What does the Alt-Right have to do with Politics?

Have a fucking identity. I get it. Be proud of your white identity. Fuck ya. Sign me up. The Alt-Right is definitely a social movement. What is the Alt-Right's view on economics, social services, military defense, etc.? These are basic defining political characteristics that define a political party and I have yet to find the Alt-Rights stance on any of them. Richard, are you there? How is the Alt-Right a political movement? To me it just seems to be a social movement. Can anybody speak on the Alt-Rights political nature? Thank you. God Bless.

Bump

>What is the Alt-Right's view on economics, social services, military defense, etc.?
A White population composition could make any structure work.
America's identity is politics numbnuts.
>>>/reddit/

Most Alt Right are ex libertarians, or so I have heard.

we just want the Jews to have their own ethno-state so they can nuke white countries now that all the jews are safely in israel

Honestly, if you are looking to put the Alt-Right on a meme political spectrum, you'll find the entire spectrum. I would say following Historic America is centrist and being pro-replacement is radical.

>What is the Alt-Right's view on economics
Abolishing the criminal Federal Reserve banking cartel would be number 1.

fuck off shlomo

This exactly
Our views are normal
Anything else is radical
The reason the media calls us extremists is that from their own extreme position everything else seems extreme, it's just a matter of perspective. But our views have always been the norm and we are the only Ines who can claim the centre ground with any honesty

Israel could be destroyed with one nuke I don't think they want to play that game

I reject the term alt right btw
It's just an alt left catch phrase invented by a criminal during her crime spree

alt right is a Sup Forums meme like we wuz kangz and trump presidency. keep giving it meaning though i'll wait in thread til you get with teh bantz

Made unlovable by one (American) warhead. Utterly destroyed by one US, Russian or British missile.
American nukes are the 'best'. They carry 15 warheads and each has an immediate distructive radius of 15 square miles.
Russian and British missiles contain ten warheads and each will destroy ten square miles.

>unlovable
*unlivable
Auto correct yet again

I see the Libertarian side of this. Less Government. Remove the Federal Reserve, good luck with that. Nuke Israel? Is that really a plat-form come election time?

There is no "ultimate" and final political view.

I ultimately fell into an evolaen view where i view consumerist society as the cancer that is destroying our identity.

I started as a disenfranchised lefty, and i ended up with a worldview that takes from the left and the right.

Most people here are products of the french revolution and its indiviualistic thinkers. Read Julius Evola and you will realise that the indiviual will never be free without the community, but the need for community does not nescessarily mean a need for the state. In fact, the state is often expanded only after all sense of community is gone.

Once you lose the community, loyalty and sense of self and destiny, then the money politics doesnt matter anymore. It will collapse, and be reborn to those that embrace the community and their own ways.

Ok, watching Florida, Spencer said the Alt-Right came out of a resistance to useless wars during the W era.

They call it alt-"Right" for a reason. The majority of things we see as wrong with the world can be traced to some kind of social program that ties back into a larger economic discussion.

No one would have half as many problems with niggers, let's say, if there weren't so many of them living their lives on state handouts siphoned of off (largely white) working class people. Welfare in general is completely dysgenic, I wouldn't want it even in an ethnostate. It's how you plunge a country headlong into Idiocracy.

Or the restriction of immigration. Cultural assimilation impossibility aside, mass immigration generally does devalue wages, create job and housing shortages, etc, and from a humanitarian perspective, it also does harm to the country that the immigrants come from because it takes their most qualified people who could help make their country into something better away.

The Jew shit on this board is usually said by people who are either larping or mentally ill. There is nothing productive whatsoever about focusing on Jews to the exclusion of our other opponents. Hell, I'd even call Israel a model country if not for its foreign policy being directly responsible for the migrant crisis. Kind of an enormous shit stain on an otherwise clean pair of briefs

picture the third reich but more capitalist

Don't take Spencer's word as gospel, he's pro universal healthcare and says shit like "homosexuality being implicitly white" and other garbage like that. You will not find one other major figure among us who says things like this, leading me and a number of others to believe he's a controlled opposition infiltrator.

Ok first off the alt right isn't a political party and second off, we can argue about the pros and cons of different types of economies once we have stable demographics. It's like a person breaking into your home and aiming a shotgun at your child and worrying about the $65 in your cheap ass safe you bought at Costco.

Let's talk about jew

They are moved Egypt to Rome , European empire to USA

Jew enter the nation, that nation experience bubble economy

There is No exceptions
Ancient rome also suffer from asset price bubble

one country collapse, They move to next host country

Because all of Jewish activity is nothing but plundering

Jewish key business is money lender, landlord , pimp [like weinstein career]

Everything is base on parasite system - a extortion

When jewish finally take over the host nation
everybody plundering everyone

worker want higher wages, family want free house, student want free college
activist want more government jobs , landlord demanding more money ,
cooperation want more higher price , bureaucrat want more budget and pensions

legalization of extortion will happend, work ethic no longer sacred in this society
Only short-term profit and degenerate pleasure is matter

*When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society,
over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
-Frédéric Bastiat

unaffordable housing , a high cost of living , bubble in Housing market/stock market
money printing and illegal immigration Decrease wages

It's symptom cause by judaization Aka plundering

shakespeare was right, jew are nothing but vicious loan shark

Yo checked. I got something you’d like to know

^ Demigod ^

i just claim to be alt-right so I can shitpost and post frogos over all social .
I suppose I just like causing trouble and trolling

>What is the Alt-Right's view on economics, social services, military defense, etc.? These are basic defining political characteristics that define a political party and I have yet to find the Alt-Rights stance on any of them

The Alt-Right is different from the USA Republican party because the Republicans have no explicit identity, and have capitulated to the radical leftists on all social and cultural issues.

The Alt-Right is entirely about social and cultural issues.

The Alt-Right recognizes that for the better part of American history, America was a white, Christian ethnostate, and that that was a much better time in America. A society, and indeed, even a government, one could be proud of. A sense of community - a community you wanted to invest in. When white people had large families, there were no relevant feminists, and TV was something that you enjoyed, and that you felt good about your children watching, because it provided wholesome, enriching entertainment, that reinforced the values you agreed with and wanted transmitted to your children.

When the public schools your taxes paid for actually taught the values you believed in.

This used to be America. White America.

This is what the Alt-Right wants back.

In that frame, the policies regarding economics, social services, and military are all comparably flexible, irrelevant, and secondary. The primary concerns are having a population and a culture that is high trust, homogenous, and desirable.

You miss a number of points
Number one being that we are not exclusive to the USA

Number two being the bigger one in that we require a number of concurrent ideas on how we go about creating our ethnostate and even more importantly, how we maintain it so we can prevent the situation we're in from ever happening again. Most of the other aspects of politics must follow from that. They are not secondary, for there is no point in attempting to create that which may not be maintained.

And thirdly, that we are not a mere symbol of cultural and social reversal. There are many philosophical underpinnings at play here too, such as comes with a complete rejection of modernity and moral absolutism and the deconstruction of the lie of equality and its accompanying moral baggage. We do not aim to merely change the composition and expressions of a culture, but its entire system of thought. We are in the struggle to present family, unity, God and the future as more important than iphones, Game of Thrones, Tinder and pussy hats. We face what is perhaps the toughest battle ever faced by humanity. Never before have the bread and circuses been as appealing or as poisonous.