FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/alex-lacen-8680a2111
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm heartbroken

The irony of this is astounding

>bigoted
>can't accept people with different opinions than her

Does the left even know what that word means?

he looks like a chimp

woman is Victoria Cruz-Pérez (Vee)

I'll search for more info, report back in 10

oh look, another woman attention-whoring, what a surprise.

Agreed.

This. Ignore her like her daddy did.

Stop it.

these exact same posts, word for word I have seen in swedish regarding people who vote on our "nationalistic" party.

Keep us posted

well he is black user

why do people have facebook? explain
it's nothing but attention whores

It only takes niggers and women to destroy a successful country...

But fuck Sweden desu

they don't know what anything means man

a balding chimp

An escaped lab chimp that was being used to test hair removal cream?

it worked!

do you think that woman knows she has a high probability of becoming a crime statistic?

Black cock is ugly. She has to touch disgusting looking penis to make daddy mad.

Unfortunately it escaped. Is this going to be 28 days later?

Yeah I really hate it when xenophobic people attempt to reach out to me

They are so social and always on the communication device that connects everyone.

I found the guy
>Alex Lacen, age 26, currently works for Tuxedo Junction.

linkedin.com/in/alex-lacen-8680a2111

looking for more information on the woman, it looks like she's in Dunkirk, NY.

Looks like he just ate a chunk of his own shit.

>claims to be a voice of tolerance and virtue
>uses nothing but ad hominems
This is why nobody takes leftists seriously

Isn't that the exact definition of prejudice though?
Democrats are the monster they're hunting.

fuckin commies

haha brainwashing a generation that was fun , what a funny face that guy is making

this reads like a Sup Forums larper...

can't really even tell the difference anymore.

Victoria Cruz-Perez

looking for more info on her, strangely hard to find. It appears she and Alex worked together at Brooks for two years. He dotes on her though, he's desperate to keep her. He knows he's a shitskin, and she's only with him to piss off daddy. I should craft a good PM to send to him, to erode their relationship. That would be fun.

so a off brand wayans brother is dating a budget jlaw and im suppose to care that he doesnt want to be friends why ? in a year he will abandon her after she has a kid then she becomes a trump supporter and he goes to jail for not paying child support

Wow, what a courageous stand, what could be more impressive than speaking out against Drumpf, much brave, no wonder the roasties are all over him

kerplumfphth btfo

Is that Vickybaybee? The asian girl with the huge boobs?

Is this somebody or just a random nigger?

Fuck that goofy Nig but truth is that he is hitting that pussy while you are hitting your keyboard, angry and shit about some random Nig in the world. Who is having a better life right now?

>Victoria Cruz-Perez

Not even white. Who gives a fuck? Niggers and spics were meant to mix.

>implying anyone sane would add a fucking coalburner as a friend

Would jerk it to their sex stream.

Not really go fuck yourself and stop integrating us fucking faggot, cant control your chimps? Kill em or send em back.

He could place a good sized cigar in each of his nostrils and smoke them both without discomfort.

Why do so many white liberal retards think they're BTFOing anyone by posting interracial couples over and over on Sup Forums?

Really, it could very well be the biggest waste of time the left participates in, sort of their version of feces-flinging but without the same impact.

Meh brown eyes white, half negro anyway

I had a friend who thought it would be fun for her Mexican ass to date a black guy.

Apparently he beat the living shit out of her once, just once.

She has brothers. Big cholo brothers.

Anyways she's currently dating woman. Yep.

I'm not mad, just bored. I don't hate them, I've just grown tired of vidya and messing with people's lives is a lot more fun.

Hey Sup Forums are we going to let this asshole get away with this shit, let's fuck with him, someone pretend to be one of his side chick and talk to his gf on how having sex with him is better that her..Do it!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I think that you're a nigger

>xenophobic
Ha. It's like "racist" but on a global scale. Also:
>Brown eyes
She ain't even white.

i wonder (((who))) could be behind it

>Victoria Cruz-Perez

Guess who's going back over the wall in due time?

nope, the definition of a word is whatever the fee fee's in a given moment are making them feel, like a child. Think of them as children and handling them gets much easier, I'm honestly amazed at the amount of liberals I treat like dumb fucks and they just lap it up.Just tell the morons what they want to hear, fuck their wife later.....

>Victoria Cruz-Pérez
her name sounds mexican, but she looks too light skinned to be mexican. probably cuban. either way, her iq is probably lower than the nigger's

You are our chimps retard. We would gladly kill you/send you back if we could without going to fucking prison over it.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough for this racist nigger.

Exactly. The nigger probably has a higher IQ than she does. Why should we care if one subhuman mixes with another? This post makes me happy as fuck, neither of them are touching european-americans.

He b mad.

There's an entire general thread dedicated to Trump. Post there and stop shitting up the board.

WHAT'S IT GONNA BE, MORGAN

If he's got a problem he can block me on facebook himself.

isnt he a fag? looks and talks like one

who cares, best case scenario is that these rats get married and stay away from white people

Ironically these people are everything wrong with America and they act like they are the true Americans.

You are the chimp you dirty fucking beaner
Go fuck yourself shitskin you're gonna get the rope soon

she’s a spic who gives a fuck.

I wanted to be friends with that cool nigger. That sucks.

There's plenty of white Mexicans, user. They live close to the border of Texas for the most part.

Nice try pedro, there are no white mexicans.

Who cares? The proper response to woman like that is to do nothing. If she has kids, they won't look like her, and it'll eat away at her knowing that there will never be another Cruz-Perez (assuming that's actually her family name) that doesn't look like they belong in Inglewood. Not only that, but statistically there's an almost guaranteed chance he will leave her. So she'll spend the rest of her life struggling to unchain herself from the situation she's created, but she never will, not until she's old and withered and surrounded by cats.

Dude you're missing the point. Its great that they are with each other. Neither of them are bad looking, and there are white people out there would date both of them. This is a win - win for whites. They're not mixing with us and tainting our bloodline.

What is Nélson Évora doing in the US?