Sup Forums vs. Sup Forums

Berserker versus Superman

I got my money on the man of steel.

Berserker gets trashed in every route.

Arc at night > *

Superman is broken as fuck. Can't Solomon beat Supes by killing him while he was a baby or does he have resistance to being erased from the timeline?

Only if Superman as A+ Rank attacks, which i don't think he has.

It's a draw because no one can hurt each other.

For the sake of trying to give both characters as many advantages as possible but still keeping relatively fair, let's remove all time altering and extra dimensional crap.
Let's just say it's the two having a brawl mid afternoon in an urban area.

Berserker jobbed everytime.

God Hand ain't that special if Ekskusu-Caribu could kill him 7 times over.

>fair
>Superman or Sup Forums characters in general

Pick one.

Are you retarded? Superman can move a star by blowing.

>superman without his red underpants
This version of superman is a weakling. He would get destroyed.

Post-Flashpoint Superman is still more than capable of defeating Berserker easily.

Superman throws bahsaka into space, he can't fly back so Superman wins

Why not a better comparison, like Spiderman vs Archer.

Spiderman beat Firelord, he's one of the strongest people in marvel

That's a prime example of an outlier. Try telling that to any Sup Forumsfag with a straight face and you'll get laughed at.

If the random wolves in the Einzbern forest can hurt Berserker through his God Hand, Superman sure can.

>Firelord
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Sentry the strongest with his whole "power of a million exploding suns" or something?

Supes is weak against magic, right?

superman>japanese high schooler>bahzaka

Are you seriously stupid enough to believe Berserker has even a neutron of a chance against pre-crisis Superman?

Not so much weak to it as he is susceptible to it. His only weakness is Kryptonite, which is pretty retarded.

If it was Heracles they'd probably be evenly matched.

The problem is that *Berserker* is a Heroic Spirit summoned into the container called a Berserker Class Servant. A conceptual being that can only be harmed by concepts and beings equal and greater to it.

Superman, for all his power, is mortal and non magical.

>This version of superman is a weakling.
What? New52 Supes was broken as fuck. Sure, he was no Silver Age Superman, but he was able to bench press the weight of the Earth for 5 days, non-stop (and he had no energy from the sun).

This same Superman also through himself through black holes to purge himself of a virus.

He also returned to Earth from the who-knows-where far in space (according to Supes "endless space") in 60 days.

He would have a fuck field trip with Berserker. Hell, I think his eye beam should be as strong as Excalibur's blast.

Kryptonite, Magic, and Psychics.
Doomsday just beat the shit out of him which is what made it so special, so you could so damage to him through brute strength.

Jesus, what the hell was going on with Krypton if that's what happens when they go to Earth. Did they have to make a huge power creep to keep readers interested after all the other heroes got buffed super hard?

No man, not even Heracles.
You could even shoot a fully powered Enuma Elish at him, and Supes could take it, considering he can take a fucking nuke and depending on the version, even black holes.

Of course, if we're going by Nasu mechanics then Kal-El is a being outside the rules of Gaia and who knows how that goes.

>for the sake of
No, this is but one reason why all fucking death battle type bullshit is stupid.

They already made Supes (Post Crisis) strong again after Doomsday. The only time he was "weak" was during the Post Crisis era before Doomsday.

Well, you could say Golden Age Supes wasn't particularly strong either (i.e. compared to all the Supermen since the Silver Age).

My point is that for all of Superman's power his fists are not conceptual weapons. And you need a conceptual weapon or magic to harm a Servant.

Yeah, like I said he's susceptible to those things, but Kryptonite is his only weakness. His brute strength and durability is dependent on the writer, he's been shown to have no upper limits which is why he's regarded as a boring bullshit character.

Only by people with bad taste and bad writing ability.

Or he could just destroy the planet the servant is on.

I don't think Superman can be erased from existence since he has protection from the Source. If he didn't have that protection, Darkseid would have used his Omega Beam and erased him long ago.

>he's been shown to have no upper limits which is why he's regarded as a boring bullshit character
He isn't boring to me, the setting he's placed in is just unsuited to Supes.
He should be a universal level character, rather than a Earth based one. However, dare to change anything and retards begin shitflinging, but once things are kept the same they claim Supes is boring.

Kal-El, despite being amongst one of the most powerful characters ever, is still one of the most humane characters ever produced, and he's one of the most clear symbols of hope in our world.

The strongest incarnation of Superman is a literal god, second only to The Presence which is DC's "God".

if Superman is the man of steel, does this mean he can be easily beaten by Magneto?

