Just how smart is Sup Forums?

Take the test and post your IQ.
No photoshopping try to post the full image.
Last thread was closed but was full of losers shittily photoshopping their scores.
testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3109

Bonus: Post your political ideology.
> Capitalist Facism
> Very christian

DATA MINING THREAD!!!!
GOOGLE: CIA DEEP LEARNING PROGRAM

fuck off OP.

I legitimately just want to compare myself to other people

Probably.

Also I don't trust IQ tests that you can find on google.

From last thread, was high as balls.
This test has problems, but one of the most fun online ones I have taken.

152 sober live test

114 wohoo!
I think I could have done better if I hadn't taken it on my phone.

See my problem with last thread was posts like that, how likely is it that the majority of people taking the test have IQs of 135 plus? I wonder if people aren't actually photoshopping or cheating, but it's just that people who score low are less likely to post their scores out of embarrassment.

Cont.
Even so if people who scored low were half as likely to post their should still be more people scoring below 130. It could be possible that Sup Forums actually does attract intelligent people. Simplest answer may be the right one.

there*

why would an intelligent person like yourself do drugs?

>i legitimately hope to find i'm more valuable than other people because then i must not be a worthless shell
ftfy

Dropped out of school 8th grade
Smoke weed and drink daily
No job
Have vast wilderness survival skills but dont capitalize on them

not innaccurate but I'd also like to talk to people smarter than I am, although the people who are getting 150s are probably older than I am, that might be an advantage.

I'm similar in the sense that I don't capitalize on my skills but I'm nowhere near as bad as you.

What would you talk to them about?
Or to put it another way, what good is raw horsepower if the tires just smoke when you step on the gas?

Specifically how intelligent people get a grip on social skills and dealing with people less intelligent than them, which is most people they meet. I'm taking an AP politics class and a holocaust class.

Cont.
In my politics class I will argue with retards to an extent but I have just about given up in my holocaust class. The teacher brings in tranny guest speakers and tons of different types of faggots and I get tired of arguing with people incapable of rational thought

There go those tires smoking again.
What does a driver do when they launch too hard off the line and lose traction?

Any intelligent people bother trying to make other people less stupid? trying to explain your logic or the logic of anything to a person who won't, can't, or actually has no desire to understand it

The only way to talk to people smarter than you is to propose an argument and argue with whomever proposes stimulating objections. Instead of doing that, you've googled an online IQ test so you could go "Look papa! I got 144 on an online IQ test! I'm smart, right!" presumably because you don't have anything meaningful to say. People who don't have anything meaningful to say are stupid. People unsure of themselves enough to post their online IQ on this forum under the guise of wanting to talk to people smarter than they are stupid. You have your validation.

btw I don't know why, but you come off as a fresh out of high school chink.

Fuck if I know I don't know much about cars

I am looking for validation. You can't just assert that there is only one way to talk to people as smart or smarter than myself, I want to talk not argue you stupid cunt.

>I want to talk not argue you stupid cunt
False dichotomy, you fucking subhuman chink. Obviously online IQ tests aren't accurate...

They let up on the accelerator to regain traction.

most people who have taken this test have said it correlates well with tests they've taken in the past, and the same goes for me. Based on my own anecdotal evidence and the small sample size of Sup Forums test takers I'll testify on the legitimacy of this test

thanks for trying but you lost me at the second car analogy, I understood the first one though

My argument is perhaps that's exactly what you're doing to people, without realizing it.
Something obvious to you is not necessarily so easily grasped by others.
Raw intelligence is a factor of course, but culture and memes are important too.

Do you fucking retards realize that your test is a scam? No legitimate IQ-test advertises to be shared on facebook, nor does it require you pay to get a "Specialized Report," or whatever bullshit they're peddling.

Get your hands on a legitimate mensa IQ test link, and, even then, it's more of a loose metric used to see if you might want to take the actual membership test. For some perspective, only about 1/261 people have an IQ of 140+.

tldr; these tests tell you you're a genius so you pay for their shit.

I wish I had a good context to provide you with but I have to wake up in 5 hours so I'm gonna get off now

I don't condemn nor encourage drug use.

As mentioned in the last thread, intelligence has diminishing returns and eventual backlash wehn it comes to success in happiness when in the absence of a rigid upbringing (high IQ and rigid upbringing tend to go hand in hand, so it works out). I was a wild child a bit and didn't get a sturdy foundation of irrational but beneficial beliefs to guide me.

Without a foundation of irrationality to stand on, everything crumbles under intense scrutiny and absurdism reigns.
I've done a live test, as I said in the post you responded to.
I mean I'm sure it happens but you sound like a sour grapes sub 130. People with higher IQs are more likely to respond to these threads and even enjoy the tests themselves, no thread is a perfect representation of the population of Sup Forums

wtf is wrong with this fucking test.

I answered 56 questions clickled next and the page is not loading anymore,

You trolled me good

I think the site crashed or my government has just blocked it because it is Haram to measure your IQ either way I was halfway through this shit I was trying to solve this color test thing I called my dad at work he couldn't solve it too I guess I'm inbred after all

How long did it take you? It took me an hour to answer the first 20 questions I used help of course calculators and what not I also called my dad and my brother but it kind of dumb so that was kind of useless

this is a slide thread. Hide IQ threads.

30 mins or so... but I half-assed most of the questions

I didn't used a calculator

Oy vey, dataminer, what test is this?

I scored 139 on WAIS-IV, btw. Weakest index was a perfectly average processing speed.

I finally got the fucking score.

I did an actual official test when I got into college and got 140 Satanford-Binet scale

Taking is consideration that a margin of error is to be expected and that I half-assed some of the questions this is a pretty good test

Because online iq tests are reliable OP

I don't remember the color test, I was pretty high. Do you remember the question or format?