Daily Reminder - Anons are the "Finger of God" in New Davidic Age

Some 20 years ago, object oriented programming language was discovered in sacred texts, revealing hidden messages about the full end of Christian destiny - the who, what, where, when, why and how. It has long been repressed by religious authorities, but has continued to reveal even more ever since, particularly about now-very-current issues.

Some key points of the study:

- Ordained time ended in 1997, the Protestant church license to lead then expired, per Moses.
- Catholic Church authority expired in 1607, when Protestantism was ordained as world authority.
- Three ages of ordained time have elapsed, we are now in the fourth, characterized as Davidic Age.
- The JQ mystery is resolved, early ordination and reasons for it revealed, means of it, and resolution to it.
- Words and names in Scripture have sacred meanings, derived by OOP technique and current meaningfulness.
- The newest edition of the same study shows very current issues are also cryptically described in sacred texts.
- Nearly 20 years of consistent progress in the promotion of truth - by music, whistle-blowers, anons, alternative news media and nationalism - now comprise the Second Advent body of "salvation" - His church.

Documentation on this discovery first circulated virally among televangelists, who accepted it widely but soon cucked on the implications of it and suppressed it. But the music community also circulated it internally and began authoring thousands of songs and videos about their thoughts and hopes for it to be more widely known, even long before the public was ready for it.

This is the study : cog49.com/ft.pdf

A brief synopsis of points of interest : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk
youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI
youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw
youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4
youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1PT8gRtfU
youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA
cog49.com/ft.pdf
youtu.be/IcnV2wu99mw
youtu.be/BRYupzzLFBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here are some of the videos that tell the story since this study first appeared
(out of thousands of songs influenced by it), from the church cucking on the issue
to the prevailing of music with it and even to the present state of mind because of it.

Early political weather (in small spaces): youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

The celebrity perspective: youtube.com/watch?v=jRXZkdEj7YI

A religious view: youtube.com/watch?v=_QUq72fla3o

An Armegeddon-like take: youtube.com/watch?v=h8Rf24KdOBw

Another take on the whole story: youtube.com/watch?v=qIuxiwhUGz4

Some disappointment with the church: youtube.com/watch?v=jMxU2ToSunY

Who the real chosen ones are: youtube.com/watch?v=gQ1PT8gRtfU

Saviors of the World: youtube.com/watch?v=IKeLldG8YYU

You gotta find a hobby man

bump
bless thoth posting

THIS

Between MEGANON Victory of the FAGGOTS shills and this faggot it's gotten to the point where they're so obviously fucking shills it's ridiculous.

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

I have the best hobby in the world.
Nothing beats trolling the fools that run it like I do.

Bump for comfy Thothposter

Corey Goode is a faggot.

David Wilcock is a faggot.

eh. I like the idea of OOP in sacred texts. Sounds fun.
Relevant:
Here's a rock album with some subtle and not so subtle redpills in it. I produced it. Took a fuck ton of work.

WhatRapture.com

>go to website
>press play
>scroll along, read lyrics (italics), read narrative bits (bold)
>follow an acid trip kind of story that loosely has to do with regime change, human trafficking, and immigration

What kind of redpill music do you guys wanna hear? I'm 23 and in my creative prime. Hmu

aslow chek

I was first a little confused about why Exodus associates the "user plague" with the finger of God.

The finger of God makes the laws and records the history of the people. But then this verse helped explain it too.

Psalms.144 : 1:
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Whatever, rolling for Hillary indictment before October 30th

Oh good.
I thought he was always single.

Oct 25?

MASS AWARENESS OF A CERTAIN AVIAN VARIETY!!!!!

That would sure ruffle some feathers.

an avian flu?

Oh its a lot of work.
You got a band?
That's what makes it fun.

this is his hobby dickhead

Maybe official indictment on the 27th?

Yeah, somebody's got to pump up the edginess around here.
Can't let the place get boring.

Yeah, no shortage of fellas to play with, though for that project I tackled it pretty top down and wanted to see what I had in me. I did get a couple other musicians on it, so it's not just me. My old band wasn't about makin waves tho if you know what I mean.

The cool thing about schizophrenics is they get more interesting as time goes by.

I actually worked with a guy that was schizo, full blown, with paranoia.

What a case study he was.

Several personalities, could go from one to another in a minute.

The paranoia was because he always worried about what
he did in one of the other ones that he did not remember.

Very interesting time we live in. It is a time of non-linear time.
Time, to the ancients and sages, represented
process more than just celestial movement.
Some physicists think of it this way too.
Today, the meters of its measure are somewhat
overlapping, instead of taking place in succession.

It throws some of the formally accepted controls out off
and presents new means of operating with them.

>The Second Plague: Frogs
>8 And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

I know it sounds pretty theoretical. But its funny too.
The old world is so rigidly defined in how it works it cannot adjust.

the image under the original image is the blue circle from/of the original image, user.