To be fair, Superman Prime barely has any feats, even the Thought Robot has more feats than him, and Thought Robot is overrated.

How strong is Captain Marvel by comparison?

Depends how much iron he has in his diet.

I see you've never heard of The Primal Monitor.

Super Man vs Saitama.
Super Man get his ass served.

Let's try another DC vs Fate.

Gilgamesh vs. Doctor Fate

The Primal Monitor is the page, and the Source is basically the writer. Superman Prime One Million has the powers of the Source. He literally became the writer.

Lets be real, if it would be Marvel Hercules, even Supes most powerful form would have no chance of lasting a second against this guy.
But its fate's Hercules and not even in a vessel where he could utilize his full potential so Supes easily takes this, no question nor wanking.
So no, fatefags, Supes murder this Heracles.

On a regular situation Captain Marvel is as strong as Supes, but Supes has crazier feats.

Mods?

Superman got hurt by an electric fence, berserker stomps.

To bring it back to the vs. topic, I think Captain Marvel would do better against Berserker. Since, after all, he's magical.

>NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENS IN MYYYYYY THREADS !!!1!!
go elsewhere then pleb

>fatefags
seeNo shit, supes would win. Everyone knows about how supes is practically fanfiction tier bullshit, 2nd only because there is fucking batman, who has writers making up even more bullshit feats.

fuck off Sup Forums

Not anime and manga related. Fuck off and neck yourself.

Captain Marvel (Shazam) power is magically based, yes, but other than his thunderbolts, most of the damage he does is physical.

That being said, I wonder if ki/chi/qi can harm Servants. Could Goku or Vegeta be able to pull it off (barring ideas such as: they can blow up the planet and win)?

Tsukishima from Bleach can win all your capeshit characters. Discuss.

Wouldn't Ea end him since its magical and he usually doesn't have protection from magic?

King of Jobbers vs. Some Bullshit that Needs to Get the Fuck Back to Sup Forums

Girugamesh loses because bullshit, now fuck off.

Hell this wasn't even a fair matchup at all, just looks like a retarded Sup Forums crossboarder wanking supes by pitting him against low tier Sup Forums characters.

It being magical simply means he has no special immunity to it, not that it would kill him just because it's magical.

Supes has tanked stronger things than Enuma Elish.

Pre-Crisis Superman can survive a supernova like it's nothing. Ea wouldn't even make him blink.

Or maybe it was one of the many idiots who don't even understand how strong Supes is, and believes his powers are just flying and some mild super-strength, much like the ignorant ones who think the Flash is just somewhat fast.

Post Crisis has also survived a Supernova, and New 52 survived a black hole.

Not magical, but it bends and destroys spacetime, just like blackholes.
Guess how Supes fared against a black hole.

>2016
>still caring about powerlevels and "versus"

Also
>my money on the man of steel
Really? The guy who freely gains powers on the writers' whims is more likely to win against another guy who actually has an established power scale? Wow, I find that so hard to believe!

Not surprising, since Sup Forums is even more retarded than hardcore Fatefags when it comes to wanking over how OP their fav characters are.

>comparing a supernova to a sword that literally uses absolute truth to split space time.

Read the VN

>discussing an Sup Forums character vs. a Sup Forums character
>NOT ANIME/MANGA RELAADED REEEEEE
Does crossboarding trigger you so user?

Did you even read the thread? Barely anyone is saying that Berserker has any chance. Most people flat out admit that supes power creep is ridiculous.

Where would Superman place on this chart?

>Not magical, but it bends and destroys spacetime
Not because of destructive power, but due to its anti-world attribute (anti-world in this case doesn't refer to it being a planet buster, but the world part in this case refers to "kekkai" - thus, why it shows a glimpse of "the truth").

On the other hand, black holes actually do bend spacetime out of sheer energy.

In terms of actual power output, Ea is above Excalibur, but you wouldn't even dare compare it to a supernova in terms of destructive power.

>Does crossboarding trigger you so user?
Yes, because it brings more filth to the board when it's already pretty filthy. Let's face it, you fags don't want to discuss, you just want people to tell you how powerful your capeshit is. That's how it has always been since ages when retards like OP make threads like these.

>fighting against a guy who at one point was literally incarnated as a robot for upholding the philosophy of good defeating evil in stories
Call me crazy but I don't think this will end very well for Berserker

Where's Ban Midou?

>Sup Forums vs. Sup Forums

It pretty much comes down to who is better at writing retarded bullshit OP characters, and I'll have to say that Japan wrecks America's shit in this regard. One Punch Man's success is proof of this.

