I remember it being good Sup Forums

I remember it being good Sup Forums

when does it get good?

Did you somehow start the series after the Kyoto arc or something?

I started from the beginning and I'm 8 episodes in. It's been waaaay to cheesy so far.

I think nostalgia may have clouded your perception of the series.

Have to get through the first season to get to the good stuff.

It's been too goofy so far, I remember it was more grim than that.

Thanks user! I guess this is what I meant to say

Can I skip the whole season or will it not make sense?

First season has a couple decent moments but the second season is the good part.

Worth it to actually watch the first season for the character development but be aware the more serious arc starts with episode 28 and goes through episode 62. Season 3 with episodes 63-95 is filler arcs and episodes before the series was cancelled, and the last manga arc has only been shown in part with the OVAs Trust & Betrayal and Reflections. There is a standalone motion picture as well as the newer OVAs that are a short retelling of the Kyoto arc but that would only make any sense actually having seen the originals first.

I guess I only wanna see the good parts now, so I'll stick to 28-62. Thanks for the tip, user.

I've also heard that the movie was good, I'll get to it after I finish those episodes.

Might want to watch 9 through 11 and 23/24 if you are going to bypass most of the first season.

It's not. It's boring, it's not funny, and the action is mediocre.

If you want something remotely compelling, just watch Trust & Betrayal.

thanks user, I was about to skip those kek

I guess I'll watch that if I get bored

trust & betrayal ova is amazing. literally its only downside is being attached to this series. the comedy in the main series just kills it for me.

sounds good, the humor is really not so good

where do y'all watch your animus at?
or do you just torrent them?

>I guess I'll watch that if I get bored
Nah just watch it anyway. It far outclasses the anime.

>edgy drama
>annoying japanese "cinematic" shit (muh rain)
>soft NTR
>period sex

Fucking disgusting.

You people are retards. Trust and Betrayel was a boring edgefest.

kenshin is just one of those shows you watch when you are in HS or middle school, which I take it you are, so prob after he fights sanosuke
if you are older then prob never.

(you)

Kill yourself

trust and betrayal had a period scene f/a/ggot that alone is quality

good parts are few and far between before the Kyoto Arc.
eyes assassin arc
Megumi arc with the ninja drug runners gang and the guy with the gatling gun

the rest are pretty silly though the episode with Sano's buddy and the assassin labourer were pretty good. and the episode where Yoshi fights a bunch of gang members to protect his waifu was cute.

You must be 18+ to post on this site.

I guess I should see it and judge for myself.

just recommend me sites to watch it at, torrenting takes too long

I remember the guy with the gatling gun, do you know what episode is?

why is this place so autistic?

I'd recommend reading it. Mind you; this series does have a bit of 80's time period trailing in from there up until the end of the series as time progresses, so it does look pretty retro at first up until the mid part/last bit of the series. I'd try to work past the beginning first until it gets to the cleaner and refined parts later.

Why are you so new?

it was actually a pretty good scene actually, being a woman fucked over her mission.

>being a slut fucked over her mission
FTFY.

she wasn't seeing other men while she was with kenshin, so no she isn't a slut, she fell in love with him, that is where she fucked up,

I would forgive the filler if they animated the last arc, it was boring.

She fell in love with the man that killed her other man. That's a pretty slutty thing to do.

People on Sup Forums are like retarded. I'll never understand how much of a faggot you'd have to be to do something like that.
Anyway it's early in the series iirc
In one of the Kenshin manga reboots its right at the beginning so maybe around the end of the first arc

again she wasn't seeing other men while she was with kenshin, she was not a hoe, the period scene I was alluding to, just serves to remark on the point that she IS a woman after all, which would be her downfall in the end.
i.e falling for kenshin and getting herself killed.

It was never good and never got good.

Superior series is pic related.

I'm pretty sure her "downfall" came when she forced the man she was going to marry to go to Kyoto (where he subsequently died.)

>she forced the man she was going to marry to go to Kyoto
I don't remember that at all
besides she could not have known, but she was well aware of what she was doing and would have to do while with kenshin.

It's a shame that Watsuki could never do anything else after Kenshin finished. I really thought he was on his way to becoming a top tier mangaka but I guess all of his talent went into Kenshin and stayed there.

>just recommend me sites to watch it at
OP is a confirmed idiot now. Stop replying to this thread.