I'm a bit late to the party, but this ED is spectacular

I'm a bit late to the party, but this ED is spectacular.

It's no northern cross, and won't top it; but I'm digging it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11003156
strawpoll.me/11005731/r
youtube.com/watch?v=UKfubAjVWP8
u.pomf.is/ushasb.mp3
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5766829
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28914245
macross.jp/delta/character/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really like the OP even if the visuals are shit.

It's not better than WOWOWOWOWO

MAI RABU SANDA GURO FO YU

Song is called Love! Thunder Grow, arranged by SiZK.

Now I have a song to look forward to, besides Ikenai Borderline from this show. Only two songs. I wish there were more.

Remember to vote!
strawpoll.me/11003156

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>that guitar riff that starts playing when they bring up Frontier

Ooh ooh, here's another! Place your bets boys!

strawpoll.me/11005731/r

Don't like Hametsu no JUNJOUUUUUU?

Nope. I've liked in various capacities a lot of songs from all the Macross series. I've only liked two from Delta so far, in the sense that Ikenai Borderline & Love! Thunder Grow are the only two I'd put on my phone and listen to often.

You sadden me.

What do you think about her character so far?

>Full version is worse than TV episode version
Always the worst when that happens
I blame letting people other than Freyja and Mikumo sing in it

They should've just had Freyja and Mikumo in the show.
The others just pale in comparison to them.

Anybody else get to that part in Hametsu no Junjou (album version) where Freyja lost control of herself and all you can see is Freyja with dead eyes singing like a possessed doll? I'm fucking traumatized man.

Kawamori wanted to make his own AKB. Blame him.

I wished the had Mikumo's a capella at the end

I'm okay with this, can't please everyone.

I, honestly, enjoy her character more than I do Freyja. Freyja is her own character and is a fairly respectable character. She has her faults and strengths, and does her best to get by while growing her own affection for Hayate.

But man, I love confident assertive women. I'm a Sherylfag.

I kinda wished that Delta had focused more on her story than growing the separate relational links between the various AKB and Boy Band members in the story. I also don't like the fact that the story is setting it up to reveal that Mikumo is a human sound weapon designed by Lady M and NUNS to interface with the Protoculture technology.

Plus, she's got an immensely dynamic voice with some baritone elements, which just get me going. I love that deeper feel you get from her songs and some of the inflection in her vocals is fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKfubAjVWP8

This song, as a result, is MAD good.

You know, I think Love! Thunder Grow might be a good successor to Pink Monsoon.

I really do hope JUNNA gets more singing roles in the future.
She's fantastic.

>15 years old

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I thought she was in her mid to late 20s, her voice currently has those qualities.

Best girls

Why would I even want to overlook 16, 17 or 18? Fuck your stupid poll.

Imo eps 14 and 19 were the only ones that wasted our time, I thought the others did a good job of being nice breathers, except maybe 20. If they didn't exist people would still complain because they're a bunch of plusfags who only care about spess planes and want something military based entirely. Kawamori's just not that kind of guy.

15 and 20 were okay. Average. 16, 17, 18 were good, 14 and 19 were bad. Just some ADHD ridden faggots who keep pushing this meme that nothing happens. It's retarded, because tons of things happened in all the episodes except 14 and 19, and 18 even had things happen in way that ADHD ridden retards would have to acknowledge.

Hametsu no Junjou vocals only by mikumo made the hairs on my arm tingle. Are there going to be single character versions of the songs?

The version of the ED that had the missing vocals sounded different and really good. Doubt we'll ever get that version.

They are a miracle.

u.pomf.is/ushasb.mp3

JUNJOU

There'll be a Mikumo solo of it.

Honestly, who the fuck voted Mirage?

Walkure should've only had Mikumo and Kaname. Makina and Reina are absolute dogshit and are only good as backup singers; I will be on my death bed and I'll still be angry over how that green bitch ruined Hametsu no Junjou. They could've used Kaname if not FUCKING FREYJA LIKE IN THE SHOW and I wouldn't be as fucking PISSED as that "SUKI YO" makes me.

FUCKING KAWAMORI

もういちど LOVE YOU
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5766829
This song is times better than any of the Walkure songs.

No its not, it's boring generic 80's pop that isn't even good, get that shit out of here.

Walkurefag damage control

The kekness your post brought means I can't really bring myself to sperg on it quite as much as I would want.

But Freyja's voice complements Mikumo's so well.

Even Macross II is better than Delta.

I meant as in pre-Freyja.

That one small bit of Kaname in the song was great.

nice bait you got there

It must suffer to NOT be a Walkurefag but still watch this show, huh?
Give yourself a break and go watch something else, right now this show clearly is a song commercial with some story.
And I love it

>with some story

Slow pacing with boring episodes without any action is not my cup of tea.

Mikumo is the 6th best Walkure girl.

That's right. I made Mirage an honorary Walkure just so I could drop Mikumo down an extra spot.

Oooh, she's so enigmatic! I don't care.

So you're an ADHD ridden faggot then

Yeah, because everyone is excited to listen to Mirages new single "Delta 4"

You probably don't even have any real reasons to dislike Mikumo. Miragefags are just pathetic.

