My 2 cents

I'm not a shipper and I havent read Bleach since the Heco mundo arc or whatever the fuck you spell it.
But I dont think Kubo himself likes Orihime with Ichigo, or at least, he enjoys writing the interactions between Rukia and Ichigo a lot more judging from the final chapter.
Makes you think whether or not it even matters who the 'canon' couple is if it's simply so boring that even the mangaka himself barely puts any effort into their interactions.
Also, I personally thinks he's trolling all of you, why would he put the most important line of the chapter plastered right on a panel with Rukia and Ichigo? Why not Ichigo and Orihime?

You could have deposited your worthless two cents in any of the half dozen Bleach threads in the catalog and yet chose to make a new one. Piss off Tumblr.

There will be a new Bleach thread every 5 minutes for the next month, get used to it, faggot.

>Ichigo ends up with Orihime
>but spends more time in the last chapter talking to Rukia than Orihime

About the only thing I appreciate from the ending is Kubo's attempt to piss off both sides.

He really didn't. I only see IchiRuki getting ass blasted and crying about how Kubo fucked over the fans. Literally no one else is making these claims, and only over thinking the situation to try and come to terms that they wasted over 15 years betting on the wrong horse because they cannot associate friendship from romance.

IchiRuki is a fandom of pure autism.

He didn't speak to Rukia in 174 chapters before this.

They only had a few moments since Hueco fucking Mundo. That was like 8 years ago my nigga.

I think Ichigo and Rukia's love for each other wasn't supposed to be romantic. Their affection for each other transcends sexual atraction: they're the very best of friends and that's what Kubo intended to do from the beginning.

This. People talking about how great their chemistry was are seriously delusional.

No shit.

Yes, that must be why their kids didn't know each other in 10 years.

Kubo fucked up, admit it.

The chapter implies that they've visited them before but never brought the kid

Admit what autist?

>I dont think Kubo himself likes Orihime with Ichigo
He obviously does. Otherwise he wouldn't have killed his career as a mangaka by shafting the most popular pairing and the people who like Rukia but dislike Renruki.

>he enjoys writing the interactions between Rukia and Ichigo a lot more judging from the final chapter
Well, he killed Orihime's personality in order to fulfill his own fantasy of a demure submissive housewife with massive knockers.

>why would he put the most important line of the chapter plastered right on a panel with Rukia and Ichigo
Most likely as a form of damage control pushed by his editor (who obviously knew Kubo's endgame was going to be extremely impopular) to salvage some lost volume sales.

Kubo has been pushing Inoue as a love interest since forever and specially since Hueco Mundo.
Do you think him pulling a JK Rowling would fix anything? It woudn't change the manga's ending and would make everyone bitter.

If what you said were true then the only way he could redeem himself would be by resuming the manga and retconning the end and making IR canon, but that stopped being a possibility after its popularity fell so low WJS decided to axe it.

>Well, he killed Orihime's personality in order to fulfill his own fantasy of a demure submissive housewife with massive knockers.

that projection, son

It's true though. After the timeskip she even lost the spark she had during the FB arc.

>killed his career as a mangaka
ah got to love shipperfags unwarranted sense of self importance.

What are you even talking about?

>Ishida is forever alone
He can never catch a break, can he.

The overall shitty conclusion also helped.

She's serious business now.

I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

She's a fulltime housewife and mom now and seems to have lost her cute quirky antics because of it.

Am I the only user on here who absolutely hated both girls. I would have been pissed either way because they were both the worst chicks in the series. Also, Strawberry's kid is a fucking huge faggot. At least RenRuk's kid turned out sort of alright.

She looks disgusting. Hinata never got this fucking retarded and fat and she had two fucking kids.

>She looks disgusting.
I think you need to jump off a cliff.

If kubo was smart he would have had Ywach show Ichigo two possible realities where one he has family with Orihime and the other with Rukia to demonstrate his power in influencing the future.

And after Ichigo defeats Ywach, the ending is made ambiguous in whether or not he went with Orihime, Rukia or someone else.

That way the fanbase would be to busy warring with each other to realize they've been had.

Only after you burn yourself in a fire.

