How can we cure Westernphobia among Muslims, Russians and other less evolved cultures?

How can we cure Westernphobia among Muslims, Russians and other less evolved cultures?

Westernphobia is the worst kind of bigotry.

Ancient Egyptians didn't wear that towel bullshit. Those semites should go back to their mud huts.

IS THAT LAUREN??? IS THERE SOMEONE THERE TO PROTECT HER?!?!?!?!?

Why would I fix something that's good to have? W*sterners are a disgrace to their past and have no cultural future.

What a great woman! White, Blonde, Conservative, and Informed. What more can you want out of a cultural warrior of the right?

I don't think so, Lauren is quite short.

it's

a really

complex

issue

OP

By destroying them. May the strongest culture survive. Cept japan. And russia. And europe if they get their shit together. China if they stop being a literal shithole. South korea i guess. Taiwan. Cooperation may be possible.
>inb4 def not israel
They should burn

Because we believe that the Western civilization is superior to the Islamic one.
You, as a roo fucking shackle dragger that's completely irrelevant can do whatever you want.

Looks like they are all lusting after her.

You can't currently.
The majority of the population is brainwashed by media.
Russia = good and strong
Ukraine, Europe and US = bad and rotting

Lauren Hershelsteinliebowitz. Coal burning fame whore out to suck out that right wing dollar til it dries up.

You lot are fucking idiots. I bet you all love that twitch bong eyed mongrel bitch too. Venti or whatever her name is. If the gap between her eyes is big enough to park a bus, she's possibly got an extra chromosome. Down syndrome cunt.

>Western civilization
There is literally nothing good about western civilization today fuckwitt. It's godless, cultureless, shameless and completely hedonistic. Fucking mexicans, southern spic mongrels, do a better job at preserving chiristian values and culture than white amerilards. Ever since the end of WW2 western govts have been eroding christians values all the while you complain and point the finger to everyone else but yourselves. You're weak, pathetic and are directly responsible for not doing anything about it. Fuck you.

Show them Ivanka

Idk ask the EU why the hate the west so much

You're saying that like you know other cultures. Others are infinitely worse but you don't know that because it's not written above a kangaroo's ass.

Western culture is currently the only one making real progress is science and technology. All the West bashers without exception are totally, 100% dependent on it.

>westernphobia
>among Ruskies
Into the trash

By curing whorishness, and vanity in Western culture. You realize that flamboyant voyeurism is a recent phenomenon in the west, yes?

>Blonde
About that...

So far the EU didn't have anything like a Kenyan president representing the murderous GODDAMN AMERICA!! preaching ghettos of Chicago.
And you seem to be doing fine though.