Yeah, the frog was the beginning, born under water and then coming onto land. Its the quintessential concept of alien invasion.

It parallels the invasion of the heavenly plane from the earthly plane.

The Egyptians recognized the threat of it well enough to appoint a god for it and include him, I guess as a safety measure for their rule.

Nice Pepe wormhole

Scripture tells about this non-linear time in several ways.
In one of the stories a prophet crosses a river in several places.
In the first place the water was ankle deep.
In the second place it was knee deep.
The third place, waist deep

But the next place was over his head.
That' where we are now.

Over his head - lol

Okay this is silly, guys go to this thread and help us spread the word. We found the Mark of the Beast

I can't remember where I wrote about this.
It's not in the book, and I don't think it was a thread here.

But all these stories like this were recorded in the ancient Egyptian tradition of sending their own into the future, something they often equated with ship travel.

They enacted and recorded only stories like this that they saw as having meaning to us today, that we might recognize them, giving them new conscious life in us. And they now serve us to help send us to yet another future world with them.

These such "words" would have eternal life because they would recur at times. And in so doing, they would help carry man along again, in time.

Peter go to bed

GOODTHREAD
O____AD
O__RE
DTH

MAKE THE SIGN OF THE CROSS FOR CHRISTIAN PATRIOTISM

■■■

And preachers really hate this part, I'm not sure why.

But this means of doing things which have this sort of repeating value is called existing to exist again. Doing things which have this sort of repeating value.

It is the very definition of the first name of God He declared to Moses - The I am that I am.
I exist only to exist again.

■■■

t._not_a_newfag

> ■
>■■■
>■
>■
>fucking_reeeeeee

>Receive a prophet in the name of a prophet.

Sup Elisha.

■■■

bless_this_mess

Take this shit to /x/

Anyway, in our non-linear time now, part of understanding why and how new means to working with time (process) apply, is the very recognition and use of stories like this.

The red text in KJV of Revelation describes a binary algorithm for odd numbers... "1 am the first and last" etc. All odd numbers begin and end with 1. Probably describing integer factorisation.

>>■>>
■■■
>>■>>
>>■>>

Idk if i would necessarily define EHYEH ASHER EHYEH (I AM THAT I AM) as "i exist only to exist again" because really, at this level there is no "again", there simply "is", period. "I Am That I Am" is simply, "Being", period. Infinity Eternally.

>Some 20 years ago, object oriented programming language was discovered in sacred texts, revealing hidden messages about the full end of Christian destiny - the who, what, where, when, why and how.
WHAT THE FUCK.
I AM AN ATHEIST NOW.

OOP IS GARBAGE, FUCK GOD.

Yeah, Christian Patriotism.
So Christian, church-raised Christians don't even recognize it.

fucking REEEEEEEE

>>>>>
>>■>>
>■■■>
>>■>>
>>■>>
>>>>>

WALK WITH GOD, ANONS. CHILDREN OF ADAM ALREADY KNOW GOOD FROM EVIL. REACH OUT AND GRASP YAHOWAH'S HAND AND WALK WITH YOUR CREATOR!

That is exactly why preachers hate it.
Thy have always wanted to make all time as one day.
And God has always had to destroy them for taking away his seasons.

>>>>>>
>>>■>>
>>■■■>
>>>■>>
>>>■>>
>>>>>>

>>>>>>
>>>■>>
>>■■■>
>>>■>>
>>>■>>
>>>>>>

What is Alahs Programming paradigm?
What is Zeus?

This is important.

When we have attained to acceptance of the seasons, that is what changes things.

> what is code reusability
> inb4 code reusability means writing code that is well-written and compiles into wildly different programs depending on how you use it

Well i mean..."all of time" technically kind of is "One Day" but like, there is no such thing as time. Only "Now", Only This. Only Us. Only Love. Only Strength. Only Light, surrounded by Chaos, using is as our means of growth. All is One.

What is meant by "acceptance of the seasons" ?

You did not answer Question.

OOP is garbage and I will not worship a G*d who tells me otherwise.

Right, then time is irrelevant. It serves us rather than us serving it.

>OOP
Biggest programming paradigm meme ever. Good job.

who
Organic design in our own social constructs that makes them compatible with natural order.

thank you

"ding dong the witch is dead"

coming this halloween

This is your youtube, right? youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA

>who
"""""""GOD""""""""

No. Somebody posted that.
I've only done vids for the music community.
May be starting some others though before long.

this is hermetical hearsay

Ok, I guess it's just a coincidence that you both post Dave Mathews Band music and occult teachings.

Nothing here is occult teaching.
All from ancient sacred text study.

>- Ordained time ended in 1997, the Protestant church license to lead then expired, per Moses.
>- Catholic Church authority expired in 1607, when Protestantism was ordained as world authority.
>- Three ages of ordained time have elapsed, we are now in the fourth, characterized as Davidic Age.
Substantiate your claims. Where are the proofs?

