Dangan Ronpa 3

What did Kodoka MEAN by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.
I think he meant to say that yet another vessel of hope had the fated meeting with Junko Enoshima, my friend.

it means that ryota is the fucking traitor

Shh...Chiaki is sleeping

It's all an anime and Mitarai had to draw a scene where big titted villain shows interest in him.

waifubait trash

Imagine being Hajime in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Nanami, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and your gamer talent. I would totally have sex with you, both me and my lack of talent." when all he really wants to do is get lobotomized to get talents. Like seriously imagine having to be Hajime and not only sit in on that bench while Chiaki Nanami flaunts her gamer talent in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, days after days, hour after hour, while she destroys you on Street Fighter. Not only having to tolerate her enormous body but her haughty attitude as the whole fanbase tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHIAKI NANAMI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been practicing nothing but a healthy diet of sports and jobs and later gave up on the idea of having a talent for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies in Kodaka High School. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get to sit there and interact with "the Hope" of class 77 (for that is what she calls herself)", the hope she worked so hard for with absolute maniacs in the previous months. And then Kodaka calls for another pandering scene, and you know you could kill every single person in the world before Juzo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hajime. You're not going to lose your future Ultimate Hope title over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

OINK

Junko was never the mastermind; someone told her HPA was corrupt and that's how she knew to go there and wanna ruin shit.
Some graduate probably.

Munakata found out his actions (an attempt for good) actually gave rise to the situation that let Junko have such a huge impact.

He looks like a girl in this

it means that the events of dangan ronpa 1 to 3 was all fake and it was just an anime made by SDHSL animator
everyone is still alive in real life and is just test screening watching what happens.
thats why during episode 1 of despair arc it was shown that Chisa was watching the events of future arc in a cinema

>delicious brown
>rich
>funny
>unique hair style
>a pretty good protagonist
>brave if he's needed
>always there for a good laugh
>can take apart Monokuma with ease
>his talent is actually a superpower
Why haven't you made Weedman your husbando?

Naekusaba is the best ship

So much potential ruined by little things
>stretchmarks, leathery skin

Describe this couple in 3 words or less

If you have never trusted Nagito Komaeda as your personal Savior, now is the time. Just pray the following prayer (sometimes called the “Sinner’s Prayer”) and you will be welcomed into the family of SHSL Lucky Hopeman.

“Lord Nagito I admit to You and myself that I have not been the person that You created me to be. I’ve lived the brand of the world. Now, O Lord, I want to live by Your Brand. I know that I have sinned against You. Lord, I am a sinner who needs hope. I believe in my heart that You died for hope. I believe that You were raised from the pod and are alive forever more. I confess my despair before You today and I turn from them. I ask You to come into my life and make me into the person You want me to become. I place my complete faith and trust in You. In Hopeman’s name I pray. Amen, Praise Hope”

>Why haven't you made Weedman your husbando?
don't want to piss off his yandere girlfriend

Juzobro reporting in.

The real question is: what was the meaning of the Cinema scene?

do you think he would look good in a skirt?

Juzo was the first killer
Second probably Gekkogahara-bot
Third probably Blacksmith, who was then killed by Confectioner shortly after awakening

ToKomaru is my OTP.

>SHSL anime maker
>"oh yeah the reason she grabbed me was just a hunch ; )"

I want more Hinanami art.

the friend zone

Cute but evil.

>Gekkogahara
doubt it
>Blacksmith
I don't think he's capable of crushing Seiko through the wall

It means that The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History was actually a fuckhuge anime release that broke everyone's mind and made them go despair nuts. Like if Disney tricked you into seeing The Road or Grave of the Fireflies.

*Changed the < into a =

I would love this pic more if Mukuro didn't look like she had Downs syndrome.

I don't think the entire franchise was an anime guys... Just possible one of the current arcs.

> Tfw we have like fifty thousand plausible and possible theories at this point.

God, this is the wildest ride in years.

not seeing it

I actually wouldn't mind this.

What's the shittest theory that you think could happen, other than "it's all an anime in an anime"?

Lifegoal.

So you're saying... Dangan Ronpa 3's plot is a mix of Zero Time Dilemma, Trials and Tribulations, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain?

I am always down for cute hinanami

I don't know what's going on anymore

I am not cute! Stop it!

Ryota is a RoD/traitor/mastermind.

