GOOD GOYIM! Texas bans hurricane aid to people who boycott Israel:

Are Texans the best goyim of all, Sup Forums? They are even denying hurricane relief to their own people if those people refuse to respect Israel. Lol, I don't think Israel itself even does this for Israelis rebuilding from the occasional wildfires.

>Clause in application requires Dickinson residents to agree not to boycott Israel to receive Harvey assistance

>It was one of the hardest areas hit by Hurricane Harvey, but a clause in a grant application has many asking questions in the city of Dickinson. In section 11 of the application, applicants must agree to not boycott Israel during the agreement.

>"The application clearly requires people to have a certain political expression in order to get government benefits," Attorney Randy Kallinen said. The ACLU of Texas issued a statement and called the requirement unconstitutional. A recent Texas law requires all state contractors to certify that they are not participating in boycotts of Israel.

>The city of Dickinson attorney said they are following the law. House Bill 89, also known as Anti-BDS, prohibits state agencies from contracting with and certain public funds from investing in companies that boycott Israel. The bill was signed by Governor Greg Abbott in May.

abc13.com/dickinson-residents-must-agree-not-to-boycott-israel-for-aid/2552457/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck.

BUT DICKY SPENCER SAYS ISRAEL IS BASED!!!! :(

HAHAHA

fuck israel and fuck all jews

Only in the sense that it's an ethnostate you mong.

When they realize the pre-trib, dispensationalist rapture is a meme that has no biblical basis, how many of them are still going to support Israel?

Dicky said that israel as an ethnostate is something he would like to emulate for whites dont tell me you would hate israel if it was a nation of ayrans

How do you even boycott Israel? What do they export here?

Well you could start with buying your next CPU from AMD instead of Intel.

((((((((Texas)))))))))

Intel is american company you kike

How do you prove who boycotts Israel and who doesn't?

Not news, just (((Christians))) submitting to their Jewish masters as always.

Get fucked Nazi scum

So is Apple, yet they produce their shit in China. Intel has factories in Israel, if you got Intel hardware chances are it was manufactured in Israel.

The last remaining American microelectronics company which still truly produces their chips locally is Texas Instruments by the way. Talking about mass production, not some prototypes built in a small lab.

but israel isnt an ethnostate?

It comes pretty close. If you're not a jew you'll have a hard time to become an Israeli citizen. iirc non-jews aren't even allowed to marry Israeli jews.

lmao coercion

We seriously need to audit the phone lines of our representation. I highly doubt they were just overwhelmed with calls from constituents to pass this measure along with all the other crap they propose.

you really think Israel is the model we should follow? why?

Christian Zionism seems to be going strong among white Americans. It's probably not something they'll ever just "realize" is incorrect. It's literally their religion.

good thing christianity is on the decline

What the fuck Texas. This is blatantly unconstitutional.

I don't support Israel's politics. But their little ethnostate is a nice thing I guess. Ironically at the same their government tries to secularize young jews to get rid of the ultra-orthodox crap.

>israel is a based ethnostate
>israel is over-run with low IQ arabs
which is actually true?

Both, to some extent. You can bet if they could they would simply genocide the Palestinians and colonize the rest of their land, but that would cause too much trouble with the rest of the world.

fair enough. If Israel is already genociding the Palestinians and Europeans, why would the Alt-Right tell you to support Israel in any way instead of exposing her crimes?

It's also insanely unusable and wonky (what the fuck is that hose on the end supposed to be?!)

Up the road from me. Its bretty fuggin big

That's a snorkel.

This is fucking outrageous.

We need to make the normies aware of this. Let the Jews dig their own grave.

>jews gib one million "golden dawns" (shekels) in relief with stipulation it go only to israeli americans
>texas makes cover for this by banning dildoes and fapping and giving whites any gibs becuz only Chosenite Dollars are allowed
best republigoy party

> why would the Alt-Right tell you to support Israel in any way

Who really does that? Also the term alt-right is shit because it was coined by our enemies.

Yeah, never been there but I know it from pictures. Worked for a small microelectronics company and we bought our processors and microcontrollers there. Great products, good prices, awesome tech support, I can only recommend dealing with them. They do have branches and factories in other countries like any other big player, but are the last (or maybe one of the last) tech companies who are able to produce locally on a big scale instead of having to outsource everything to Asia. That alone is remarkable in this day and age.

salt right

>T kike

>Who really does that?
spencer, enoch, et al.