We've seen one page of Orihime, user. Why are you jumping to conclusions? I think it's really cute how she uses her faeries to watch / keep her kid safe.

Because Bleach was always about Ichigo and Rukia
People are just too moronic to realize that it can be about the two of them without being about their romance

the thing about Rukia is she was never really treated like a female by Ichigo

She was more like a bro than anything

>they bickered a lot
he acted the exact same way with his dad

>sh-she was his emotional support
and what we saw from Renji comforting him was that ANYONE could do that if they were willing to step up

>b-but muh glances
Literally what?

>they interacted well
Yeah she was his best friend, no one is denying that

>IchiHime had no build up
On this I agree that Ichigo needed to do a bit more on his side, but it did have build up

They fought together (Rukia never fought with him against the same opponent)
this is classic in JUMP, the idea that the hero and his girl will fight together and be a 'power couple' kind of thing

It shows they have good chemistry on the field and that they understand each other well enough to fight together

it also shows the audience the girl is worth his genes and not a waste of him, it also means their kids will be OP.

Its also worth noting Ichigo's character was always awkward around women so we were never going to get the whole "I love you" scene, not without at least another arc dedicated basically solely to IchiHime.

With the way it ended we can basically confirmed that JUMP axed the series so this had 0 chance of happening.

IchiHime was set up, people were just too blinded by the whole "OMG THEY BICKER AND STUFF ITS SO CUTE" act to realise it.

The only person who saw Rukia as a female i the whole series was Renji apparently

>She looks disgusting.
you gay

She looks like a fine milf to me

>IchiHime was set up, people were just too blinded by the whole "OMG THEY BICKER AND STUFF ITS SO CUTE" act to realise it.
Of course. As soon as Orihime went with Ichigo to fight Yhwach it was over.

>Because Bleach was always about Ichigo and Rukia
not after the ss arc

did orihime have an arc? i kinda hoped it would be about her getting over ichigo and becoming a decent team member instead of doing literally nothing all manga

its like she existed just to be a one-sided love interest, but then won ichigo even though he showed her zero affection.

She grew up, man. She's no longer the super cute teenage girl she was (but i agree the fairy thing was cute). Now she's an adult.

>absolutely hated both girls
How?

>they were both the worst chicks in the series
As a huge Rukiafag i can say there's no such thing as a bad Bleach girl. Even the worst ones were likeable.

RenRuki side is the biggest winner.

>The last panel of Aizen's speech about people finding courage to move forward with their lives is on Ichigo and Rukia

Saw it more as another meta jab at ichiruki. Like your ship lost, get over it and move on with your like.

>Now she's an adult.
Okay? I still don't get what you're trying to say.

Shirou pls

>literally nothing all manga
She's done more than almost every single character in Bleach. Not everything is measured in how many fights you win.

>Ugly cotija cheese thunder thigh's
You faggots have the worst fucking taste.

Karin won pretty big too.

>unlimited salt works

>ichigo has orange hair
>orihime has orange hair
Guys he had this planned out the whole time, fucking shut up already.

I think you need to go out and see some real girls, user.
She won the Shiba lottery.

I think he wanted to emphasize how they had that quarreling relationship and can't be able to coexist in such a manner. Bleach also had opposite sex partners that never got along also and you don't see people shipping them.

It makes sense that Ichigo would've been with Orihime or Tatsuki, mostly because it's hard to see them both together in that light, despite the shippers have been trying to come and do.

He didn't even deserve to win. If i were Renji i'd be super smug too.

>I think you need to go out and see some real girls
I think he's just a bitter ichiruki guy lashing out.

>fat

Wot.

I bet you like flat-chested Hinata from Boruto, don't you?

She looks delicious. Get better taste

Orihime is the token love interest that literally has nothing else to them besides being a love interest that almost every long running shounen has. Of course he doesn't care about her, he didn't care about anything in Bleach by the end of it, but she was only there to fill a quota in the first place.

>She's an adult
>Looks exactly the same as she did as an adolescent
>Your personality completely changes when you become a parent

Sounds like someone here doesn't know what being an adult means. This is how I know you're shitposting.

I'm salty about the final ship and I didn't even fucking like Rukia.