CUTE CUTE CUTE

It's all a New World Program simulation used to effect Naegi's trial.

Why did you post a girl then label it 'generic anime boy'?

Are you trying to trick my dick again?

Hard to say, probably Junko is mastermind again.
Or maybe Monaca IS really the mastermind this time. Though that's unlikely.

Wow about the sprites, especially Mioda

chuuni and cute

Good man.

Could you tell me how I could fix it ? I want to improve my shitposting talent

KiriJunko is best theory

that's nice

Hinanami is the cutest pairing

I know, they do the same thing to me! Stay strong, Ryota-senpai!

And its always popping a new every fucking THREE days.

At this point I can't even think, just despair

>tfw anime literally ruined the world.
Jesus,shit man.

Wasn't that like the first theory after the first episode aired?
still the best one out there tho.

>Class 77 didn't take parts of Junko body but, their own teacher
Christ

I only had the one of Chiaki thank you for this

Ryota will create an anime adaptation of the Despair Book.

>I am not cute! Stop it!
be happy with your cuteness !
Crazy girls love that

Is there a list of most of these theories? I would love to see some.

>Like if Disney tricked you into seeing The Road or Grave of the Fireflies.
Holy shit.

I'm positive I wouldn't be the same.

>one of them tried to have kids with Chisa's body

Poor Juzo

My mind is a little blown if this would be true.
Mioda looks super similar to her there.

>anime ruined the world

holy shit

I knew anime should have been destroyed

yfw they do this, but actually have the real Junko die in Despair arc

>whole fanbase tells her she's STILL GOT IT
Maybe "whole fanbase tells you she's PERFECT WAIFU MATERIAL" or something similar.

>watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces
watch her talent ______________
(Focus on talents, because while the Arnold version focuses on how he could fuck better, I think this version could be about Hajime dumping her for his own talent)

Etc. I'm too lazy but there are a few other minor changes I'd put in. It's still too close to the original I think.

That bottom part was Kurokuma referring to itself and Shirokuma, since they're both Junko.

It was all just an elaborate prank

That's so confusing and would create such a shitstorm, I want it

Hahahaha perfect. Thank you.

Fuck now I really hope I'm right.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

I love every second of the madness.

I like theories. I miss threads like this, where we overly analyze shit. We sometimes are right.

>Bleach
>Negima
>Naruto
>Game of Thrones
etc

in all honesty even if they had a time machine would it even be possible to stop the Tragedy

Junko's basically impossible to kill unless you're Izuru

>the remnants of despair all loved Junko and worshipped her
>class 77 loves Chisa

Unless it is a red herring, why would Junko make an AI of herself pre-DR1 and why would Izuru work with her post death.

nice

You're welcome

>the surviving remnants were able to keep their memories and also keep Junko out of their friends bodies by luck and miracles.
>in exchange for that luck, Junko was able to inhabit one body in Kirigiri.
>In despair hen, the future cast is fighting for hope while the DR2 cast is falling in despair.
>In Mirai hen, the DR2 cast is fighting for their hope while the future cast is falling to despair
pottery.

Can someone post the picture on why Mukuro is best girl and Kirigiri is Worst Girl?

Izuru is Super High School Level Mcguffin

Izuru said he used her, he didn't work with her.
It's still hard to say what his objective was. Did he just want to kill himself, go back to being Hinata, did he not mind either way or was there another objective we still don't know about, that's hard to tell. We might know for sure if we keep watching.

>junko dies in Despair arc
Holy shit nigger, that sounds amazing. I would totally love it

SHSL hack writing

Do you have the comic?

Thanks

Cute as fuck.
Dream team.

This makes sense if you think about it, because it changes the link between them from "its despair lady lol" to "ITS OUR BELOVED SENSEI", so it makes the reason more plausible.

J U Z O B O Y S

>using IF to support Mukuro's character.

IF is LITERALLY fanfiction that the devs thought was amusing to make official. An official fanfic if you will.

Victory: I die. Whatever, life was boring anyway.
"Defeat": I get my memories back and life wont be so boring anyway. I win either way.

Izuru basically can't lose either way. What a baller.

Didn't think I would get an answer thanks!
I swear I'll become the Ultimate Shitposter

so it's official is what you're saying

Wait, Naegi, Byakuya, and Kirigiri entered the trial too, so wouldn't the results of the trial affect them too?
That was Junko's trap after all

Nope, some other user has it.