QUICK SOMEONE POST THE ORIGINAL PADDOCK PHOTO OF HIM AT THE BAR

NOT THE CROPPED ONE

GOOGLE IMAGES SCRUBBED THE ORIGINAL IMAGE WHERE IT WAS CLEARLY PHOTOSHOPPED

GIVE ME THE IMAGE AND ILL SHOW YOU

THE ORIGINAL IMAGE IS R A R E

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4624144/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddocks-girlfriend-marilou-danley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO THE ONE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND YOU IDIOT JUST HIS GIRLFRIEND THE ORIGINAL WTF WHERE IS IT

bump for justice
check archives too

bumperino

BUYING THE ORIGINAL PADDOCK PHOTO FOR $100

CALM THE FUCK DOWN I DONT THINK I HAVE THAT ONE. HAVE THIS INSTEAD FAGGOT

hmm
I had it saved on my phone but it's gone now

fuckin comped

what do you think's on it

i found one, took me legit 30 min to find the original. here it is. look at his girlfriends elbows, clearly shooped, they cropped her elbows out after they noticed they messed up

I had it saved too. WTF!!??

the whole thing is shooped, it's the CIA/FBI's secret shoop technology but it still fucks up sometimes. you cant tell his shoulder is also shooped if you zoom in really closely, but the most obvious is her elbows

do you guys have censored internet? 5 seconds because i was interested

thesun.co.uk/news/4624144/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddocks-girlfriend-marilou-danley/

Please ignore william coopers Luxor # 33 vidya about the ID of the NWO players.
Enlightened Society For Global Transformation.

i said on google images, not other sites

bump

Why she in a wheelchair? Did she pull a Hillary?

I can't find it on DuckDuckGo either

Uhh, I don't follow user.

What the fuck are you retards looking for and why does it even matter?

?

i searched "stephen paddock girlfriend" on google then clicked images....it's the 5th picture to the right

Have these instead. Godspeed anons.

Anyone who has the original of him smiling teeth showing, eyes still closed at the bar, could be a very very rich or nervous person

claims that pictures are being erase blah blah

>it'sallsotiresome

This is the only one that was ever shown.

wrong
smiling teeth showing same pose same time exists
find it and you win

I have 5 screenshots 1 of 5

Man, all Filipina bitches have strange angles on their elbows. Aren't you sleepy yet?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON

I only remember that one. Never saw a smiling one. Question though. What are those orange bands they are wearing?

2 of 5

that was a faceapp edit you dolt

Slow down OP. Do you mean the image in this post:
But with his teeth showing?

Pic attached is another bar pic

WHAT ARE WE PANICKING ABOUT?????

AHHHHHHHH

So this is photoshopped right? Is that what you're all sperging about?

Totally original

I think someone is hinting that the images are auto deleting

I don't know. I think OP is a full blown autist. He won't clearly explain what he wants. He apparently expects us to read his peanut sized brain.

the smiling one was passed through faceapp, just like the smiling Jordan Peterson images posted here sometimes

bump

Top Kek

3 of 5

As far as I know that's the original unshooped

nope nope not at all
it was near the same moment as the eyes closed one we all know, like part of a burst with an iphone, sands offset differently, teeth visible, drink still in hand

Eyelids look weird.

Look at her fucking elbow. It's clearly been cropped in there.

It's not cropped. Her elbows are resting on his leg and are partially hidden by his black pants.

AHHH IT'S HAPPENING!!

go find it on 4plebs

$10 bill?

I honestly thought her elbows looked shooped
>bump

Rouse is not amused with this thread

As close as I have

it has the original shooped elbows

I recognize buscemi eyes any day

Never noticed this until now, but why is there a shell casing on top of the blood pool?

None of the shell casings have any blood on them, I suppose it's not impossible that the blood would have seeped out and and spread underneath the casings, but at the same time should there be blood on top of them from his "self-inflicted" gun shot?

I wish someone would knock the 4 teeth out of that vegetable.

That's not suspicious, it's a brass casing blood would flow off them

>blood would flow off them

it would leave a trail

Correct but it wouldn't be saturated like the carpet. If it flowed off before the blood could coagulate it would leave minimal on the casing

Comped.

Now is that poor shadow or an actual 13 on his neck

playing the poor, old, ignorant grandma

I bet money it is a 13. Someone on the inside could have photoshop'd it also. Picture is pretty blurry and his eyes looks weird.

This one?

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK.

bump

after all this time in internets we all know that philipinas got femenine benis and 90° degree elbows, that is a fact

dude is that a dildo in the ice?

If it's a 13, as a white man it would relate to Bikers or SoCal stoners back in the day.
It was said that it was attributed to neck flab.

c-c-c-checked

>CIA/FBI's secret shoop technology
Go on...

Wait.. different people?

Why the fuck is her elbow so straight?

I add 50$ if op tells me why!

it's the handle of an ice scoop you knave, what did you think they pick the ice up with their hands?

Behind table edge?

They didn't start censoring her face until later.

what if its a dong handled ice shovel

please this is the Philippines, they already have more old white icy dongs than they can hold with both hands

>OP literally gets self-trolled by faceapp shitposting
>80 replies

This is most definitely two different people. Why can no one see this. Not hard to have two old men look similar enough to make people not question it. Seriously though look into Eric Paddock though because that's the story.

>putting shotgun on the suspect
what they mean by this?

I'll take "what the fuck is a table?" for $500

Have you ever heard of the 1999 eraser drop experiment?

the case lying on the pistol is much more interesting

This image isn't shopped. I saw it on Danley's Facebook before they took her FB down. This was how it looked.

As for the retards freaking out about "the angle of her elbow", it's because it's resting on his leg, dumbasses.

^ rich, comped or "campos"

#op is a faggot

Warden Smyth will need to contact the board owner -again- if #OP continues with his faggotry....

Pleeeeeesa user, not the minute analysis of the crime scene pic....
It's staged,
Fake and gay.
Deal with it.

Hello satan

This.

If it was a sloppy shop mistake, the line would be horizontal wouldnt it.

ratio is 0.468 vs 0.472, that is well within the error of measurement, the two cannot be statistically differentiated.

If you go through the various pictures very carefully, you can even see the two prominent chin moles AND the mole next to his left nostril match up, though this is not apparent in every frame.

Makeup, lighting, and camera differences.

Im pretty convinced it's the same guy, especially considering the occam's razor on the other arugment, that they found a faker who can actually look the part, got everybody close to go in on that detail including his family and coworkers not to mention the faker, and then hurriedly made a really fucking bad and unconvincing interview which just enraged the public, to cover their tracks.

Yeah. No.

And before anybody shit on about "but his eyes preserve the 10 cm distance between the shots" : His head is obviously tilted on a vertical axis between the shots. This would lengthen/shorten the vertical component, while preserving the horizontal component, thus explaining why the absolute vertical values change but their ratio, and the horizontal displacement, are preserved.

you have heard of face blindness in the conspiritard community now meet elbow blindness