Why is femdom a top tier fetish, Sup Forums?

Why is femdom a top tier fetish, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/400192/a90af1723c/
exhentai.org/g/936413/4175e48b37/
exhentai.org/g/961272/b39e419de9/
exhentai.org/g/853827/b0244bf6e8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hot girls.

You're on the bottom though

Nice.

Everyone is waiting the sadpanda links.

It's not. You're just a beta who only feels at ease being controlled by others.

Are you telling me you don't want a cute girl to verbally and physically abuse you?

I want a cute girl to step on me.

Yeah basically.

Who doesn't, we didn't created gods because of that?

Inb4 pasta

>wasting tea

>Wasting
Are you saying you aren't going to lick it off her feet?

Because you're a beta.

>h3h3
>>>/reddit/

And?

If you're actually a "manslut" who wants a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

Yes I am.

Ahhn~
Insult me more Tokiko-sama.

I agree. Which is why being stepped on is perfect for someone like me.

I want to be a buttslut for a qt futa.

It's best in small dosages.

Tea is literally just hot water.

Music to my ears, please insult me more, Mistress!

>wasting water

The Yang energy is masculine in nature and is described as light, dry, directed, focused, logical, and action oriented. Yin energy is feminine and described as dark, moist, diffuse, vague, intuitive, and receptive. In regard to psychological functioning, men are predominately yang but contain a yin aspect. Women, while predominately yin, contain an element of yang. Thus human beings are psychologically androgynous with latent inner masculine and feminine energies awaiting development. In the first half of life a differentiation of the primary sexual identity and corresponding energy takes place but in later life a call to integrate the opposite energy, the anima or the animus, arises. This is a move towards wholeness. Each individual has both masculine and feminine components of the psyche.

The anima and animus can influence a person in either a positive or negative manner. If a man is under the influence of the positive anima he will show tenderness, patience, consideration, and compassion. The negative anima manifests as vanity, moodiness, bitchiness, and sensitivity to hurt feelings. A woman with a positive animus shows assertiveness, control, thoughtful rationality, and compassionate strength. The negative animus reveals in strong opinions, ruthlessness, destructive forces, and "always the last word". Both men and women are on the path to their own integration and must struggle with the interpersonal ramifications of the anima and the animus.

That's some pretty interesting stuff.
Explains why I want to be used as a footrest for a dominant girl and have her use me for her own pleasure.

Pick one.

you sick fuck

Well?

Vampire
Stern onee-san
Footjob with ear biting

This is for strap-ons right? If it's for hanging out, then 12

This is too hard of a choice to make.

Sadistic mistress succubus.
Deep kissing for hours

Oh boy, thanks user!

>trained to the point where you can cum if youre being sat on

How do you even do that?
Sounds like years of practice

I can't unsee that tiny neck

snek
sadistic mistress
immobilizes you and copulates

Bashful girlfriend vampire with intense lovemaking and hand holding.

maybe with hours and hours of foreplay and deprivation the thought and feeling of a nice ass on your back could make you blow your load

Romantic girlfriend succubus, aphrodisiac kiss domestication
Sadistic enemy vampire paizuri energy drain
Rebellious imouto slime gentle milking from behind
Domineering oni nee-san nursing handjob
Aloof yuki onna maid vacuum cleaner milking

The perfect life

4, not counting the forbidden 12.

What is the best Femdom doujin, and why is it exhentai.org/g/400192/a90af1723c/ ?

>Dullahan
>Yandere
>Intimate Intercourse with Heavy Eye Contact

Because you're pathetic.

My ultimate fetish is to take 'dominant' women and bring them to heel.

You see, user, they all want it. Crave it. Some just make you work for it. When you submit to a femdom all you're doing is disappointing her.

It isnt.
Women are supposed to submit to men. That is natural way.

Wow you sound like a fag.

t. average japanese who reads doujin
Faggots like you is why half of the doujins with femdom tag are shit.

t. virgins

And? This is Sup Forums, if your sexuality isn't hopelessly warped from years of fapping to hyper sexualized ideal cartoon women you are a nomralfag and need to get the fuck out

Whatever kids. I don't particularly need to prove anything to people on the internet. Your experience may vary, but in my experience women who are typically dominant eventually melt if you refuse to submit.

Go blog somewhere else.

Why? Because I called you pathetic for wanting to submit? You're nothing but a limp pricked sissy if you let a woman get out of line.

Every time you bow your head and kiss her toes she dies a little inside, user. She doesn't hurt you because she loves you. She hurts you because you are worth nothing and she'd expected more.

maybe 2 or 4... An always 12 ofc

That's because most of the women who claim to be dominant are just active golddiggers, immense sluts, and/or malicious damaged goods. They aren't dominant, they're just using dominance as a tool.

