Why did Trigger make their debut series so anti-fanservice the skirts had voids where pantsu should have been...

Why did Trigger make their debut series so anti-fanservice the skirts had voids where pantsu should have been, and then go on to create hypersexualized shows like KLK and even turn Luluco into Trigge-chan?

Different directors

Because they make something fun for once.

First they wanted to be taken seriously.

Then they realized they can just pander to the lowest common denominator.

One of the shows is otaku pandering, the other show isn't. How hard is that to understand?

Why do you do otaku pandering instead of applying to the main stream? Because it sells more BDs and makes more money.

Wasn't LWA partially gov funded or something like that?

You're retarded.

Yes, it was a project for young animators as I recall. The government fronts a bunch of money to studios to create sort works with new talent add I recall.

Because Yoshinari > Imaishi

>I need shitty fanservice in everything I watch
fuck off retard, you can just enjoy a shitty show how is presented?

also
>trigger

Luluco wasn't hypersexualized.

Don't be surprised if this one either will be or won't. Each series, artist and director has their own rules towards their own works. That's just usually how it goes.

Debut you say?

I think maybe it's because they were different shows.

Because Little Witch Academia was made so that little girls could watch it.

That probably explains the pantsu black holes.

Confirmed, my 3 year old daughters love the 2 OVAs. They prefer the first one.

Witches are not lewd. Do not sexualize them.

Because Imaishi is a hack that panders to the otaku and weebs

>Trigger is one person
Are you from Reddit by any chance?

But in the second one they let up on it.

My younger sisters are 7... I started them off with LWA (they can't wait for the series!) and I'm gonna try to convince them to watch RWBY.

I'm sure when I get around to showing them Madoka Magica that they'll love it... at first.

Hey there derp.

>RWBY

Sup Forumsnon...

Variety is nice.