Berserker > Superman
Mostly because Sup Forums is shit.

Maybe so, but at least create a better match up though, maybe Tenchi, Izayoi, hell even the most common guy fanboys pit to him that is a good matchup to Supes is Goku anyways, Pre-crisis Supes vs DB Super Goku would be a sensible and better discussion.
Problem is there is a proper forum for match ups anyways(I often visit those sites too).

OPM's success is due to him being a gag character, you know like Power Girl and The Mask.

However, in terms of actual power levels, considering the people in the OPMverse aren't even that strong in terms of feats (Boros is thus far the strongest being we've seen, and the guy isn't even close to base form Frieza), it's hard to say if Saitama could even beat pre-Super base Goku.

>73 replies
>no discussion
>brings filth to our board
>brings filth
>to Sup Forums
Well gee willickers I fell for it didn't I?

Comics are stupid.

It is directed to the OP first and foremost, and as reminder for potential wankers and fatefags.
I'm a fatefag too but this matchup is fucking ridiculous

Comics are weird

>most of the posts are variations of DC powerlevels is bullshit
Wow, so enlightening. Then again, it's Sup Forums, so I'm not surprised that counts as a discussion for you. Oh, and I bet you're even going to retort with something like how Sup Forums only have threads about fapping over waifu anyway.

Also re-read
>brings more filth to the board when it's already pretty filthy
Maybe it'll make more sense when you don't quote things out of context?

>it's hard to say if Saitama could even beat pre-Super base Goku.

For the last fucking time the entire fucking premise of the entire fucking manga is the OPM can win any fight with a single punch no matter what, it is fucking POINTLESS to argue about powerlevels because IT'S A FUCKING JOKE CHARACTER THAT WAS MADE FOR LAUGHS JESUS FUCK.

Superman is the capeshit equivalent of two children trying to win in a make believe fight

So? That doesn't change anything of what I've said. Thus far, all of the enemies Saitama has one-shot have been very weak compared to characters in other series.
If Goku or Supes were in this same universe and were also, for some reason ready to kill, they could do the same shit, because they's strong enough one-hit-destroy everyone in the OPMverse.

Nah thats batman

That's just its power though, and literally comparable to a miniature blackholes.
But ofc True space blackholes(bends spacetime sheer energy output+powerful enough to pull in stars)>Enuma Elish(bends spacetime due concept+known fact that Full power would just destroys earth and return it to a newborn form)

You're talking of sandbox powerlevels, and no.
This one gets the cake.

It's true though. Even Jump battle manga is better written than Clark "I have so many different type of powers I can't even keep track of all of them" Kent. What kind of discussion do you even want, when all anime vs comic argument all boils down to
>Ah, but in this run of Superman from X years ago, he displayed this ability which your anime character is weak against or cannot accomplish!

What do you really want to discuss? Like the other guy said, this shit's been done to death and it always progress the same way: DC characters like Superman, Flash and Batman and absurdly overpowered that there's nothing to properly discuss. Even this thread itself is going the same way with most people bringing up Superman's crazy feats and few even bother to talk about how any anime characters, in which case it's certainly off-topic to Sup Forums.

Hook line and sinker
And I'm not even mad

>OPM's success is due to him being a gag character

He's not a gag character, his power is explained and the power levels are consistent.

OPM cities are the size of large countries or continents since the planet is Pangaea landmass shaped like Japan's Saitama prefecture.
Saitama destroyed the meteor so he is planet level easily.

Touche.
So we're agreeing?

>So we're agreeing?
That you're just shitposting?

Literally nothing can beat Sup Forums gods.
Not even DemonBane.

>Coming from someone who watches anime

>80% of the posts is "man, capeshit powers are bullshit"
>anime/manga related

Sup Forumsmblr being stupid again, huh.

>Comics are stupid, he said as he typed up his 43rd EoE analysis

Sure &
>>>>>>checked

guess you were right afterall :^)

t. Triggered Sup Forums crossboarders.

>shit, he insulted my fav comic book! I better make up a strawman argument that he must be an Eva fag!
Why is Sup Forums's ego so fragile?

>bends spacetime due concept+known fact that Full power would just destroys earth and return it to a newborn form
Yeah, full powered Enuma Elish would destroy the "reality" in Earth. But it's power output isn't nearly powerful enough to do something such as blowing up Earth.

Another weapon in Nasuverse that also has the "can show the truth" thingie is Slash Emperor, which cannot destroy planets either.

Trips witnessed.