Mayoiga 17
Time for the abuse of Speedo

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/486529211X
mayoiga.tv/news/archives/151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And for the hell of it I'll repost the older ones

Thanks user, poor Hayato tho

Yeah he really suffers here, hoping he gets his good end.

But at least we got to see him smiling

Last of old stuff to post and I'm pretty certain no one has scanned or taken pictures of the other pages from the volume. Time to wait another week.

Actually not, they drew another

Saved!

So are Jackass and Yottsun kill for good in the manga?

Took a look to make sure, neither Jack has shown up since the real Jack attacked.

Yottsun had the same fate as in the show.

Wanko is still no where in the manga??

Pretty sure that's Wanko down there, but he's just a background character in the manga.

who?

>finally watched the last 2 episodes
>they were actually pretty good
my only real complaint is that the plot was all loaded on the last half of the show, i hate that shit

I don't know who made the thread here. But anyway.
For any of you who aren't site anons. The Manga will be getting translated soon.

The show was pretty enjoyable but the manga just feels like the proper version to me.
I try to make the thread every week but there have been some issues.
Looking forward to more translations, would love if more people got interested in the manga.

Are you a site friend?
But yeah we plan on getting it translated soon, am in talks with somebody. More people will be interested in it once that happens. I'm sure.

No, I said I was going to join and post chapters but once it swapped over to a forum I lost interest.

Ohh. Alright. Well when it gets translated and I have enough to show, I'll be sure to dump it all here. But if anybody is interested in becoming a site user they can let me know, to keep up with all the Mayo happenings and news.

What happened to the cat girl? Hell manlet is kicking the shit out of someone every chapter.

She ran off after Lovepon. No clue where lovepon is.
It's actually a little upsetting that they are separated.

Maybe Lovepon still wanders the woods, stabbing at bushes in search of people to execute

>This is after lovepon runs off
Actually, we have no idea where the fuck Nyanta is.

She was right there at the start of that chapter, the running was just a momentary thing.

After the Mitsumune head attacks we don't see most of the characters. Maimai/Hellfire/Nanko/Lion were prominent in 16 and Valkana/Hellfire/Dahara are prominent in 17, probably just to put focus on the story.

I wasn't sure if this page was actually a part of the chapter, or just a nice shot similar to the jack+Hellfire shot was.

Part of the chapter, 13 ended with Valkana announcing the manhunt and that's him organizing the start of it.

Ah okay. This is why we're actually going to get is translated. Thank you for letting us know.

I'm just glad the thread didn't die right after the chapter finished.

lewd

September 17th

I always thought Nanko looked like a guy in this picture.
What does the date mean?

Release date
amazon.co.jp/dp/486529211X

Animation pieces looking great

Lack of Sharkpon 0(>_

Nyambo!

YABABABA!

mayoiga.tv/news/archives/151
Mayoiga LINE stickers!

Is anyone going to translate this?

Read the thread.

Where is my Sharkpon...