Now that bleach and naruto have ended who is going to take their spots in the big 3?

Now that bleach and naruto have ended who is going to take their spots in the big 3?

Boku no Hero, Black Clover, not sure about the third. Hinomaru Zumou is pretty good, but I don't know if it's actually popular.

From what I remember it was One Piece and then everything else.

No one. Manga is not what it used to be. The loyalty and attention span of fans have decayed thanks to social media.

The age of wonders is coming to an end.

Misread the question, nevermind.

Boku no Hero Academia looks promising

>big 3
First of all, this was always a Western construct and has little to no bearing on how manga is received in Japan. See Bleach.

As of now WSJ's three main flagships are Haikyuu, BnHA, and Black Clover.
Shokugeki used to regularly breaks the top 4 but due to the current arc, averages around 4 to 6th place along with Hinomaru Zumou and Yuragi-sou.

>averages around 4 to 6th place
Good. Boring ass arc.

The big 3 was a term for Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.

No other three manga are the big three.

Do you know anything about Japan, you fucking retard?

Is it really popular? I couldn't get into it at all. The characters aren't appealing to me. I want to punch some of them in the face too.

voleyball guys
shogi guy
food guy (no, not that food guy)

>shogi guy
There's an ongoing shogi manga on WSJ? First time I hear about it.

I'll have you know I have over 3000 confirmed masturbation sessions with my 100% authentic Japanese body pillow and I am semi-fluent in Japanese thanks to Rosetta Stone and my enormous raw anime collection.

One Piece, Boku No, Black Clover

Just started & caught up with Black Clover today, great pacing and potential. Both Boku and Black are strikingly similar tho. The Promised Neverland has me hopeful as well but it's too early to judge.

I got about 80 chapters into 7 deadly sins but it felt boring

Does it really need to comply with the "BIG THREE" title? I mean, that has come and passed us already. We can have as many series that we like that becomes a really big title, but it does not have to comply with this BIG THREE you guys are forcing it into. It would be a shame to have 4 really good titles everyone can agree to but will have to drop 1 because it needs to be the BIG THREE. Let that go already. Is that title even accepted and established by japan or by the fanbase outside of it?

>averages around 4 to 6th place along with Hinomaru Zumou and Yuragi-sou.
Is Yuragi really that popular? It only has like 2 volumes out.

It feels the eternal empty gap TLR left.

1. One piece
2. One piece
3. One piece

*POWER GAP*

Everything else

How did TLR sell when it was in WSJ anyway? I don't remember it reaching 4-6th place.

I had good sales it's just wasn't that marketed like his other series.

Azami is the death of SnS. And since Erina's already thawed there's also not much left to solve. The manga will end as the first year ends, and then timeskip.

One Piece, Haikyuu and BnHA are now the three being pushed hard by jump. Particularly Haikyuu

Its been selling well and hasn't been ranked out of the top 5 in WSJ since it started airing. Also its got a strong western following, which is important for something to be big 3.

There's not going to be a Big Three anymore. One Piece will just remain the ubdisputed king till the heat deth of the universe. Meanwhile, other manga will jus compete amongst themselves

If it didn't look like Fairy Tail was ending, it could have moved up. Boku no Hero is definitely going up there though.

>New big 3
>How to spot a newfag in one single step
No such thing faggot, Big 3 is not some kind of title given to the most popular manga, it reffers specifically to Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. Pic related, you fucking faggot.

If you want to know the most popular ones right now, Hero Academia and Black Clover are somewhere on top, sharing it with One Piece. SnK/Shokugeki have fallen few ranks, not familiar with the current state of 7 deadly sins but I heard it fell quite a lot in the last months too. Yuragi is getting ranks fast because ghost tits.

mononofu, toriko and boruto

Big 3 might not completely fit with the current landscape of WSJ, but there will manga series that tower over the competition. For a series to be in the "big 3" type slot, they need to have have western appeal. Western success doesn't determine how well a manga does in japan, but I feel its important for any series to be in the new "Big 3".

One Piece - still the best selling manga in WSJ, however it goes on breaks ever couple of weeks, not the consistency power house it used to be. Won't be leaving the big 3 anytime soon in terms of popularity and sales, but you could be persuaded to leave it out of the big 3 due to its lack of consistingly publishing weekly manga chapters.

Black Clover - Nips love it, does well in the rankings, though sales have been slipping. Has failed to really gather a strong western fanbase yet. A anime will help with the western fanbase and improve manga sales, but its basically putting its future in the hands of the anime.

My Hero Academia - Sells well, never been ranked out of the top 5, has a steady western fanbase. I think it safe to say that this would be in the new "Big 3"

Promised Neverland - honestly this has the potential to flop or fail, but its been getting a lot of attention, the most since BnHA and Black Clover so it would be remiss to not include it.

Food Wars - Is really middling right now, has a steady western fanbase but its super inconsistent in weekly ranking.

Everything else is really a toss up or isn't getting the western fanbase to be considered "big 3 material".

Their main flagship is the Thousand Sunny

Hard to say. The Big 3 were special in the way they had very powerful beginnings, their starting arcs were something we might never see again in manga, they were that good. Today's series seems to just follow a formula or trying to recreate the appeal of those three.

I have the feel we could adapt the navy pasta from that post.

Hopefully gintama

One Piece is Jump's flagship series. It's been that way for a decade.

There won't be a big three
Now One piece is reigning supreme and not hing comes even close.