imgur.com/a/RWZ8P
poal.me/yl94a0
poal.me/ekzu8u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't believe it took so long for last thread to be kill

Where's CYOAfag?

>inb4 we die

>We are going to fuck Klara up.

It's good that we can use poal.me's built in chat feature to keep as much of it out of the thread and away from people who don't want to see it as we can. It will prolong our freedom to do it at all.

erwin is best guppie

Just how fucked is Klara?

Up the arse

It also helps if the mods should decide to have a nosy

I disagree. Erwin is a nice Guppie but Momo is better.

>Just how fucked are we?

Not to mention every meeting we've had so far has been violent like this.

>That look she's giving you.

Muh

Loli Duce

Well, she have PTSD already and it'll only get worse.
On all levels, without exception this time, she'll be fucked.

You decide you'll just overpower her when and if she answers the door, so you decide to simply knock normally. You quickly knock at the door thrice, and patiently wait at the door. You stand in-front of the peephole with a different posture, she probably won't recognise you at a glance so she'll hopefully answer, you hear a few footsteps from inside her room as the door swings open, revealing a tired looking blonde girl, hunched over a little “Чего ты хочешь?” she asks you with a yawn, oblivious to who you are. You take a step forwards and grab her hands, pushing her back into the apartment, you kick the door shut as you enter and wrestle Klara down to the ground, knocking over several bottles of cheap booze on the way down. She protests and shouts at you, trying to claw at your face, you raise a single hand and slap her backhand across the face. “What do you know, Klara!?” you pick her up by her shirt with a single hand, “What do you know!? Where's Arisa!?” you repeat, angrier than before. Klara laughs at you and spits in your face, you return by slapping her backhand again, dropping her back onto the floor, “You really outta say something Klara, you weren't so confident last time, and that was only business.” you stand up above her, staring down into her face. “I'm not telling you shit, сука.” Klara mutters weakly, before smiling smugly at you with a laugh. “When it comes to Pravda, I'll never betray Katyusha.” she adds. You pick her up and drag her to her bedroom, throwing her onto her bed, you really need to get some information out of her, and you'll do whatever you need to to get it. Klara looks over at you from the bed as you pace around in though, laughing to herself.

Cont-

Every meeting we've had with nearly everyone has been like this
Let's face it we're cunts
t. a guy that has had to reread it numerous times

You decide you should use a few movie interrogation techniques, every breaks eventually. You need to get into character, so you spit in your hands and slick back your hair, then turning to Klara who is still laughing. You walk over to her and stare into her face, she stops laughing at this point, trying to claw at you again, but you straddle her and hold her arms down. She tries to fight against you before suddenly stopping, she just stares at your face for a few seconds “...owe.” she mutters in a whisper. Her body goes limp underneath you and she stops struggling. 'Did she just pass out?' you think to yourself, you tap her on the cheek a few times with your hand. She suddenly reanimates and grabs your hand, placing it in her mouth which is wide open. 'Oh fuck, she's going to bite my fucking fingers off.' you think in a panic, raising a fist with your free hand, swinging it at her face, but you're stopped suddenly when Klara suddenly closes her mouth around your finger...It doesn't hurt at all. Klara's...sucking my finger? Her eyes look blank and her expression is vacant, her whole body outside of her hands and mouth are all lifeless. You're lost in confusion for a second but you quickly jump up off of Klara and sit her up. She just stares at the floor blankly. “Uhhh, Klara?” you ask, waving a hand in front of her face. “Ehh hehe~ I still owe” she quietly giggles to herself, her mouth curls into a small smile...

poal.me/6m68d6

>You pick her up and drag her to her bedroom, throwing her onto her bed

Dis gun b gud

I want to serve this Duce as her subordinate until she is of age for marriage, then serve as her husband

She's fucking crocked ain't she?

>Klara will finally pay our debt

>“Ehh hehe~ I still owe” she quietly giggles to herself, her mouth curls into a small smile...
MUH STATUS: DICK

Make good use of this, VN senpai.

imgur.com/a/RWZ8P

That's fucked up.

Neat

Yes. And the rips say so. It must happen.

Thank you, I was going to ask for them to be uploaded but you beat me to it

VN Momo when?

trips*

Missing [SCREECHES ANGRILY INTERNALLY]

it's pretty important to the plot
Matter of fact just make sure everybody has a 200percentmad.jpg

Sweet Jesus we broke her.

God damn, we created a monster that rivals us.

It's a trap. We're gonna end up back in the rape dungeon.

But we'll get laid first and with any luck sent to the same place Alisa is.

So considering she was standing on nina's hands what height do we estimate her as? Like 3' more than katyusha?

She's next.
I'm well aware of that but I'm too sleepy right now.

Wrong quote

I can't wait. Yeah, she gets molested, but it's cool nonetheless.

>this face
send help

I want to force Darjeeling and Nonna to wear fusion earrings so I can fuck the shit out of Nonjeeling

She 'did' seem to enjoy it

While drugged to hell and back.

Is there a list of characters that you're planning on having?

Did you see the way she acted
That's not someone who likes their weed too much
That's someone who got fingered in the ass and liked it

>Not wanting Alise to give you a lustful look

That depends on DEMOCRACY, user

She obviously isn't used to any sort of drugs.