I wish Kubo made Nel an actual option. She was pretty based.

>Orihime is the token love interest that literally has nothing else to them besides being a love interest
Nope.

I'm and I did ship IchiHime because well it was the best one

but the fact is Orihimes character was bland (not bad, just bland)

She was set up as "girl with issues who likes MC" which is fine, the issue comes in the fact that after she resolved these issues she was still so prevalent in the story without developing any traits to make her stand out

She became "support for MC character" which is why I thought they would end up together, but she was never going to be a good heroin that way

The same is also true of Rukia, she was a good character but imo she was never a good main girl because she was so much like a really good guy friend.

I agree in that none of Bleach's girls were bad, but I think that Orihime became a bad heroin after she resolved her issues and became a more bland character, and Rukia was never a good heroin because of her almost typically male traits and interactions.

Bleach had a lot of good girls but I wish Kubo had utilized them more
ie Nel aka best girl and Yoruichi were good and had really good potential to be utilized more as a heroin character.

It did get pointed out to me that Yoruichi was never incredible in the main group when you look at the SS arc, but she had fun interactions and should've been used more.

BY the same token Nel could easily have been brought back from HM, developed by fixing her mask, getting over Ichigo when she realises that what he done for her was just how that group of people acted, and became a far more prominent female character

Nel was best girl user.

>tfw if she had shown up 5 minutes earlier we could've had her in the series more

She was never going to win, it was always clearly going to be Orihime in my mind, but Nel was a 10/10 character & remains one of my favourite female characters in any series/

>flat-chested Hinata
seriously, why?
is it even explained in that manga?
did she get breast cancer or something?

forgot pic

>10 year timeskip, 'new' generation, MCgets with the annoying tit monster who had a crush on him despite them having no chemistry and having better tit monster options, main female gets shafted and given discount MC as a reward

Hm, seems...familiar.

I am Ichihime but it's the truth man.

>I bet you like flat-chested Hinata from Boruto, don't you?
She's what now? I haven't even read that shit yet.
>She looks delicious
Yeah, if you like shit.

>main female
Try again.

>despite having no chemistry
hello speed reader chan

The bimbo got the MC? She is the lamest female character and she is just tits and ass. I hope Rukia cheats on Reji with her fake brother.

>chemistry
I love this meme.

>t literally has nothing else to them
shes got nice tiddies

Nice meme, user.

Sakura was shit though. So it doesn't matter unlike Bleach.

I'm screencaping this. Nel would have ben best girl for strawberry too.

the thing that suprised me the most about the naruto fallout , was that sakura had fans,
I had no idea.

I don't know what meme that is, I dropped this shit around episode 80 and never read the manga. But bimbo seemed like your stereotypical trophy wife with big tits and no brains.

Been reading since it printed mate.

Orihime is bland and her whole shtick is pining over her Kurosaki-kun and having bullshit powers that stopped being relevant years ago.

At least Hinata could kick ass when she wasn't tripping on rocks.

Yeah Sakura became shit right after she killed Sasori.

So do Neliel and Tier, and both have more character than Inoue. Plus both kick ass, one can turn into a loli and the other has brown skin as well as three servants she'll let you bang as she watches.

Sakura was never into Naruto in the first place.

>I dropped this shit around episode 80
>episode 80
>episode
There's your problem.

she confessed to him at one point didn't she?

>I'm screencaping this.
th-thanks user

and yeah Nel is perfect
best girl in every regard
>tfw we never even got to see her fight in the Quincy War Arc
fucking Kubo man

he was so good at making characters but he was so shit at utilizing them because he clearly never planned out an arc after SS ended

Its like how I used to write Secondary School English essays

>Orihime is bland
yes, now.
Her character was originally about her having issues and trying to resolve them
ie she had been abused all her life, her brother had turned into a hollow and tried to kill her, etc

after these issues were resolved she became bland and basically became "support girl for MC"

Boruto gets a monthly serialization drawn by Kishi's former assistant. Hinata was drawn flat in the magazine. It was fixed in the tankoubon. I didn't save the comparison image.

