Tfw meet girl

>tfw meet girl
>she cooks
>she absolutely loves sex and loves cum and all the crazy shit (pretty sure she's a nympho)
>qt
>smart
>good catholic
>hates niggers
Come to Poland. We have more of such girls.

Poland is Love, they hate sand niggers too

>she absolutely loves sex and loves cum and all the crazy shit (pretty sure she's a nympho)
>good catholic

I won't fall for your trickery. You just wan to steal my kidney.

Keep promoting degeneracy and immigration and see what happens.

> pole giving us his women
kekkk
they are for you brah

you realize that 40-60 years ago the average 'christian/catholic' family had 6+ children.

You'd be surprised how many polish girls throw themselves at americans.

What's your point, mate?

Guess is time to shower Poland with BBC

Catholics are shit

She's a slut who's been fucked by many men. You fell for the "good" bits while she hid the reality behind them

>>good catholic
>loves cum
Kys whore.

Your point? At least they had fathers who stuck around for more than 9 months

This.

Kek. OP kys fggt.

>nympho
>catholic
happy fathers day

>kurwa cuck
why would you want someone else to fuck your woman?

poland is full of chinks, there are tens of hundreds of them everywhere

This is a trick, isn't it Sup Forums?

>tfw no average polish gf

>she absolutely loves sex and loves cum
>smart
>good catholic
Sage.

Well... she is... but then again, I fucked many sluts as well so I suppose that kinda evens out.

>tens of hundreds
If only there were a word for that.

I don't doubt that, but I think anons point was that it is cuck behavior to be throwing your countries women at foreigners. That's Swedens and Germanys thing. You don't want to be Sweden and Germany.

>good catholic
>she absolutely loves sex
Pick one

You're the cuck who hates Poles right? You just made this story up, you're a useless mongoloid and I hope you die of cancer including your children you fucking retard.

Morons, see

Why? People tend to like sex.

Did you not read nigger? They don't like your niggers

My maternal great grandparents raised a Catholic family, had 7 kids. Liking cum is not being a good Catholic, you absolutely vile, putrid degenerate.

>I'm a cuck who thinks this woman isn't tricking me

Yea man, you're about to get SCREWED and you think you've won the lottery as she lubes up the strap on

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

everyone loves sex faggot, its when they fuck strangers frequently when it's a problem

Swiss women are not like that ?
How are they?
Also can you gib some swiss chocolate

Sex is for Husband and Wife for the purposes of procreation as willed by God. I don't even attend Church and even I know that.

Not so much that, everyone loves sex. But when you're a good Catholic it usually means you're saving yourself for marriage.

germany wouldn't even be 90% white if all the poles left and went back to poland

yes good goy, abandon god, religion, culture, and family. lets all get our sex dolls and go our own way. who needs roasties, amirite fellow white person.

ur missing out bro

will you be a cool brother in law ?

So you're saying you wouldn't have sex with your wife/girlfriend unless it was solely to have a kid? No wonder Britain is cucke by niggers and muslims.

You're a fuckin moron, everything about your attitude shows you're a moron.
Shows you're a cuck too, you want to make your country less homogenous and fill it Americans with the promise that Polish girls will throw themselves at them, you literally want to give your women away to foreigners.
And you're calling others morons...

Don't like sleeping with animals

Well I'm fucking her so often she doesn't really have time for the side dick.

>How are they?
There are all kinds of women around. Most fun ones tend to be far away from the cities, somewhere in the swamps or mountains.

>a chocolates for burger

You need to be more open minded user.

Maybe if you quit being niggers and leave the EU

>loves cum
Not sure about that one buddy. I might be a bit wary of that. Seems a little too atypical. And when there is too atypical crazy is right behind.

>Leave well paying blue-collar job
>Move to Poland
>Still cant get girls because of autism and the language barrier
>Get stabbed by a Polish guy for looking at him
>Get stabbed by Gypsy soon afterwards
>Die
>Go to Catholic hell which at least is not as bad as Protestant hell.

preposterous

>abandon god, religion, culture and family
>liking cum
Lynch yourself.
Afterlife over hedonism.
Yes that is what I'm saying.
>No wonder Britain is cucke by niggers and muslims
Absolutely irrelevant to the topic which is being discussed.

Boyo why you wasting time posting to us?? Get dat pusseh broughhhh

So... can we all agree OP is a larping polen faggot?

yep

Of course.

I'm just trying to help out my less fortunate bros who are looking for a good girl, not a fucking whore. When western girls stop getting the attention, they might change back to being normal again.

KAMPFKOLOSS

So I'm guessing you're a virgin and have never had a girlfriend.

OP pretty much won the lottery and you're giving him shit because his girl likes sex.

That's not how it works. She's going to get bored of you and leave you once she's done milking your wallet

ITT: Degenerate anime addicts complaining about degeneracy of catholic girl

No, I've already tried it and didn't like it. They smell bad, have bad skin, bad manners, steal, lie, are mostly dumb and very selfish. Why even bother?

