ToG Discussion

Best boy of all time?

Androssi a best a BEST

How convoluted is the plot now? I stopped reading around where they saw Rachel again at the Hell Train. Did best boys Laure or Hatsu appear again yet?

>how convoluted is the plot

Well, the tower itself is something that exists in Seu's universe. Like, it's a stand alone structure in the world and there's way more outside of the tower than in it. Even though, each floor is functionally it's own universe into itself with no boundaries or limits.

And characters from outside the tower can enter in either by selection or if they have the strength, they can force their way in and wreak absolute havoc.

Phantamanium is an outsider who forced his way into the tower, and is considered to be the strongest entity in all of ToG. And supposedly, entities outside the tower are even stronger than him.

Is this platinum end?

That actually sounds really cool.

Yup, hatsu is back.

You should wait a bit more to get back, author taking his time with each chapter, hell train not over yet, I repeat, train not over yet.

Turned to trash after season 1. Had high hopes for it.

Too bad most of that will never get explored. Tower of God, even though it's technically in Season 2, is maybe like 5-10% of the way through it's main story.

Also, I was disappointed by the fact that Bam is basically a successful living iginition weapon. It was more entertaining when there was a possibility that he was something far more absurd than that--and as such was the reason why Zahad had sealed him in a hole outside the tower.

That he was something in the same category as Phantamanium.

Yeah it's suffering from side character overload. Even the most minor of characters, it's been established Ban would sacrifice an arm or hand for them. Glad that they re-organised his sense of values in the last train arc due to his role, so if he wants to continue like he thinks he better be a supreme bad ass to do it.

Now he just needs to wrap his head around the Jahad princesses, and most likely save this failed masked one.

I just caught up with tog just last week.
By far one of the best stories of all time imo.
Id give up an arm to get the previous works siu had done.

>Did best boys Laure or Hatsu appear again yet?
They are in the process of fighting a Zahard princess.

Phantamanium is a axis, so he count as god even outside the tower. In some blog post by SIU he mentioned that Phantamanium is amongst the strongest 5 axis. SIU also said that we probably never gonna see him in ToG.

Would have love to see Hatsu fighting the Arie swordsman

Rachel did nothing wrong.

Bam is obsessed with her and she just wants to get away from him

Is Zahard the same race as the aligator? It has always bothered me.

we have no idea what zahard looks like yet, he hasn't appeared in the story yet

>Hopelessly rooting for Yihwa

>Hell Train arc is technically still going on
This little break is like when Berserk finally got off the boat, but then got right back on.

The problem with this series it's that it tries to be too big, worse yet, it tries to LOOK too big. It would be much better if it just told its own story and let us find about the universe on our own.

clamp had a shittier world

From what I remember from Sakura, very little I admit, it didn't try to shove it in our faces. Bam's story is painfully obvious very unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Why doesn't Baam just steamroll Kaiser and then give Androssi her name back?

Is AA a cuck?

Androssi also wants Kaiser's name, but Baam needs it because Yuri's condition for going to the floor of death is that Baam needs to get Kaiser's name

I'm assuming that Baam and Khun are not entirely sure that Yuri will let them go of they get Kaiser's name and then give it to Androssi instead

Not him but:

Bam gets kaisers name, therefore he gets all the names on the entire floor because its a pyramid scheme and kaiser is no.1

I really dont unterstand why androssi and bam have to fight each other for the name. The outcome is the same.

Because it needs to be ANDROSSI herself to get the name. That's the condition. And Yuri's condition is that Baam's team gets it, but Androssi isn't on Baam's team so it doesn't count if she gets it.

>Hell Train arc is technically still going on

This is Name hunt desu and Bamm is not fukin' around.

yeah but after the goal is over, they get back on the train

aka the hell train arc is still going

>Phantamanium is an outsider who forced his way into the tower, and is considered to be the strongest entity in all of ToG.
I thought Zahar was the strongest.

Zahar is like 3.

No, it specifically states that the bet was that she gives them Kaiser's name. Nothing about who steals it.

Hatsu is in dire need of a good fight. The one he has against that ranker guy in S1 was great, every one after that, not so much, although that short spat he had with Khun wasn't to bad.

I stopped reading a while back once I caught up and never picked it up again. I loved what I did read, but whenever I try to pick it up again I can't get a grasp of anything because so much shit is happening. But the prospect of reading it all again from the start is daunting.

Androssi lost her name to Kaiser. If Bam wins against Kaiser he gains ownership of Kaiser's name + the rest of the gooks who lost their names which includes Androssi.
Androssi needs her own name back, nowhere stated she needs Kaiser's name.
Bam can just set everybody free after he beats Kaiser? I don't see a problem why they need that drama. Bam can just solo her and then set everybody free.

Well, the problem is that Androssi can't be cooperating with a FUG slayer candidate. That's a huge nono. And she can't be nameless either, that's also a huge nono.

I'm guessing the solution is letting Androssi "defeat" the name Viole but not the name Bam.

How the fuck is hatsu gonna beat a princess?

I don't think Androssi would be too happy about Bam throwing the fight against her, but I guess that could work.