I'm a Canadian male. Ask me anything. I know you hate us. Maybe you wouldn't hate us if you get to know one of us

I'm a Canadian male. Ask me anything. I know you hate us. Maybe you wouldn't hate us if you get to know one of us.

faggots like him give all white men a bad name

sage goes in all fields. How many topics you going to try this shill headline with ?

Interesting questions, I will have to start by saying that you are a fat gaylord and a huge nigger.

>How many topics you going to try this shill headline with ?

Just one, I saw the amount of replies the tranny thread got so I copied and pasted it because I'm bored and want attention.

What province you in?

I don't hate Canadians. I hate leafs. Especially Obamaleaf. A lot of you guys have some bretty good bants.

what do you think about Richard Spencer?

DON'T SUMMON MOARPHEUS TO THE THREAD!

Do you all have incredible, mind-blowing, world-beating seduction skills, or is it only your leaders? Does it aid seduction to use a maple-leaf flag as a prop?

>what do you think of southerners
>what do you think of asians
>what do you think of mexicans
>why do your natives look more white than ours

Didn't she say she felt super uncomfortable during this meeting?

How much do you pay for a quart of maple syrrop because that shit is extortionate here.

Photographic evidence suggests otherwise. I'm sure she crossed and uncrossed her legs quite a few times, so maybe that's what you're talking about. She honestly can't get enough leaderly Canadian dick.

Your a fucking disgrace stfu this country is full of lib fags like you. Seriously stfu

where from canada

Chang smith here AMA

>I know you hate us. Maybe you wouldn't hate us if you get to know one of us.
Familiarity breeds contempt.

There are plenty of Canadians I like and support. You are not one of them.

Seriously, look at the shoulders on that pathetic excuse of a man. His jew nose could support more weight than his entire frame. Damage control harder commie

Sage this damn thread.

u jelly of his unbeatable powers of seduction?

British Columbia
Ok, I'm conservative and an empireboo so not one of those guys.
I think that jews have placed "spoke-spersons" in positions so they are able to steer our grass-roots movement of pissed of citizens.
I banged like 120 sluts in my time, not even lying, it helps because I like like wayne static.
Southerners are cool
Asians are autistic
Mexicans are like midget white people
Natives are like half retards half bros, it depends
Probably like 2-3 dollars, 5 dollars for the fancy shit, though I prefer summerland sweets, they make all kinds of syrup including banana syrup, shit is good.
Eat my ass dirty homo
British Columbia

Jelly of what ? That if I was him I would loose any fight against myself ? Get real faggot, ur pussiboi is a little bitch with motto's like if you kill your enemy they win. The best part, you are dumb enough to believe it xD.

>would loose any fight against myself
Have you even looked to see his masterful powers when faced with a new vagina? He manages to open and moisten all vaginas and make all women seek his ministrations. How does he do it? What kind of a miracle worker is he?

I meant to say I look like wayne static, I make those sluts dribble out their no no holes.

>inb4 degenerate

I'm happily married now

Yea cuse being a little bitch among bitches is a hard cap to conquest. You sound like a virgin who worships pussy on a pedestal because he's never had it before. Kek keep it coming!

Why is he sitting cross legged?

because he has no balls

I've always been suspicious of men that sit this way and they nearly always have feminine/beta qualities

>Why is he sitting cross legged?
Because he's trying to contain his enormous cock, obviously.

>Yea cuse being a little bitch among bitches is a hard cap to conquest.
have you seen the range and quality of his conquests? It's unrivaled throughout the world, from royalty to A-listers to political gurus to indigenous leaders to even your own grandma. It's fucking incredible.

>Canadian male

You pretty much told us everything we need to know.

/thread

Alt-answers

BC
Spencer is trying to trigger the Turner Diaries scenario. Clever attempt, not going to work.
Well, I'm marrying a qt virgin more than 10 years younger than me, you be the judge.
Southerners are the best Americans - the rest are rebel scum
Asians care only about money.
Mexicans are actually all right... in Mexico
Indians vary a huge amount. There's a tonne of interbreeding in some communities, to the extent of being mostly white. In other tribes, they're still nearly 100% Indian.
Probably $12 or so. I've made maple syrup a couple times.
You can be a bigger jackass than me, you can't be more conservative.
BC

>I'm a Canadian male
>Ask me anything
Why are you so fucked?

why won't it work?

My grandma thinks hes a in the closet faggot. So far off its not funny, but thats how you faggots work right. Supplement reality for your personal delusions. I mean I would say this is b8 but this is some fucking retarded b8. I don't even waste more than 30 secs.

you're marrying a girl you never fucked? whats wrong with you?

He can't keep getting away with it!

We should bomb your country in such a way, that small pockets of you remain. Then we can speak.
After you are done with your mouths and bullshit.

Not enough Blacks actually hate whites, not enough whites actually hate blacks. Not likely to change that much - even most who take the red pill on HBD don't.

And its nihilistic and stupid.

why did you people elect a former substitute drama teacher as president ?

I'm marrying someone no one else has, which is more important.

The important thing is to bond as closely as possible so that she will never look outside the family or doubt your leadership. Sex before marriage is inherently exploitative and undermines female monogamy.

And the sexual revolution has destroyed our culture. But it won't destroy my family.

>hes a in the closet faggot
But have you actually seen what he's capable of when put in the presence of an unattended woman?

>He can't keep getting away with it!
Why so? I suspect he has the prowess to keep going with this indefinitely, unlike us lesser mortals.

Because too many leafs have been infected with Yankee-style liberalism. Trudeau is a better-looking Obama but less corrupt.

We would probably hate you even more if we got to know you. Their is nothing more naive than a Canadian. Particularly on matters of race.

If picture is (You), I won't hate but masterbate. Just kidding kinda

reverse google image on the pic.

The result explains everything.

Kill yourself faggot, gas all leaves.
Are you a bottom or a power bottom?

Lol you sound like an autistic cuck.
His dad was famous and he promised weed. retard

I know what you talking about, even this tard for instance, he seems kind of redpilled but then he says retarded shit like...

"you just gotta not have sex before marriage and make a woman love you more than she will listen to you"

This sweet retarded child doesn't understand that all women in their 20's wanna do blow and get dicked hard. You either do the dicking or you become the cuck settling for mangled roast beef.

Idiot. You still believe half the modernist shit the media has fed you.

Trad values sustained our civilization for centuries. We gave up on traditionalism, and our civilisation is heading down the sewer. You think it's all a coincidence?

I believe what my experience tells me, not what Sup Forums or the t.v. tells me. Try THINKING instead of just regurgitating everything. I probably mangle your virgins roast beef haha.

I am a traditionalist, I'm also a realist, having ideals doesn't mean you have to warp reality. You have no clue how women function. Good luck.

I heard he liked teen boys, used to take them to cheap motels and rape their boipucci.

>I heard he liked teen boys,
I heard that jealous fags who couldn't even remotely approach his pussy-slaying power would accuse him of all kinds of sex crimes, all driven by their rage and envy, amirite?

>I can only hate that which I don't know.
Fuck off, nigger.

I used to be ambivalent about Canadians, and the stereotype was that you were all well mannered, intelligent people. Since being on Sup Forums, I've come to hate Canadians more than just about any other county. How do you guys have such a good international reputation when it seems like you are the biggest shitlords?

Annoying accent. Except Quebecans, because rude french accents are goat.

OP how many cats had to die so that you could have that fake beard?

>I know you hate us.
You can't hate a rat for being a rat,so no h8 m8.

What city are you from?