Jojo

I feel like Kira actually loved Shinobu and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=17832
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo
youtube.com/watch?v=UzsJLhpLf6A
youtu.be/eGfRftUV1Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=rUD-ei_M8yk&t=1245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man this weekend and the rest of the week are going to be an endless shit storm of bitching about KQ.
I wish the only bad thing we got was the disappointing ending of Milagro Man

No one cares you fucking cancerous manchild.

No need to be a dick about it

So when is season 2?

>disappointing ending of Milagro Man

Joushuu did nothing wrong

>Man this weekend and the rest of the week are going to be an endless shit storm of bitching about KQ.
why. I haven't been around in a little while whats happening?

I can only imagine how Araki is feeling about this design choice, nevermind Sup Forums bitching about it

Not even trying anymore.

I was bored

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=17832

If it's any consolation the people that did RHCP part 1 also did Quiet Life Part 1, episodes 11 and 21. If 31 is by the same people, we might probably see some real shitty Stray Cat frames to meme about some more.

He probably doesnt care, too busy thinking of ways to fit gappys 4 balls into the plot of part 8

What song is Kira listening to at the beginning of the episode?

Does any other set of characters have really similiar first appearance?

if you listen closely you can hear it saying "OOOOOHHHH MYYYYY GAAAAWWDD"

>"Kira, do you want to have lunch with us?"
>"I can't, I have to return these video tapes"

Autism

Gappy makes me happy

Hey this is me David Bowie

Post your favorite fan creation
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

Does anyone saved that Kira Seinfeld picture?

I love Narancia!

youtube.com/watch?v=UzsJLhpLf6A

Reminder that Joshuu is now a druggie degenerate.
Don't be like Joshuu.

What if Kira was a bisexual

Like DIO was.

What if Kira was any kind sexual at all except perverted

Fuck off, Sup Forums. You're a disappointment to everyone you interact with. Especially since you have an imaginary friend in your 20s.

Fuck off man I'm not pol.
I'm just saying no one should become like Joshuu be more like Gappy instead good kid.
Also it's a stand not an imaginary friend.

Then you shouldn't spout Sup Forums buzzwords.

How are those buzzwords?
I'm being serious

How is degenerate used in that way not a Sup Forums buzzword?

Well, lucky for him he did.

I am going to marry him!

Did they fix the QUALITY in BDs?

I want to lick his nips

I think Chase may be my 2nd favorite OP, behind Bloody Stream. I didn't like it at first, but it really grew on me. It's really fitting for the current arc.

Narancia is cute. CUTE!

MAIN ANTAGONIST
youtu.be/eGfRftUV1Hw

what the fuck is problem of this punk?
>middle aged "marine biologist"
>has a grown up daughter
>dresses like a delinquent

Giorno should take every Jojo and give lessons on hairstyles and dressing elegantly.

I want to shrink Narancia with Little Feet and have him hug my cock.

You mean Josuke should right?
I mean look at his hair, fabulous.

Naranciafags are closet pedos

What?

He looks like a little boy.

No he's just a cute boy.
He still looks like an adult man.

>

What man

Hayato was always a creepy, nosy brat.
He ruined his mom's life and Kira's life. Little shit could've had a happy family with his cool new serial killer dad.

>

What please say what's on your mind.

Is it me or did the animation take a giant shit this week? All of a sudden everything is choppy and off model in a way I hadn't noticed before.

So, why didn't just joshuu leave the millagro cash somewhere? It's as simple as that. Like drive out somewhere and leave it in the open. He doesn't have to destroy it since we saw it multiply when set on fire.

Animeonlys react to Killer Queen
youtube.com/watch?v=rUD-ei_M8yk&t=1245

Why is he so amazing and perfect?

I bought a tablet only to draw shit like you, senpai.

Koreans in charge again.

It's been like that for a while now. Hopefully the Blu-Ray fixes this.

I want to hug and fugg him

I want to suck and ride King Crimson's giant angry dick

Is hand fetish really that rare? i keep seeing gorillion feet threads and anons say it's because "they are always hidden in shoes or socks". Feet are beautiful though.

My autism starts to kick in if i see weird or unperfectly shaped nails or varying thickness in fingers.
i am disgusted when i have to touch their hands.

FUCK THEM.
none of them has read the manga. that fat dude in the corner - "everybody is hyping the villain. let's see the big deal". nobody even knows about the Killer Queen.

Just for some Youtube (you)'s and money.

Look this pic related and tell me what do you feel.

Thanks

>Josuke did you have any yogurt?
>It's should be in the fridge Koichi
>But there isn't any Josuke, I look and I look and there isn't any
>Kira!

Awful nails too square ends, rest is perfect

Those long nails kinda of disgust me

Those nails have Polnareff's hair

I can't understand why they fucked up the design SO bad. I mean, the manga has been there for 20~ years, there have been NUMEROUS toys, videogames, art, everything. And now anime. I just... i just can't. I feel like i may stop watching if they don't make it just like in the manga. I have always loved the kitty, and i feel sad. When i saw the screenshot, i couldn't believe, i thought of it as a joke, very bad drawn in paint joke.
Fuck me up senpai. Fuck me up.

She needs to cut the disgusting nails or paint them and give more curvature on top. make them little bit pointy.

Someone needs to fix the subtitle on this.

>those disgusting nails

my boner fell off.

Something for the Naranciafag.

>Manga temple
>_jojoke.jpg

It really is disgusting, I'm hoping the fan backlash from Japan forces them to change the design. Japs have already been saying they wont buy the BDs unless David fixes it.

How do we know they're just not hiding his real design for the next episode?

The only close up we got of him was in shadow to look menacing.

The really bad one is just a few frames, and it seems too featureless, like he's far away.

Thank man I have never seen that before

I mean, i wanted to say that episode was okay, because koreans fuck up background and i'm used to it. But when i saw KQ, i just couldn't. It wasn't background, it was right in front of us, fucking everything up. I just can't. I can't man. DIU is slow-paced, in order to spot DIO's World fuckups i had to literally browse memes. But here, it's just...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I have my new tablet, i'm going to draw a narancia for you.

Man, you don't think that this is close-up? Seriously?

cute

aw yiss

Again, that's only onscreen a few seconds, this was just after he was covered in shadow to look creepy.

>yfw the BD's sales make a huge drop thanks the KQ Quality and the rest of the anime adaptation it's cancelled

Holy shit really man?
That's so cool thank you.

If they couldn't paint him normally, they could have covered him with shadow to look menacing until next episode. Don't you think so?

Yasuho is my fapbait.

>Just woke up from a dream where everyone had KQ's redesigned eyes

Maybe because him moving around would have looked too awkward while still behind shadow.

He wasn't the main focus of the shot, It's hard to base his entire design out of this few frames.

It's terrible, but it's nowhere near the level of bad Dio's World was, if he looks like that entire next episode, then I'd be pissed, but this is nothing to panic over.

>pic
Synchronized dancing is so fucking disgusting.

Good

>Can't fucking sleep because disappointed

They made DIO's world better in the BD's. Again I'm hopefuly optimistic about fan backlash but even so KQ's eyes are fucked the color's around the wrong way.
>How do we know they're just not hiding his real design for the next episode?
They've already released his full design, it's shit.

As long as Son Hwung Kim or whatever doesn't touch Highway Star and Quiet Life Part 2 I'll be happy.

David, please stop hiring Koreans. I'm fine with no Rohan OVA if it means that we can get people without Parkinson's Disease to draw the episode.

Anyone have the thread when the jojolion chapter was released? Wagecuck life is hard.