Because he's the hero whites deserve, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it...

Because he's the hero whites deserve, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/21/516473521/after-comments-on-pedophilia-breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-resigns
youtube.com/watch?v=YRWhfY26fFM
youtube.com/watch?v=uyQWY5Wdec0&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a gay jew

Awesome reference there buddy

He's Engligger and not a real Greek. Never even had a real job fishing like an honorable Greek. He's a pussy and he bottoms for anyone who can write like a hermit.

he's a gay kike, literal subhuman

He's a typical attention whore faggot and I can't stand faggots like him.

He's an attention whoring faggot kike that loves niggers.
A personification of everything wrong with the west.

I appreciate Milo as a person and think he's very intelligent but goddamn he's a fucking degenerate.

What did he do for us lately?

I like him and Spencer.

he's an admitted gay pedophile who fucks black men

The truth his he is an incredibly effective weapon against the left and Sup Forums prefers to let the left win so we have shit to complain about, so Sup Forums hates him.

LOL

Have you been living under a rock?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/21/516473521/after-comments-on-pedophilia-breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-resigns

youtube.com/watch?v=YRWhfY26fFM

He's not a weapon against anything, you fucking retard. All he's done is spread alt-lite autism and faggotry, as well as encouraging whites to marry niggers. If he's ever had any useful effect, it was way back in Berkeley, but he's canceled all the good he could've done with his literal autism and "provocations."

Engligger? He's a kike.

not going to lie, i liked his early stuff. The talks/debates when he was serious and had facts. Now he is just an amalgamation of smug gayness.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyQWY5Wdec0&t=7s

36:15 for the killshot.

Milo has been extremly relevant reasnly and I think it's good for the niggerkikes of the world. Indeed i do hate all races ecept white and m aybe Asian but i still hate all niggers and kikes and muslims AND so onn(brazilians are nasty) why is this life still relevant tho? u heard about the great filter theory? that shitt should be relevant not som fag running around triggering feminsit's and cunting around all day at random conventions trying to piss pepole off on camra its faked. and yes muslims shal burn so can blacks i dont rly give a singular fuck about anything at this moment. just give me a chance to explain. I was bullied by black kids my entire childhood BUTno one could stopp it and one day i had enough, i hit the fuckers in the face and they rann away they were just brats 2be honest... well after that i got harged with HATE crime and shitt.. they continued bulliying and i got fucked by the police wtf im I supose to do?

Are you drunk

>jews run everything
He's at least right about that

Milo is someone the Alt right can learn from.

>Is a le gay BBC loving half Jew, but also secretly advocates for white and male rights
>Leftists cant claim hes a white supremacist, hes part jew
>Leftist cant claim he hates blacks or brown people, hes married to a nigger.
>Leftists cant claim hes an anti-Semite, hes a jew

Hes our most potent weapon desu. Poltards should realise that the mainstream is still very much against Alt right ideals and our main enemy, the left, dictates the opinions of polite mainstream society. Someone like Milo gives us some legitimacy. Hes a gateway to the redpill, and he knows it.

>Milo is someone the Alt right can learn from.
Exactly. We should all convert to judaism and suck a nigger dick so we can be immune from jewish tricks.

Unlike that cuck Shapiro or CIA communist Spencer he was with us and fought hard during the election, Milo bashers are bigger faggots then Milo himself.

he's a fucking pedophile you dense faggot

No you stupid nigger. We should try our best to conceal are true beliefs, and make our movement palatable for 99 percent of the dumb normies but we don't deviate from our main message, until such a day we have sufficient power and influence over our own culture and nations power structure that we are able to enact change. That's how any successful subversive movement works.. What the alt right are doing right now is showing the blue pilled world how morally repulsive we are to their normie kosher sensibilities. The alt right should stand for something more noble to the eyes of the brainwashed masses until we have sufficient control of our own culture. This is what Hitler did, and this what we have to do.

The Alt-Right are CIAniggers and politics is kosher theater. Real change grows out of the barrel of a gun. The Marxists have that part right. Our nations will continue to burn as long as we blindly follow the Judas goats they put before us.

His teeth look fucking weird now.

his interns really need to stop posting this shit on Sup Forums.
his 5 minutes of fame are over. they are never coming back.

Milo was amazing during the election. Never forgetting that.

' muh love sucking black dick ' - summary of every speech milo has ever given

too bad he likes the dark night sliding in and out of his asshole

god dammit

he was supposed to speak in my city and got chased out of town by liberals before the show. The theatre wasn't familiar with him, but there were so many threats they cancelled the show

how well does he soak up cum

PEDO ALERT

the only thing dark is his nose after he takes it out of a nig's buttcrack.

No.

Listen to this guy at his events he is not 1 percent funny yet the crowd bursts into hysterical gutt busting laughter whenever he says someone is fat and ugly.

It's gotten even worse lately to the point where it's likely he's paid a few dozen people to laugh on cue.

hes a (((coal burning faggot))) and thats a factual statement i could defend in court

Fuck off