Yfw Kubo pairs Ichigo up with a girl he had zero chemistry with and paired Rukia with a guy that defended her getting...

>yfw Kubo pairs Ichigo up with a girl he had zero chemistry with and paired Rukia with a guy that defended her getting executed

>muh chemistry

Rukia and Ichigo didn't wanna fuck each other

Orihime was a mistake.

The key for a relationship to work is if the couple has chemistry. Ichigo and Orihime had none. Ichigo and Rukia's relationship has been built up since the literally beginning of the series, while Orihime felt only a one-sided love for Ichigo. Kubo has forsaken us.

Disregard the shit ending with shit pairing done to troll SJ. Most fans are, so follow suit.

Lol rukia and ichigo had chemistry.

Rukia is a captain in a military in the afterlife. Orihime is a high school student in same school. There's time dilation between the living world and the afterlife to make things worse.

Wellhe is fucking her with no complain. So that's okay.

This kids are probably dead now. Weird.

With that logic, Orihime x Ichigo shouldn't happen since wanting to fuck wasn't mutual. Orihime had absolutely nothing other than muh feelings for Ichigo. Rukia x Ichigo had chemistry and that's the stepping stone for good romance.

Chemistry doesn't matter much in battle shounen user. It's all about reproducing.

>Rukiafags in charge of knowing the difference between friendship and love.

Orihime might rape Ichigo and got pregnant after final battle. We will never know.

Join the club. Kubo is a hack. He let the butthurt over his manga getting axed get to him and took it out on 80% of the fanbase when he decided to take revenge.

Rukia can reproduce too, dumbfuck.

Is it an old picture?

>chemistry
Why are tumblr shitters so obsessed with this word?

Chemistry doesn't mean anything when Kubo didn't want them to end up together. Accept the fact he wanted them to be friends and move on. The only problem I have in regards to Ichigo ending up with Orihime is that Kubo kept it vague on how he really felt towards Orihime.

I feel he did do subtle stuff hinting towards it looking back but it can also be seen as Ichigo doing his usual thing of wanting to protect those dear to him.

I will never understand why you faggots never think alternatively.

Maybe Kubo just wanted them to be good friends? like it is so goddamn predictable when a manga/anime makes the one female main the "love interest" cause they've been around MC for a long time.

regardless, Orihime was the intended SHIP so cry your eyes out some more and get over it.

It's not like anyone in Bleach had any.

They did. The only thing missing was romance between them. But they were infinitely more compelling to watch than say Ichigo and Orihime which was boring and underdeveloped as fuck.

>didn't want them to end up together.
Prove it without using the final chapter that's laced with bad writing and circumstances and drama that clearly affected/forced Kubo's hand. You can't. The writing in Bleach speaks for itself and IxR stood out above anything IxO had. The former dominated, the latter wasn't even competition for shaping a definite pairing that made sense.

Rukia's role is being bro. Hime's role is reproducing. It's the way DBZ clones operate.

You are sooooo salty, user-san.

But Kubo himself is insane. You can't apply logic in madness.

This must be a bait.

>insane
He clearly has gone insane now.

>He can't
That's what I thought.

Rukia had a good relationship with Ichigo during the first 20% of the manga.

Shipperfags have to stop living in their fanfic world, were IchiRuki is still a thing, and realize this ship was dropped long ago. More than 10 years ago in fact.

I can't believe I'm actually responding to you. Rukia and Ichigo haven't interacted in nearly four years. How could he be shipping that?

>muh chemistry

Stop making this a meme. I want tumlrites to get the fuck out.

>Words I don't like and can't argue against is a meme

>There are people that give a shit about romance in battle shonen

It's not like the word actually means anything.

>mfw a whole army of autists are not able to distinguish a good friendship from romance.

Kubo's biggest "fuck you" since Yammy being number zero.

It does. Just because a word is used more than you're comfortable with doesn't mean it's meaningless, you stupid cunt.

It means nothing, get over it, tumblr shitter.
It's nothing but "durr i subjectively like or dislike this scene involving these two characters".

this. get over it, you faggots. rukia x ichigo was a fanfic tier ship.

>four years
>the time SJ told Kubo to finish the arc four years ago, but he never did because he can't into pacing and dragged almost 200 chapters to cover a single event that doesn't even span a week when the battle started
Well cherrypicked.

If it's fanfic tier then why is it better than Orihime x Ichigo?

>the family man timeskip

What a meme, worked well with DBZ and FMA but since Naruto this trope became pretty shitty and a open door to executives keep milking some franchise.

it's not; they're both shit ships

I'm disappointed that Ichiruki didn't happen too but this is starting to get stupid.
>wahhh my chemistry
You fucks need to understand that Bleach became a very different manga from what it was 10, 15 years ago. It has virtually nothing in common with Ghostbusters or even SS other than characters with the same name

Kubo changed, the manga changed, Ichiruki no longer worked, get the fuck over it. Nothing's gonna change

Christ

>fanfic tier
That's literally IchiHime. Canon now because timeskip wherr anything happens doesn't make it any less fanfic tier.