You lift Klara's head by her chin, her eyes look up to your face, but are just looking through you. Your mouth twists into a wicked smile as you narrow your eyes, pushing her back down onto her bed. You rip open her shirt and pull down her skirt. Klara just lays there smiling while staring at the ceiling “Ehehe~” she laughs with an exhale. You remove her bra and underwear, filling your hand with her one of her breasts. You lean over and bite down on her nipple, her expression swaps to shock at the pain for a few seconds but she soon returns to her blank smile and giggling. You move one hand to her cunt, and begin rubbing it vigorously, inserting a few fingers from the get-go still chewing on her nipple. Klara starts running her fingers through your hair, “Ehhhhhh heee~” she continues laughing, but your breathing and heartbeart is so loud you barely hear her. Soon enough Klara starts getting wet enough for you and you finally take out your cock, lining it up with Klara's entrance. You begin to push in, moving your face to hers and forcing her into a kiss. You feel yourself suddenly slide in and bottom out. Klara suddenly snaps back to her senses, her expression no longer blank, her arms fall to her sides. You move your head back in realisation of this, assuming she might try to bite your tongue. She starts shaking her head and shouting “нет!” over and over. Her arms however seem to no longer function for her right now and she doesn't fight back, as you start pounding into her. You see her chest heaving with heavy breaths and tears start forming in her eyes until she eventually starts bawling her eyes out, you muffle her crying by forcing her back into a kiss, pounding away at her now totally drenched cunt.

You start getting close to ejaculating, when her arms finally come back to her, she places her hands on your back and hugs you into her, still crying as you kiss her...

poal.me/yl94a0

I'm talking about several hours later.

Also she gave us her damn number.

Somebody did conveniantley and possibly accidentally make a useful list of what characters have been introduced thus far
Not all of them need images obviously

Drug dealers and buyers need to stay in contact, duh!

She's pure I swear!

Wait is that lust?
I thought it was like a questioning face...

SHE WANTS THE F.

Weed does have minor aphrodisiac effects. A huge dose like what she got might make her horny as fuck. But also probably paranoid and completely out of it.

Actually user did a pretty good job portraying a person's first experience with weed. He probably does dabs

Questioning face with a little bit of smug, or as it says from the reference image I copied. Not sure t bh

If it was because of the weed she would have regretted it and wouldn't be so nervous around us.

>no hippos
Why must you do this, democracy?

I said minor. As in, enhancing already existent attraction.

She wanted it, but maybe not so much as to actually pursue it sans weed.

Dudes what am I seeing pull out.
This is statutory.

So you guys now leave me out of this. Well, have fun without me then I guess. Goodbye. I enjoyed this project by the way.

We've done worse.
Also sex is legal tender in this prefecture, we're just doing our job

How are we doing that? The button is on the bottom left of the page when you vote.

Are the GuP's all gay or do any of them show interest in men?

Maybe he's phoneposting.

I really struggle with expressions sometimes
Out of interest why does the Imgur album say incomplete?

Saori and Arisa want the D.
Yuuki had a BF.
Shiho and Chiyo had someone who impregnated them (in the former case, at least twice).

there's a chart somewhere about it

Some mention boyfriends. But not really. All the Gups are either slightly gay or asexual.

Or Yukari.

Lewds and alternate outfits I hope.

Arisa wouldn't be in school uniform if she's driving user around on her days off, right?

We literally fucked Nina like twice, including in an alleyway.

This is nothing.

We're not really having any decent discussion in there, it's mainly ALL CAPS

Is this all in the anime or only side material?

Who the fuck is Jingles

Nina was dtf.
This aint no snuggle struggle we literally mindbroke her.

I don't see any of that. My shift is exactly during the time period when this CYOA happens. I don't have any means other than read on my phone. I guess I just can't have any of this at all. It was fun while it lasted.

As said, there are some expressions I think I left out or forgot, hence the title.

Most of them are doing it just because it is supposed to make them better wives.

First two points are in anime, Shiho's husband appears by name in side material in Miho's registration card, I think.
>tfw no Shiho images

Scans when?

Sweet, are you going to draw scenes from scratch for the sex scenes? Also how dod you feel about drawing some objects? such as a phone and such?

we're still discussing it ITT. Nothing important happens in the chat but it keeps idle stupid banter and massive amounts of debate out of the thread and off of Sup Forums.

I don't get it

we are raping or what?

technically? Unless she's conscious.

>Also how dod you feel about drawing some objects? such as a phone and such?
Too much. I'd rather stay with just character sprites and sex scenes though I might change my mind anyway. The guy from the last thread could actually help with that.

Yeh good shout, I'll ask for him in the next few days

>No sexually interested

That typo will never go away.

Why are there so many characters in a 12 episode show?

>YURI: Yuri
Always gets me

If Saki stares at you

you die?

Yeah, how would I know. I kinda lost interest though. At least you can keep this out of the thread and have it safe. Have fun.

No, it means I've been chosen.

>implying it is a typo
I'd sexual my interest on everyone there if you catch my dorifto

Karina is sexually interested!

It means you're a beatiful, beatiful butterfly

Why not?

>ywn be Erika and be a Nishizumi sex slave
why live?

You feel Klara's hands on your back and freak out a little, jumping off of her and taking a step back. Klara lifts her head to looks at you, tears still flowing from her eyes. You look back down at her angrily with suspicion. But Klara legitimately wants to continue, she stretches her arms out to you “P-Please, I need to repay my d-debt. Please!” she starts to beg you for your cock, using her debt as an excuse to get you back inside her. You take a step forwards again, and push her pillows away thinking she may have hidden something underneath them, but thankfully there's nothing there. Gripping both of her hands and forcing them to the bed. You quickly re-enter her pussy pushing all the way to her womb, you begin thrusting inside of her once more, you feel like you're about to come again “Eeeeeahhh!~” Klara let's out a scream as she orgasms, her body throws itself into spasms as you push yourself right into her again, gripping her hands with yours tightly and releasing straight into her belly with one final thrust.

You pull out of Klara, who's laying there panting, her tears have stopped. You sit on the end of her bed and look over your shoulder at her...

poal.me/ekzu8u

>He'd sexual interest Mako's grandmother

Well I'm genuinely sorry we excluded you, have a good one man