Checked Lord Satan

>mfw varg was right when he said Christians are anti-virility and anti-natalist in spirit

Well... She is pretty crazy actually... As in "seeing things" type of crazy. But who cares?

Girls here learn english so language barrier isn't really much of a problem.

She's asleep right now lmao.

She's actually not draining my wallet.

Song of Songs 7:6-12
6 How beautiful you are and how pleasing, my love, with your delights! 7 Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. 8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.” May your breasts be like clusters of grapes on the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples,
She
9 and your mouth like the best wine. May the wine go straight to my beloved, flowing gently over lips and teeth. 10 I belong to my beloved, and his desire is for me. 11 Come, my beloved, let us go to the countryside, let us spend the night in the villages. 12 Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love.

>good catholic

Why would I want a girl who worships a fucking kike instead of the ancestral gods of our homeland?

if you have unprotected sex once a year you would have 10 children in a decade. retards.

if she asleep, post her tits with timestamp, or be branded as larper forever

>So I'm guessing you're a virgin
Aye, I am a virgin. Nothing wrong with that at all. Afterlife over Hedonism. I'd rather honour God in life than live an eternity of suffering in the depths of Hell. Sex is for marriage.

Found the Virgin

You're welcome, burger. Some more chocolates?

>actually believing that

Cuck

lmao wtf checked!!!!
> swamps
lol wtf there are swamps in swissland?

Also thanks swissman
*eats gibs*

this has to be the most /r9k/ thread in months. you should learn how babies are made.

>ancestral gods of our homeland?
so, great spirit of the planes or manitou?

Asleep but not living with me, user.

Having a lot of children is not the same thing as "loving sex."

I suppose I can't really expect the average vatican 2 "catholic" to know anything at all about Catholicism, moral theology, virtue, etc though.

You should read St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, read Augustine's "On the Good of Marriage." Read from Jerome and others against Jovinian and the Pelagians. Read Pope Pius XI's "Casti connubii."

A good christian, a good Catholic, cannot "love" sex. Those who do are in a state of death, and enslaved by the capital vice of lust, and will go to hell. You must approach it, as Tobias approached it, "NOT for fleshly lust" but "ONLY for the love of posterity."

I'm 1/4 Jew, can I still come

Stanął mi jak żołnierz ja pierdole ale cudowna kobieta chciałbym jej wyliczać pussy 10x

ok, your call larper
this is now spiderman thread

Well good for you but there's probably no afterlife.

So long as you have a qt Aus accent.

Maybe there isn't, and in that case I would have lived an honourable, virtuous life free of lust and fornication and sin.

>he doesn't know this is a giant red flag that could ruin his life

Swiss chocolate is next level shit

>lol wtf there are swamps in swissland?
Mountains in the south, lakes and swamps in the north.

MORE CHOCOLATES!!!

>good catholic
>loves sex

absolutely disgusting. You have no idea what a good catholic is. Just because you're polish and you go to church sometimes doesn't magically make you a good catholic !

PLS NUKE US ALREADY

What do you mean, leaf? Is it an accuired taste?

>meet girl at a party
>decide to play the wii party game with her, we're buzzed and having a good time
>getting drunk at this point, "so how do you want to be user?" she says
>pick the nigger mii with a huge afro
>she laughs at my choice, "of course you would"
>her friend comes in and asked who I picked
>"I picked Tyrone"
>she laughs, slaps me on the chest "that's not his name user"
>more drinks in, jungle swing minigame where you swing from vines like a monkey
>"I've got you beat on this"
>"why, have you played it before?"
>"no, it's in Tyrone's genetics to be good at this"
>she cracks up laughing
>end up saying nigger, coon, all kinds of racist shit because I'm shitfaced and don't even care
>she's laughing at every fucked up Sup Forums joke I'm telling her

I think I found the one bros. She lives an hour away and we're going to hang out this weekend.

If you're a christian you cannot say "maybe there isn't" that's literally heresy and apostasy. You cannot have one iota of doubt on any article of faith and remain a christian.

I do have a pretty distinctive Aussie accent and I also have blue eyes but I'm not a girl if you were implying that you saying "qt"

>have sex once a year on unsafe day
>get preggo
>less than a year later baby pops out
>repeat once a year for next decade
>have 10 kids by the end
you guys are retarded

degenerate
get a grip

I got a girl from Zabrze. She's lovely.

american education

>I think I found the one bros.
>She lives an hour away
Hahahaha no.

noice.
gl user

she's peeing on you, swamp frog reprobate. where would a woman's "ejaculation" come from? there's vagina areas. and then a bladder. nothing else. muh female orgasms!

just stop you are embarrassing yourself.

MUH TENS OF HUNDREDS

My fucking sides