Americans Only

Don’t post about your craft beer preferences. This is about cheap & nationally available light beer.
Favorite?

I think Bud Light is abhorrent & Coors light is drinakable but meh. My vote easily goes to Miller Lite.

I was all about Miller Genuine Draft in my college days but i’m a bigger fan orf classic Miller Lite now.
Oh and NBA > NFL, the anti kneeling position the NBA is taking just solified this fact. Yes i’m drunk. Fuck you

pic related. help yourself then help others.

>false assumption
>appreciate the thought though

> American thread
> raves about German alcoholic beverages and companies started by German immigrants

Real Americans drink moonshine

What part of light beer is hard to understand bud

You have to be a giant pussy to get drunk on lite beer.

How in the fuck is this pol related in the fucking first place?

Basically a fucking slide thread. Post this drivel on where it belongs.

Favourite american beer?
Thats like choosing your 'favourite ugandan restaurant'

natural light is redpilled

(((BritISTAN))) lads hating on Merica as usual, it's hard being better then your dad at everything. The resentment is real.

>light beer
You mean water?

Bruh, you might want to check into some craft beers. However, I like Budweiser. Those light beers are too watery.

Once I tried jalapeño moonshine I never looked back. So good

>Americanism

>favorite beer
>nationally available

okay so bud lite, miller lite, coors lite? Great fucking choice mate. They're all shit watery piss-beers. What a fucking thread.

Rolling Rock is good, but honestly all these shit-tier beers taste the same.

Honestly Mexican beers are all available nationally and most outrank the "American" lineup of lite beers. Pacifico, Dos Equis lager (green bottle, not brown) and Modelo are aight.

Beer Redpill: look for craft beer, but stay away from meme/trendy shit like IPA's unless you like the taste of bitter piss sticking in your mouth. Idk how any chick would want to kiss a dude who's been drinking IPA's.

Most craft breweries will have their own version of a lager, and most of these are superior to lite beers in every way.

Yeungling, you fucking nigger

I almost kekd until I remembered that you faggots have like high 3/low 4% abv bullshit at your pubs and use your "all-dayers" as an excuse for brewing it that way. At least our bullshit swill has enough alcohol to give you a buzz

>be me
>be drinking home made mead
>have cider fermenting on desk

Holy fuck, I thought elitism was a reddit thing. Just name your favorite light beer faggots. This isn’t a slide thread, this is a “tell me your favorite watery light beer nationalist American faggots” thread

>Miller Lite
That is the hot new hipster shit beer. You're on the bleeding edge of cool, Fonzie.

I don't drink light beer. Absolute piss water. I drink local craft because it might actually get me drunk.

Fuck hipsters, but they must have good taste. I could drink Miller Lite all day long.

P B Fucking R

I’ll easily agree, craft beer > cheap light beer. That’s not what this thread is about though fags. Favorite cheap & nationally available light beers

Good response, it’s in the top 3

How about you take the advice in your username

You already say you like Miller Lite so continue to drink it? You need pol to validate your drink choice?

I like this post. Fair enough