He sounds like the kind of pleb that doesn't like the post-war arc of SDF

Her corny smile that one time alone makes her better than Mirage

Slow pacing at one point isn't new for Macross shows at all. Only 3 of the eps so far felt truly wasteful but the rest are fine. It's not only about planes you know, Kawamori made that clear when he said it was about a pilot and his idol waifu.

Autism

>Mirages new single "Delta 4"

Okay, now I really REALLY want someone to take all those times she's said "Delta 4" and make a YTPMV out of it. Someone please do it!!!

>Miragefag

What exactly made you assume that? I like the other four Walkures more than her. I just think Mikumo is dead boring.

I second this!

I want one where we have Freyja and Hayate saying each others names

Kaname version of all the songs when?

I really love Kaname and her voice. She's so beautiful and her voice is so soothing.

Go back to being a jellyfish, Messer

Agreed!

I want an update version of this one.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28914245
Based Kiyonon, her voice is so beautiful.

That's also YTPMV worthy!

Counterpoint: 14 is good, actually.

You don't like a female who has a strong passion for singing and is willing to risk her life for it? A character so dedicated to her passion she wants people to take it seriously and try their best (Freyja). Well at the end of the day that's your opinion. Just don't insult her by comparing her to Mirage.

I want Reina's version of all the songs.

14 could have been left out entirely. 15 is questionable. 16 and 17 are fine by themselves imo. 18 I thought was good enough and I liked the action and song rape of Heinz. 19 should have had Delta defend their carrier from regular windy forces while Haya and Kumo were out cold. 20 was okayish, but the biggest problem for that episode was the sudden QUALITY.

Still caring more about idols and music in what is ostensibly a mecha series with an alluded-to space war that doesn't actually appear to be happening at all? I have to question your sense of priorities where cheesy J-pop tunes for a karaoke outing are more important than human courage on a battlefield.

You deserved better than this, and we at Harmony Gold delivered it to you. You'll find your way to the proper road eventually, when manchild Kawamori's perpetuating disappointments become too heavy a burden for you to bear.
t. Carl Macek, the Invid Flower of Life

So sexy.

>expect Hayate to train super hard to surpass Messer and beat Keith
>lolno, Freyja just sings harder

This goes up to episode 8 right?
Freyja said Hayate more than 20 times and Hayate said Freyja around 16?

But yeah, needs an update. Probably after the end of the anime. It's gonna be hilarious.

I wonder who will call other's name more.

Mikumo's voice is powerful that makes me tremble with excitement.
Kaname's voice is soothing that flow through my heart, yet sometimes a bit sad that makes me want to give her a hug.
Freyja's voice is cheerful and emotional.

Reina is fine I guess
Makina 's voice makes me cringe.

Bogue is the backflipping VF-171 of Delta.

I'd press the microtransaction button if you know what I mean

Do we have official heights of the Walkures?

I don't think its fair to brush off Makina and Reina like that. Especially Reina. Reina hasn't gotten a song to show off her skills. Silent Hacker and whoever made it are shit.

To be fair I understand Reina and Makina's VA have to maintain the voice line of their character and sing, which limits them a lot and doesn't do them justice.
I was only judging simply from the songs we have now and hey, it's just my humble opinion.

Giving the finger to people who got hooked onto the intensity of Delta in the first cour isn't okay.
Only longtime series fans would be patient enough to put up with the second.

Mikumo - She is the tallest and has the most balanced body figure.

Makina - The second tallest and has the biggest boobs, with an average ass

Kaname - Third tallest and average boob and no ass.

Freyja - Fourth tallest and has tiny boobs, average ass and thick legs and hips.

Reina - Shortest of the bunch and has a flat chest but the biggest ass.

Freyja-154
Mikumo-165
Kaname-168
Makina-159
Reina-147
>mfw Kaname's the tallest
Damn cute.

Good lord. I was thinking Reina was 5'0

Kaname pretty best, again.

Mikumo might be near 180 with heels and that blob of hair.

Mikumo and Makina look so much taller than Kaname though.

It's nice how Freyja is the star and face of Delta but Mikumo is the center of Walkure.

Those silly japanese and their tiny people.

I love her adult and leader look, it great to know that she's the tallest. Tall girl's a cute but Freyja's the cutest.
I always thought that she's the tallest because her shinpiness and vice versa.
Right? I checked character profile and it made me surprised that Kaname's the tallest.
macross.jp/delta/character/index.php

But the second cour isn't as bad as Plusfags make it out to be and it's not even over yet.

It'd be pretty much perfect if they were all 2 inches taller.

Those fucking dorks. They really do belong together.

>Ersha voice
>good

All of windy knight are taller than Hayate. kek
They're so cute together and their relationship/interaction are so great.

I believe Freyja's and Hayate's heights difference is exactly what Japanese people consider the ideal difference for a couple to have

The full version was really disappointing compared to the TV version. For some reason though the OP turned out pretty good, it went the opposite way from the ED.

I'm really digging 風は予告なく吹く though. Probably my favorite track from the album.

when is freyja gonna sing "my boyfriend is a pilot" already

She'll sing on behalf of Mirage.

Probably as a song on an album/single but not in the show itself

Meant for

I loved when SDF macross subverted my expectation but i'm not too hopeful about this one lads

Teenage couple? Yeah, their height difference and age gap are perfect for me.

No I mean, there's a wide spread idea that the man should be 15 cm taller than the girl in the ideal couple among nips.

IKUYO~

SQUEEZE ME