What went wrong?

what went wrong?

He got downgraded to deadly instead of killer

koreans

The anime hyped Kira so hard. Everyone was waiting to see Killer Queen animated and then they give us this Chinese Knock Off Deadly Queen. Lets hope they don't fuck up Sheer Heart Attack

i hate how manga detailing gets lost in an anime adaptation. the hatching is what gives him a lot of character.

Stop it, you autists. Not ten seconds before that frame there was a KQ entrance scene where his medals were all drawn in ultra-high detail. There's no reason to expect this particular scene to have sakuga.

korea queen

it's called having standards you fucking pleb. you can't have someone try to adapt jojo and not be able to retain costume detail. that's as bad as saying gundams don't need accurate cockpits they can be dude buttons lmao, or blonde ladies can be sluts who cares.

gay source material

Not even Toei is this bad

Oh yes they are my dear user.

>Not even Toei is this bad

Now lets all calm down here man, you don't mean that.

I'm sure it'll look better when we get to an episode with good animation supervisors.

my sides

You fags may be memeing but there was a time when Toei was actually good.

It's not hard to have detailed art when the show is barely animated.

>HnK
>barely animated
>Kenshiro vs Raoh
>not the hypest shit in anime history
Stop

The animation is shit mate

Not really, it's the competent kind of average.
Something that can't be said about anything DavidPro worked on since all their shit is either a slideshow with decent art or relatively decently animated but with absolutely abysmal art.
I'd unironically rather have Toei of the 80s animate JoJo than DavidPro.

Well it sure as fuck wasn't during HnK.

If you're okay with this new design they're rolling with, anyway

at least they didn't blatantly change the fucking designs of the characters

That's alright.

>what is changing art style mirroring the manga
That's a procedural change and if you think that mid to late doesn't look better than early then you're a retard.