pic related). Any other Sup Forumsnons rewatching...

Nothing this season has interested me. So i'm just re-watching stuff (pic related). Any other Sup Forumsnons rewatching? If so what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84GYa28nZcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't watch anime you stupid weeb

>I don't watch anime you stupid weeb
Then why are you on Sup Forums you stupid faggot little cock sucker.

Right.

Rewatching another classic, forgot how comfy it could be at times.
Also best ED in anime forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=84GYa28nZcY

I did enjoy the ED in that one. I agree it has been much more enjoyable than I expected to re-watch some classics.

Probably gonna rewatch Umaru. TSF best girl.

I have been seeing this one around recently, don't know anything about it. Seems like Sup Forums shit itself over it though

Duds confirm that SAO is the pinnacle of Japanese animation.

There's a reason if they're classics.
People always laugh about HnK but the wu-xia tier melodrama is what really puts it above most battle shounen, without it it'd just be OPM.

Why do people watch this pile of heaping trash. Do people actually self-insert themselves as that fucking hamster shit.

>dubs
>slow thread
>feeling this accomplished
>SAO

Start watching really old stuff like Astro Boy, Osomatsu-Kun and Tetsujin-GO. It's a good way to expand your knowledge if you're bored.

The blu-ray arrived and it's not as good as I remember it being when I was 8 years old.
Fuck nostalgia.

It's a nice comedy show. Don't mind the meme friends.

retro anime thread?

I'm almost finished with Ace wo Nerae, and it's very enjoyable. But I heard S2 literally has no subs, so I am in despair.

Very true. I also took some time to re-watch AKIRA. Nice, to see the differences one picks up by re-watching things. Mark of a well developed show/movie.

Nigga you just mad cause you didn't get any.

Been meaning to watch Astro Boy. Havent heard of the other two, should look them up.

>dubs

>bad guys doing bad things
>kenshiro kills them because they are evil scum

No "oh no, killing is bad please stop doing bad things guys" bullshit. God, I love this series.

ABSOLUTELY DERAILED

Truly a wonderful time. A simpler time.

FUCKING WITNESSED

That is true despair indeed.

A nice drinking game is to take a drink everytime you hear "kanashimi" in HnK.

I fuckin' feel you man.

As one with experience. Would recommend.

This is madness.

Check it ^

I'm watching Saint Seiya for the first time. It's alright.