ICE Confirms Arsonist Behind California Fires Is 5-Time Deported Illegal Alien

ICE Confirms Arsonist Behind California Fires Is 5-Time Deported Illegal Alien

Can we sue our own government for creating this problem and killing 50 people? They literally just declared the whole state to be sanctuary for illegals.

SANCTUARY STATE
A
N
C
T
U

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2017/10/19/wine-country-ice-director-illegal-alien-charged-with-felony-sonoma-fire-twice-returned-to-mexico-sanctuary-state/
ice.gov/news/releases/statement-ice-acting-director-sonoma-countys-repeated-releases-dangerous-criminal
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fires-immigration-20171019-story.html
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/10/19/sonoma-sheriff-immigration/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should build a wall and ship all leftists to mexico

Im assuming this is a theoretical statement?
It would be in incredibly difficult if not impossible to hold the state liable. How many inmates were released early for what ever reason only to murder someone days later? If only we had kept them locked up.

> How many inmates were released early for what ever reason only to murder someone days later?
The difference is that Sanctuary States are not an actual law, but rather a policy to break Federal Law.

This isn't a case of "oh if you didn't make that law, this wouldn't have happened!" it's more a case of "You made it an official policy to disobeying the law, now people are dead because of you."

Well, he got deported 5 times.

Proof?

Good thing Prop 187 was thrown out by the courts otherwise California would have never been enriched like this.

Yeah but only Californians died.

What's the problem here?

This is why I believe in freedom of association. If you want to go live with the other races, have at it. You'll be weeded out of the gene pool eventually.

breitbart.com/california/2017/10/19/wine-country-ice-director-illegal-alien-charged-with-felony-sonoma-fire-twice-returned-to-mexico-sanctuary-state/

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Good.

Do you have anything more reliable? Breitbart doesn't fly far in many groups, as evidence.

ice.gov/news/releases/statement-ice-acting-director-sonoma-countys-repeated-releases-dangerous-criminal

Most websites, despite being biased, still give their sources out.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fires-immigration-20171019-story.html

Thank you.

>Slide thread
>OP is replying
>get mad about sanctuary state shit in California
>Slide thread

Kek approved lad

Its the monarchy of faggots controling the state and taking all the money.

Also fuck you're pussy state dont hate us cause you aint us.

Actually nevermind. Your sources are blatantly spinning this. Looks like the Sonoma sheriff already put out a statement regarding the guy in custody.

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/10/19/sonoma-sheriff-immigration/

You guys are fucking jokes.

Serious question but why haven't you moved yet?

I used to live in Cali but left when I had the money. Worst taxes in the country, signs are all in Spanish, houses cost 500k for a literal broken down shack.

It's a shithole my friend.

I'd rather be mad about this shit than wait for justice. This is time for hands up don't shoot chimpouts like the left would do for shit like this. They don't need proof, why should we?

Did you read the article fully?

It states Jesus Gonzales is still being held in a jail cell right now for the charges.

Doesn't matter if some sheriff cucked out to social pressure. The evidence is right there in the arrest record.

I swear you're the same faggot I've seen on like every thread all day and you don't even know what you're saying means. Go kill yourself and I'll give you an upvote

I read the sheriff's statement. The guy was lighting a fire in a park cause he was homeless and it was cold. Got arrested by the cops for it. The fire was contained and not a part of the ones that burnt the county down. The charges against the guy are misdeaminors.

ICE head puts out a statement saying that they're trying to detain the guy who set the fire. Not clarifying that it was not part of the fires that burnt the county. it's pretty obvious the ICE head was trying to make it seem like this guy was involved in the destructive fires in that county. Breitbart runs with that narrative and now people think this homeless dude set these huge fires... when all he did was light up a trashcan to stay warm, get arrested, and the trashcan fire put out.

What story are you trying to tell, user?

He is being held for an arson unrelated to the huge wildfire. He lit a fire then while he was walking away a sheriff spotted him, put out the fire, and arrested Gonzales.

>policy to break Federal Law
How the hell are states with sanctuary cities still receiving federal funding?

Bumping for awareness of murderous criminal illegals.

>illegal alien burns down california
literally doing the much needed jobs that americans won't do

>don't hate us cause you ain't us

pic related

>He lit a fire and walked away

>Uhhh it was because I was cold.

Federal government needs taxes to thrive. California has many huge industries that pay taxes. It's a case of cost reduction.

My son I am so proud.

Presumably he stayed near the fire for a while before leaving. He just didn't bother to put it out like a white person would.

DUDE WEED
LMAO
M
A
O

kys

Or he got nicked by the police and came up with a good lie and they believe him because the state refuses to prosecute spics anyway.

