Heads up Oklahoma, "Actors Needed"

Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is now hiring &-Casualty Role Players (CRP)&- to participate in an Oklahoma Vigilant Guard training event October 30, 2017 thru November 2, 2017 at Warr Acres Fire Training Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. &-This exercises will be an Oklahoma emergency response to a simulated incident involving contamination elements. CRPs will be moulaged (injury makeup and fake blood) to portray various physical and emotional injuries and conditions, and will go through medical triage, decontamination, and medical treatment several times during each day of the exercises. Arrival times will be early morning, and the exercises will run between 6-8 hours each day. CRPs will wear cut-away prop clothing and will be washed in decontamination lines to simulate the cleaning off of contamination substances.

More at link
work4hds.com/apply/

Other urls found in this thread:

theintelligencecommunity.com/partners/
dynaspy.com/spy-cameras/body-worn-wearable-spy-cameras
spygadgets.com/wearable-spy-cameras/?sort=featured&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

Someone should go on the inside and make some hidden recordings

NOV 2ND POSSIBLE HABBENINGS

FbBb

Capped in the event happening is 'real'.

This is a good idea

Should also cap the ad at link. Fuck these slide threads up the ass with redpills

I got u leaf.

Nationwide event?

You realize emergency responders do training shit like this all the time, right? I remember when a local su way station closed down and they simulated a gas attack with actors worming with crews.

>decontamination process

how do we know that some shitlord isnt just posting these things and then being all like

>woa false flag incoming

I don't know what's real anymore

Better safe than sorry I would say. If it turns out to be nothing then that's great, if it turns out we were right then we can help to expose more deep state bullshit.

Right on. Nov 4 eh...

I wonder if those who check "yes" to the question "Have you ever performed as a role player in support of government training operations?" get first shot at a re-hire?

screencappped if shit ppops off ima lol

Yeah, that whole bit about Nov 3rd-5th on screams red flag. Not to mention the decon bit has me worried. Wasn't there supposed to be a bio outbreak of some type recently? Or could this be the prelude to a chem attack?

If someone had the cahones and the gas in the tank, they could phone that motherfucker and enroll.

Human Domain Solutions listed under annual sponsors at following link:

theintelligencecommunity.com/partners/

That would come with some inherent risk. If you try it don't post your resume here. Just get a hidden wearable spy cam and don't tell anyone which one you get.

Examples:
>dynaspy.com/spy-cameras/body-worn-wearable-spy-cameras
>spygadgets.com/wearable-spy-cameras/?sort=featured&page=1

Will be big when true

I hope not.

It's part of CERFP and the Homeland Response Force. The training events simulate some type of disaster where a chemical gas or radioactive fallout exists. Select National Guard units are tasked with providing a supporting element to civilian responders and FEMA that can handle chemical or radiological incidents.

The real life roleplayers provide better training for Decon and medical teams, as well as search and extraction teams. The Army goes to a contractor says 'we need 200 people for this event' and the contractor finds people, craigslist.

If you want to make an easy $100 and just get sent through bunch of lines to get hosed off with water all day its a pretty easy gig.

So on the same days at the planned antifa revolution to remove Trump and Pence. Makes ya think hey.

the fuck

Don't worry about it, just get on the belt

I understand the premise, which is not false.
The yeti in the room is that these drills coincide with major happenings, historically, to the extent that it cannot be ignored.
Some autist could make money by graphing it. It's undeniable.

Three conspiracy theorists walk into a bar...

I've heard this, but the relationships I've seen are pretty weak so far. You can make shit fit to match your argument etc. Also there are training events in some form or another like this all the fucking time. The frequency makes it pretty easy to draw some type of correlation when you want it to.

If it's that easy to do, why don't we have a timeline map of drills that don't coincide with questionable terrorist/false flag events? Surely that would be a great starting point for us to collectively cross shit off using reason.

>plan false flag event
>publicly hire crisis actors
OMG THEY ARE PLANNING SOMETHING
this is dumber than the potato theories about re-using the same crises actors at multiple massacres. Fuck off you schizo leaf.

Bump for the jews 10 hours ahead of us trying their best to control the narrative until we wake up again and redpill their asses back to the gasses

fuck your digits

Dont you have a watch to fix?

Looks like you israeli shills work the extra night shift just like we do. Identify the false doctrine you have been fed. None of you were penned in any camp. It's all a lie. Do they pay you to come here and fuck with the truth? Do they tax you on that pay? Wake up. The truth of the world at this moment crosses all borders.

It is the truth that we are "all in this together". Your shill overlords are today's equivalent of the Generals who sent the first wave of 18 year olds to land on the beach and get slaughtered by machine guns. Wake the fuck up and educate yourselves, there has never been a more empowering or enabling time to do so.

bumpf