It's a measure of how characters play off of each other you fucking memetard.

>it's not
I see. So instead of defending your ship, Orihimefags have moved to accepting their ship is shit and decided to drag an objectively superior ship down with them. Interesting.

>everyone i don't like is a orihimefag
Get a grip on reality you fucking faggot.

Not him but they no longer played off each other, how hard is it to understand this. In fact, Ichigo barely played off of anybody except Orihime for that short tagteam match against Yhwach. It was a load of nothing but still more than Rukia and that's what counted at the end of the arc

Yes Kubo is a hack but you can't pin this one on him, he just didn't care about Rukia anymore

>mfw people confuse friendship with romance
>happened with Naruto and Sakura
>now with Ichigo and rukia
>Luffy and Nami is next

All of you faggots are #betrayed

Sure, and I'm not an IchiRukifag either. I'm just a neutral party on the side of fairness and objectivity.

I would have been fine if Rukia and Ichigo stayed friends, I think they were good together but what do I know. But Orihime is shit. Literally anyone else would have been better.

I really really wanted Tatsuki and Ichigo to end up but it was a snowball's chance in hell

>Orihime is shit
I'm sorry you feel this way user, I really am.

>rukia and ichigo had more chemistry
>ichigo fought alongside orihime
>never fought alongside rukia

hmm.
Also, Ichigo having dependance on Rukia isn't chemistry. It's crippling for a character to be so reliant on another.

>inb4 but Hime relied on Ichigo

Yea and she developed out of that when they fought alongside supporting each other.

Just like Ichigo outgrew Rukia and fought alongside Orihime supporting each other.

Stay mad.

My god you guys are idiots, whether or not Ichigo and Rukia would have theoretically have made a good couple is completely irrelevant because:

1) They're really good friends with no romantic interest in each other whatsoever and this is consistent through the entire series

2) Kubo said in an interview ages ago that he thought their relationship was unique and because of that it was never gonna become romantic so its not like there was anything to expect in the future

3) Ichigo and Orihime were already intended for each other from the fucking pilot chapter

You can argue that Ichigo and Orihime or Renji and Rukia is a shit couple if you like, you can argue that Ichigo should have gotten with
anyone else aside from Rukia or Orihime, but getting so massively asspained about a couple that was never a part of the game in the first
place is pants on head retarded.

This

IchiRuki was a more attractive couple but it didn't make sense in the home stretch and the characters matured.

Orihime deserves to be alone.

She was the one character who didn't deserve to be alone.

>measure
Give the mathematical measurements.

>memetard.
You just love using words that mean literally nothing.

She already was alone for years. I'm happy she has a warm family.

>chemistry

If you're gonna play the chemistry card, the woman that had legitimately the MOST chemistry with Ichigo is pic related.

The teasing onee-san was mostly one-sided. Ichigo hardly teased back so it's not the same.

No, again, the word "chemistry" means nothing, go back to tumblr.

>chemistry
You're thinking of Yoruichi x Urahara.

I love how Ichihimefags can't deny the chemistry IchiRuki have with each other. They can't so the only course of action left is to say "lol it doesn't matter."

It doesn't matter. They haven't interacted in almost four years.

>saying this when all Ichirukifags can do is use the same word over and over again
>muh chemistry
>it doesn't matter that they haven't interacted significantly in years
>it doesn't matter that Kubo has been pushing Ichihime and Renruki
>how dare he not listen to muh demands

You spent too long circlejerking with others who agreed.

I love how brain dead IchiRuki tards are obsessed with a word that means absolutely nothing.

user, you can't tease back an onee-san. That's not how that works.

>chemistry means nothing

Don't be retarded.

Obviously. But in the context of Ichigo, she fits.

>onee-san to Ichigo
>teases him every opportunity she gets
>looks out for him when he's in trouble
>mentored him when it mattered the most
>is the only woman he's seen naked top to bottom, front and back several times
>is the only woman who's in teasing and sarcasm made references to marriage and a ring
>is the only woman who Ichigo has tried to learn off in terms of family, when Yuushirou is mentioned in front of him
>is the butt of a lot of her's and Kisuke's jokes
>gets smacked around by her a lot

The list goes on. So yeah, I'd argue they have a chemistry; if we're gonna use the word chemistry as the defining characteristic to be with someone.

It's clear that there's nothing romantic between the two, it's a teacher/student relationship that just to have happened to cross the physical and intimacy boundary by chance. It's more preferable to say that she's his other bro in the shinigami world when it comes to women; someone he can rely on and be there for him as a friend--if Rukia is not in the picture.