>Also the term alt-right is shit because it was coined by our enemies.
true good point

>spencer, enoch, et al.
I don't like Spencer, and don't even know who Enoch is, I'm not that up to date with all those bloggers and streamers. Kinda waste of time because most of it is just an echo chamber anyways.

This year my brother became enthusiastic about a German streamer (Vulgäre Analyse) and posted me countless "great" links, I checked some out and basically this VA guy gets all his arguments against Islam and immigration from Sup Forums, quite literally, including some of our memes. Got pretty boring after a few minutes, as you can maybe imagine.

There is a reason (((((spencer)))))) gets coverage on cnn.

whats your idea on fixing the political mess were in?

what the fuck man.

This. Fuck Israel.
FUCK TRUMP.

Sorry kike, that's not going to work with us.
Into the oven you go.

Trump is a wannabe kike but a real life kike loving bitch boy destroying this country for Israel.

you're a heeb, it's obvious

It's fixing itself, from my point of view. There's an observable shift to the right/nationalism/conservatism going on right now. You got your republican president, we got amazing election results for AfD. My prognosis is that AfD won't survive for too long without Frauke, but mainstream parties like the ruling CDU will have to adapt and shift back to their former conservative values to get their votes back.

I don't wear a bald spot cover like some hook nosed kike, that would be Trump. You disgusting traitor jewboy lover slave. Best goy award would be yours had trump not earned it.

Laws like these are just going to vilify American jews. I guess I shouldn't expect competence from the people who funded ISIS in Syria.

hmmm

The digits never lie, jew.
Go back to Israel.

The Some People Are More Equal Than Others Act

The Beholden To Foreign Powers Act

but why would any american want to boycott israel?

israel is our friend :-)

Based

Goddamn Ziocucks.

Illegal and stupid.

Its like saying if you criticize X you will no longer receive full rights as a citizen. So incredibly foolish. I can't believe how stupid everyone is.

> muh greatest ally

In another thread I asked a burger to give some solid examples why Israel is such a great ally, and he was unable to deliver any. It's a known fact that the average population is so brainwashed by the mass media that they only read headlines like "Trump says Israel is our greatest ally", don't even read the article itself, and adapt the headline as opinion or even fact without putting some thought or research into it.

Nobody in Texas is man enough to stand up against it?

Its up to a foreign power to distribute American aid, paid for by Americans, to Americans.

I'd love to see them try to enforce it.

Israel FIRST!

WEW

Did Russia convince legislators to write this terrible law? Why do they build the gallows they will hang from?

good goyim

In western europe, we're seeing a slight movement to the right where some people are objecting to paying 50% taxes, wanting to lower it by 5%, or where a group are saying that maybe we shouldn't let EVERY single nigger into our country. That's not conservatism. We're heading in the wrong direction.

The absolute STATE of America

Citizens can't even get government aid without pledging loyalty to the jews

Have you ever seen a country so cucked and controlled by another?

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

They're useless. We give them 3 billion in aid, annually; in exchange they give us lobbyists to meddle with our legislation. What a bargain.

It's going to get worse:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
(A) Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews (often in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion).

(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

(D) Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.

Gotta start somewhere, and I don't get why that's the wrong direction.

to be fair the jews fundamentally changed christianity in america. zionist christians are a scum.

the whole point of 'judeo-christianity' was to subvert the christian goyim into tricking them that jews are 'gods chosen people' and it has been miraculously successful

Do you just have the link to the interview with the nigger and sandnigger by chance?

>(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

FUCKING LOOK AT THAT. CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TOTAL IMMUNITY FOR ALL CRIMES REAL OR IMAGINED ACT

this is a good thing
if this gets spread around it will redpill thousands

Six million MY ASS!

That thing was actually real? Get these people the fuck out of our country and policy already. Nah the kikes aren't pulling strings they're just inserting their foreign nation into the fine print of legal agreements. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. OUR. COUNTRY.

Free choice where?

Let them keep drawing attention to themselves

Why did John Nelson Darby and his ideas take such hold in america?

Chances are....slim. 75% of Intel fabrication is done in the US. Of 13 fab sites there's only 1 in Israel. The wafer node that Intel fabs in Israel is also fabricated in 4 other locations. That being said it doesn't matter where any of Intel's nodes are fabricated (pic related)

Every AMD-tard gets the bullet

but amd cpus are complete shit

Underrated quads. The upside of Christianity's decline is the accompanying decline of Zionism.

Yeah, and?
I mean it's not like they are physically harming you or anything, get real people just say yes you do and move on.