AMA

AMA Paki edition

Kill yourself you fucking subhuman nigger, I am coming for you

Gtfo Poo in loo

Which part of England do you live?

Does your country have clean drinking water?

Redpilled paki fag livin in karachi

why are there so many obnoxious paki feminist girls in london what the fuck are you guys doing

Not priviledged enuff

Tf the upper middle class in pakistan is also cancer af. Libtards and feminists

Pakistan has low crime rate from strong islamic values

Do you personally hate the Poos?
How devout of a Muslim are you?
What foreign countries do you like?

how incested are you?

Tru the rangers (branch of the pak army) have been cracking down on terrorist activites lately. Things are finally calm nowadays

Do you consider yourself to be Aryan?

Then why cant we play cricket there

If you aren't Awan I don't wanna hear it

Tf poo in loo is a meme. Tho people in pak genuinely hate indians.
I belev in god but not so keen on religious duties. Japan is my city

How many goats have you fucked?

Not enough to be a retard.

Give me five good justifications for Pakistan's existence. Hell, give me one. You're such a net negative for the world. Literally useless inbreeding Muslim goatfuckers.

Pakistan cricket board doesnt do shit for the sport..

Its a dying tradition in the northern areas.

why are you so inbred? Why do you fuck little boys? Why has Pakistan such a high birth rate and when will you go so mad that you go to nuclear war with India?

Have you already hung that Pakistani Christian woman Asia Bibi who has drunken from the same well as muslim women and has to die therefor?

That's "it's all been litigated" level of dodging a question

Why are the left in the west destroying the world and all that's good in it?

Tru inbreeding and bachabazi (child abuse) is a problem here. Pak wont go to a nuclear war with india the casualties would be far greater.

Tfw i dun know about aisa bibi

Im not denying it. But its not so common anymore

Trust me the left in the west are the most retarded people on the planet. They think they are eradicating suffering and thier virtue signalling bs is cancer. They dont know how good the western culture is as compared to others. Yes not all cultures are equal. They fight against capitalism while its the only system eleviating poverty in under developed nations. The left are blinded by how easy they hav it

Pakistan will become a proxy of Iran

Fuck iran tho