It's just as bad as claiming Orihime should win because of her one-sided love for Ichigo.

>haven't interacted in almost four years.
>Kubo has been pushing Ichihime and Renruki
>that retarded argument again
Kubo didn't pushed Ichihime or Renrukiin any significantly way so what does that matter too then? Almost the first 30 volumes is basically a Rukia story. Kubo decided it was time for Orihime and he gave her the latter half, but Kubo failed in that regard because Orihime's interactions with Ichigo were shit compared to Rukia.

So, Basically like Naruto, what is the problem?

>means absolutely nothing
>when dicusssing writing, characters, and ships
Where do you think you are and in what thread you're posting in?

It's funny, because you're the retarded for thinking the word "chemistry" actually means anything. Seriously, go back to tumblr. Or use real words like a grown up.

It's funny, because whenever you call them out on this, they refuse to do anything but give none answers.

>only course of action left is to say "lol it doesn't matter."
>as bad as claiming Orihime should win because of her one-sided love for Ichigo.
Orihimefags grows more desperate and delusional each day. Orihime is shit and she doesn't deserve to win. Not as best girl or as a character.

>chemistry doesn't mean a anything

The word chemistry is a grown-ups' word and so its concept. Maybe you'll understand it once you grow out of your high school years.

>chemistry is now tumblr because I don't like it and can't argue against it
Can Ichihimefags get any more pathetic?

I think we can all agree that for those of us who read the first couple of arcs of Bleach, expecting it to get back to what made it good in the first place, it instead turned into a huge disappointment all around and is all in all a shit story about a Gary Stu who eventually marries his Mary Sue.

>no answers
>nothing other than MUH chemistry over and over

Sup Forums loves Rukia for several main reasons and chemistry has always been a major factor. It's been like that before tumblr came into existence, newfag.

>no answer

What answer do you want retard. You keep deflecting and moving goal posts. Like, holy shit; it's literally the same damn post of "I'm sorry I can't hear you, I'm too busy sucking this cock. Come back later."

>answer
You don't even have an argument. In fact, you're the one deflecting and not giving an answer by ignoring chemistry and sweeping it under the rug. It's obvious as hell you can't make a case against why Orihime should win instead of Rukia. This stall tactic will only work for so on.

I'm not even the same person. I'm just watching people use the word chemistry over and over without throwing out any examples. When really all Ichirukifags had was one long stare and some banter in the very beginning of the manga.

I forget how much of a shit life she had before she met Ichigo.
>Beat by her parents
>Brother runs away with her
>Bullied in school
>Brother dies

All before she turned 16 too

Oh my god, this is hilarious. You're so mentally defective and autistic you can't even comprehend the concept of giving direct answers.

It's not deflecting, it's straight up telling you to define what you think "chemistry" means that way you can be told exactly why you are wrong.

It's like you've never had a real conversation in your whole pathetic life.

>without throwing out examples

I'm sorry, but what?

There have been plenty of that, cite me posts where no examples have been provided for chemistry while arguing in favor of it.

At least she's happy now.

>you've never had a real conversation
>talking on Sup Forums is not a real conversation

the autism is off the fucking charts.

Shouldn't you answer first? Like it or not, Ichigo actually has something tangibly mutual with Rukia that earned fans' affection for a reason.

That's more than what he has with Orihime other than default friendship.

You can't provide examples for something that doesn't exist. You are literally just spewing "waah i subjectively like how these two characters do or do not interact".

Says the person who is still out right refusing to answer anything directly. Sure have a lot of projecting going on there with your autism.

But, IchiRuki shitters are not fans of Bleach, they are fans of their own delusional shipping. Your statement is flawed.

>subjectively like how
>romance is objective

I'm done. You are literally the most retarded person on this entire board.

>called it a meme
>called it tumblr
>kept claiming it doesn't matter
>now folds under pressure and act like it was meant to say please define chemistry
Nice goalpost moving.

We always criticize dense/beta MCs, and now you're acting the part, if not are worse than the most dense/beta MCs by acting like you don't know chemistry when you see it. Your trolling is pathetic.

Haha, there's no way you can be this sucking stupid. You are trying to archive that something (IchiRukishit) is objectively better than the canon pairs, and your proof in your own words in your subjective taste.

This is hilarious.

>145969786

Non sequitur much? Either give a real answer or yield.

>assuming every person he talks to is one guy
Talk about insanity.
And you know what the best part is? You know you are wrong so you just keep refusing to give straight answers.

>playing coy now
>pretending to be someone else to avoid the responsibility of making arguments for this claims
Nice shitposter.

>being so tightly sealed in your own delusions that more than one detractor can't exist