I will agree that the way this is reading is pretty underhanded, but so what? The left NEVER pulls shit like this, right? They never take some statement Trump made or whatever and blow it the fuck out of proportion or spin a misleading headline? I like being better than that, but fuck it this time. If this is what it takes to get these fucking people out of here, so be it.

And regardless, why is a fucking homeless beaner who has been deported multiple times in my country starting trash fires? Why is that even something I have to hear about? What fucking planet is this?

Could be, but still, his fire was put out and it did not cause the large wildfire that he was being associated with.

>waiting for (((evidence)))
what do you think I am, a reasonable white man?

They didnt say it unrelated to the wildfires in Sonoma County

We in atzlan now.

And this, he's still a person of interest.

Because we're not niggers.

>I will agree that the way this is reading is pretty underhanded, but so what? The left NEVER pulls shit like this, right?

Because far enough down the line, honesty is credibility.

Dunno about suing them but its our job to remind them it happened

>Breitbart doesn't fly
be sure to remind them that questioning the source is multiple logical fallacies rolled into one
>dispute the claims made

>>dispute the claims made

In this case, the claims have been disputed by the Sheriff of Sonoma county. Breitbart has consistently made bad claims and called out on it. You're forgetting another fallacy, proof by authority. In the case of this issue, you'd have to use proof by authority to push Breitbart, because they're story is an outright lie. Mentioned, previously in this thread.

Props on getting through philosophy 101.

ICE made the claim. Breitbart reported it pretty accurately. The sheriff is just cucking out because you can't do that in this town. Gerry brown says so.

Honestly, why does it matter so much to you what the facts are?

This is good for debate. Illegals commit serious crimes that are never talked about. About a third of this country's prisons are filled with illegals.

MS-13 probably threatened to execute him or pay him a million dollars to botch the investigation, or both.

This isn't the fucking untouchables out here. ICE said it was Mexican drug cartel shit, I believe them. Sheriff/fire investigation is going to turn up (((nothing)))

is he ok?

Yes. He's getting three hots and a cot courtesy of the Californian taxpayer.

>500K house
when was that, 2009?

>Can we sue our own government for creating this problem and killing 50 people?

Sure, just find an attorney who will take the case, get everyone who lost friends/relatives/property/etc. to the blaze, and sue California into oblivion for failing to protect legal citizens while prioritizing the safety and care of those who are here illegally.

I'd love to see this happen.

Negative. This comment from BB is false.

>There were several fires in the region, and it is not clear what role the fires Gonzales allegedly set played in the overall disaster.

It is clear. The fire this guy set was centralized to a park he was probably living in. It was also set days after the Sonoma fire blew up. It is not related at ALL. So no, Breitbart is blatantly lying.

>This is good for debate. Illegals commit serious crimes that are never talked about.

I'm up for this debate, but I'm against the media lying to spin consensus. Crime from illegal immigrants is a problem, I agree.

>S-13 probably threatened to execute him or pay him a million dollars to botch the investigation, or both.

At least the other two have their heads on straight, you're fucking batshit out of the getgo. Back to Infowars with you.

>California
>Not completely owned by different branches of organized crime, jews, Mexican drug, Asian, and Russian.

Do you even live here, m8? they're only put in prison for show trials. They get out in less than 5 years, every time. The state keeps releasing violent offenders early, every 5 years. Our crime rate keeps going up. We're more than 2/3 Mexican in socal, and there's no law and order. It's just corruption.

It's only California so who the fuck cares

Remember, the state isn't responsible for your safety. If you call the police and they don't show up in time and you get killed the city/county/state isn't liable for your death.

It would be extremely difficult to prove criminal negligence as well. Just because they didn't detain HoseA or HoseB doesn't mean the state is liable for HoseB raping your wife.

Anyone who trusts the police to protect them is a damn fool. I've seen them refuse to show up to home robberies in progress before because they are having lunch.

I am a stenographer and the nightmare stories I have about the police would shock you into never calling them again. Buy a gun, live in a white neighborhood, and protect yourself.

what are some of those stories?

This is the one that matters:

In the early morning hours of Sunday, March 16, 1975, Carolyn Warren and Joan Taliaferro, who shared a room on the third floor of their rooming house at 1112 Lamont Street Northwest in the District of Columbia, and Miriam Douglas, who shared a room on the second floor with her four-year-old daughter, were asleep. The women were awakened by the sound of the back door being broken down by two men later identified as Marvin Kent and James Morse. The men entered Douglas' second floor room, where Kent forced Douglas to perform oral sex on him and Morse raped her.
Warren and Taliaferro heard Douglas' screams from the floor below. Warren called 9-1-1 and told the dispatcher that the house was being burglarized, and requested immediate assistance. The department employee told her to remain quiet and assured her that police assistance would be dispatched promptly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>Can we sue our own government for creating this problem and killing 50 people?
Yes you can.