>seriously, why?
>is it even explained in that manga?
>did she get breast cancer or something?

background-san just doesn't like big knockers sadly.
enough people raised hell apparently that it got somewhat mitigated in the first collected volume.

Am I correct that this series had nothing of worth to discuss? Because nearly all of the threads made since its conclusion consist of nothing but people arguing about which characters should have been paired up.

It's pretty humorous that shipperfaggotry was looked down upon but that's exactly what's happening now.

>her whole shtick is pining over her Kurosaki-kun
Her shtick is defending her friends. Her powers awakened to protect not Ichigo, but Tatsuki.
>bullshit powers that stopped being relevant years ago.
What do you expect from her? Would you be satisfied if she rejected Yhwach's existence?>after these issues were resolved she became bland and basically became "support girl for MC"
Read the Fullbring arc.

This pictures literally sums up everything Oruhime became as a character. And to think, I used to actually love her character and yes, ship her with Ichigo.

Sakura was actually a self-centered dumb cunt who only wanted Sasuke's cock. Rukia may have been bland but never came close to being a turbo cunt liker Sakura.

>but the fact is Orihimes character was bland (not bad, just bland)
For a long time (ie: Hueco Mundo) and now, yes, but she used to have a fun and quirky personality during the first and the FB arc.

>but I think that Orihime became a bad heroine
She always was a support character. Blame Kubo for hyping her combat powers and not delivering in the end.

Nel isn't a good character, user. The only reason that she is good is because of how little we saw of her. She would have become repetitive and boring. I'd rather Rukia have more screentime. She should have replaced Nel in Hueco Mundo.

I still don't understand why people are so shocked that Kubo doesn't make ichiruki canon. Shipper goggles must make it look like an entirely different manga.

>But I dont think Kubo himself likes Orihime with Ichigo
The pilot chapter Kubo made for the series had Ichigo and Orihime both have feelings for each other.

There was that one time, but it made almost everyone including Naruto incredibly uncomfortable.

Which was kinda interesting since you don't often get a primary female character get passive aggressively called out by the group on trying to hedging their bets.

>background-san just doesn't like big knockers sadly.
it shouldn't be a matter of whether you like it or not,
its a matter of consistency,
its like what happen to vegeta in GT.
like I had no problem with mustaches or tall guys or whatever but,
that wasn't fucking vegeta I was looking at.

Renji and Rukia have visited before since Ichigo knew they were gonna bring their daughter this time. Maybe their kids haven't met because they were not able to let Ichika into the human world until the right time.

>Nel isn't a good character, user
DELET desu

>Read the Fullbring arc.
her issues hadn't been resolved until around the end of FB arc

>but she used to have a fun and quirky personality during the first and the FB arc.
yes but a lot of this was centred around her school friends (in the first arc), the FB I agree thinking on it.

but again her issues were still not fully resolved until the end of that, after her issues with her confidence etc were resolved Kubo stopped using her as a character and made her support girl for MC

>She always was a support character
She should have been at least.

>made her support girl for MC
When did this happen?

This is the truth.

Were people this pissed that Soul and Maka didn't get together as well? They also had that platonic soulmates with no romance going for them as well.

> Am I correct that this series had nothing of worth to discuss?

The only thing story related thing worth discussing at this point is Aizen's end game motives.

Cause it was clear he still wanted rule and the fact he faced off with Yhwach, survived and willing went back to prison despite being freed shows he has something planned.

She did it out of pity

I've shipped it ever since Renji got all emotional when fighting Ichigo before Rukia's execution. Feels good that it paid off in the end.

>I'm not a shipper

stopped right there.

Don't try to hide it, I know you're an ichirukicuck that so desperately wants his ship to win.

Who will win the Kazui bowl?

>No one has STILL fixed that one hand that wasn't pasted over like the others

>'new' generation, MCgets with the annoying tit monster who had a crush on him despite them having no chemistry and having better tit monster options, main female gets shafted and given discount MC as a reward
And this is exactly i wouldn't even bother reading a boruto-like spin off.
Kubo is a fucking hack and would cuck Ichika in favor of another doormat.

Nemu a best. I want to see Ishida get cucked for the second time.

hey I got my first...well lot of things out of pity, so I still count it.