You may need to find someone to interpret the study for you.
Most people do that for themselves around here.

I can describe that part if you like.
Only you can prove it to you.

Ordained leadership is based on time period established long ago. They are describes as time, times, and a portion, in several places.

These are 1015, 2000, and 390 years periods, contiguous. The first age Hezekiah added 15 years to. Ezekiel gives us the 390, looking
back from the river Chebar, which means "extent of time." Daniel gives us the earlier view looking forward from Babylon.

The start point is that of Joshua crossing the Jordan, 1408 BC.
So the points of change are 393 BC, 1607 AD, when King James gave a new order, and 1997,
which is also exactly 6,000 years from Adam.

Well, the bottom line is I have some information about why it is 1998 and I want to see what you know first regarding what happened in 1998 to make the shift.

But there are many other indicators to these points of transition, and what they mean.
And in the full retrospection of all these periods now, we can see how they worked and why
they were so appointed.
They also correspond to different governments that came and went by the same points of time, and different relationships Hosea describes as the marital vows of God to his people.
And all of this is the ancient to present history of the western world.

Well, that is actually the year I released the first complete study. Only portions of it were earlier.

There is also about a two year offset in the book of Acts, depending on how its read..

CAN YOU NOW FUCING TELL ME WHICH GOD PREFERS AN ACTUALLY DECENT PROGRAMMING PARADIGM????

THIS IS REALLY IMPROTANT

Only Thoth can create one.

God wants the Satanic Kikes to let us (whites of germanic and anglo heritage) go. Pepe is just the beginning.

Others may try but he will be in it if they succeed.

this thread brought to you by Terry Davis and the letters C.I.A.
and niggers.

I saved all of your links in the first two posts you made. I plan to look at them later. I am simply asking you to quickly reveal what you know about why the last transition happened. I can contend that the shift made 1997 the last full year like you say. The current changed in 1998, but it wasn't sealed until 2000.

A lot of people ITT are trolling you, but I saved your links after reading about the 1997 point in the timeline, because I take you seriously. I am in the United States, it is late, I don't have time to study your entire study right now and I am trying to have a dialogue to see where your are getting this from and why. I also agree with you about the Protestant thing, but the 1998 thing is way bigger and much more esoteric.

Is thoth satan?
Creating OOP is creating hell.

Now tell me which GOD promotes an actually DECENT Programming paradigm.
The Christian GOD can't obviously not be trusted since he uses OOP.

But which GOD uses Procedural or purely functional?

Well, it is not quickly revealed. There are many, many things that point to it though. It is, in fact the
most pivotal and well supported point of time for transition in all of world history.
I could go on and on about all the things that relate to it.

Man are you trolling us? Can you please at least tell me which link to click and where to look to find the information since you prefer not to tell me on the board?

comfy thread
im learning alot

I just told you. But threre is much more.
A lot of it is in the pdf.

>cog49.com/ft.pdf
Okay, I looked through some of it. It seems okay. I see the name Jesus is in it dozens of times, but I see real Kabbalistic principles too. Do you think Jesus is the same as G-d?

Dude.
You rolled.you scored9/11.
She had a sack of potato collapse 9/11 2016.
Praise
It's gotta be karma

ok i'll contribute something anyone can verify
earth moved from Sagittarius dwarf A galaxy on end of Sagittarius arm at very outer edge of galaxy to orion arm on OPPOSITE side of galaxy 50,000+ light years away and now we're NEAR galactic core super massive black hole. somehow this happened about 20 years ago. You can find old maps from nasa etc online, any before 1999 will do. they ALL show same thing, earth in Sagittarius arm on very outer edge of galaxy.
here's video of carl fucking sagan saying earth is in Sagittarius youtu.be/IcnV2wu99mw and here's neil degrasse tyson saying same thing youtu.be/BRYupzzLFBE
earth moved, some will dismiss it at some new discovery that caused our relocation through a recalculation, i've read all the dismissals before, but no one will ever find when or why that change happened. i've brought this up a hundred times and NO ONE can point to WHEN OR WHY this change happened. welp, have fun being freaked out.

And there are three ways of knowing such things, three sorts of witness.
One is ancient appointment, the second is the abatement of previous support for them, and
the third is new potential that displaces the old system.
One is predictive, the other two are the changes of natural force, a pushing and a pulling.

Frogs.
An army of invisible frogs ---

Simple question, but it begs a very complex answer. The term G-d has many uses and the spirit of Jesus has many divergent implications.

Really, the issue begs a more concise question.

Funny thing is I sent a pretty detailed letter out to about 700 police and sheriff departments all night previous to that. It covered a lot of good stuff, including that part on her and Pepe.

She probably woke to news of that that day.