No, cause you're being a normalfag and you don't belong here.

Catgirl
Gentle onee-san
Nursing handjob while she rubs your head

What if I am a switch and like both ways?

Yes, there is that. The malicious ones are the fucking worst. I know a guy with scars because bitch ignored his safeword. She didn't give a shit about him. She was an angry, abusive cunt.

And you know what? she left welts on me with a chain leash and I didn't flinch. And by the end of the night she was sucking my cock.

I'm 36 and have been active in the BDSM community since I was 18. I have never in my life met a truly dominant woman.

time to come up with some new topics already Sup Forums or at least maybe let this one rest for a bit now.

>WHY IS FEMDOM THE SHIT YO
>HURR DURR HURR DURR SOMETHING SOMETHING PLEBS SHIT TIER FETISH
>NO U

And the topic never actually gets discussed, doujins never shared, pictures never posted and shit just gets flung in every direction by the Sup Forums monkeys.

Post some of your favorites.
exhentai.org/g/936413/4175e48b37/
exhentai.org/g/961272/b39e419de9/
exhentai.org/g/853827/b0244bf6e8/

>3DPD
>Blogging
Fuck off already.

Going to cry, user? am I ruining your fantasies about your 2D mistress? Every time she has her way with you she's wishing someone would grab her by the throat and toss her down.

You know when Shinji finally snaps and throttles Asuka? That's what she really wanted all along. To push until he'd fight back and stop letting her get away with her shit.

How does it feel, user, to be more pathetic and worthless than Shinji fucking Ikari?

Uh huh, just how pathetic am I?!

I could take or leave regular femdom, but lolidom is the one thing I'll never get sick of no matter how much I fap to it. Something about the perception gap between a cute little loli and maximum aggressive lewdness amplifies both halves to become greater than the sum of it's parts.

Just cause you want big bubba to manhandle you, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Cute comeback, user. If that's your best retort maybe you deserve some bitch to puncture your windpipe with her heel.

>This is meant to be erotic
>Only thing I notice is that the heel is a good 1-2 cm above the front sole part of the boot
Shit boots, would not walk in them.

>Ear cleaning with bare breasts
I never knew I wanted this, and I'm not even that into mammaries.

Why is there no submissive options for her?
This chart also made me realize things I didn't know I needed until now.

Why is saber a shit tier waifu, Sup Forums?

Seibah is cute but her series is shit. I don't know if I could call her a waifu but she is definitely cute.

I love that third one with totally not Satsuki

>A ex

>Insecure Maledom fags

Ever seen a femdomfag go into maledom threads and be butthurt? I haven't. To be honest we should start labelling maledom as a mental disease, all the ones I've seen are insecure, angry, and very very likely to lash out.

The best satsuki doujin.

No, we created Gods as an explanation for how the universe was created before Science came along. God Sup Forums is just filled with High School and College drop outs isn't it?

Is this bait?

>how the universe was created before Science came along

Science doesn't answer that, and likely never will.

Maledom is boring as shit

Except it did and it's called the Big Bang you uneducated 3rd worlder

Except that's a theory, on top of that, it's not how the universe was really created, because the big bang was really simply the current universe in singularity form exploding and expanding into something with actual size.

What created that singularity?

Dunno, I just really like it. The idea of having a partner who dishes out makes me hard.
The social envoirement and home are playing a leading role, in my case, for developing that kind of fetish.

I consider a partner to be weak, if they can't fight back and that found its way into my sexual preferences.

And I only consider femdom doujins as such when they keep the femdom till the end without the male taking the lead later on. That only makes me go limb in seconds.
To endure the dominance of my partner is the ultimate tease for me and I can't get enough of that.

>GM Rimix
That and pic related are top tier

There are maldedom threads?

>And I only consider femdom doujins as such when they keep the femdom till the end without the male taking the lead later on.

This.
Fucking this.
Having the girl turn sub halfway through really pisses me off.

>any instances of femdom = the entire work is femdom
Why is this a thing anyway? It's a bit like claiming a doujin/chapter has no sex because nobody fucked and everyone was properly clothed on the first page.

Because it's unconventional. It's different, more interesting and exciting.

Because I have an intense submission complex and want to serve people.

Preferably cute guys, but girls are fine too

Am I the only one here who is into it because I really need to take of the mask in private? Get enough of having to act always confident and in control in public, I really don't want to have to keep that shit up at home.

>It's a bit like claiming a doujin/chapter has no sex because nobody fucked and everyone was properly clothed on the first page
Wouldn't surprise me if they start doing that.
Seems like they really want to tag everything.
>Sole female
>Sole male
That kind of oversaturation is retarded

Boring to watch maybe.