I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most...

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I have to hide behind meme flags because I know you'll ambush me with the typical insults...I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsjHwzibQkc
sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=JaCSlS37iFU
youtube.com/watch?v=NsP3f1wahyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the poop jew

Well at least you aren't Paki. That's something.

low effort bait thread, 0/8, please kys

no other replies, sage this shit.

bump

eat shit faggot

Pajeet, you must look back through your history and see how your caste system performed before the East Indian Trading company anglokikes showed up on your land. The anglokikes poisoned your people's path. Find the truth Pajeet. Find the truth. You probably think I'm fucking with you since I'm calling you Pajeet, but it's the same as me calling a Mexican flag poster Manuel or Paco. Just a term of meme familiarity that makes it easier to converse with said poster.

Bitch lasagna come here give pussy

Take.the meme flag off to prove no bait

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

We dont hate Best Korea on Sup Forums u pooper-on-streey (you).

bump

Are Indians white?

I for one love Indian food and music.. your Bollywood movies also look pretty epic and you have very ancient history with an admirable store of long thought through knowledge about existence..

youtube.com/watch?v=gsjHwzibQkc

sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/

Don't shit on the streets, fix yourself.

(OP)
No fellow pajeet, truth be told everyone is made fun of nearly equally. You only further the easily triggered Indian meme. Man up and shit down

The tired Indian jokes make me sad. I'm a white nationalist but of all the non-whites I like Indians the most followed by Hispanics then Japanese. Indians are very logical, have good banter and good perspective. It seems nationalism resonates with your people.

The hate is earned

No frankly the Indian memeing is really excessive. This is an ally not an enemy. Similar to hating on people from the Middle East on behalf of jews and israelies

relax and take a chill pill OP, it's just mad bantz. Every Indian i've ever met has been cool, and Indian culture is probably my favourite next to western culture. All cultures have their share of street-shitting types.

found him

Kill yourself. Make the world a better place you smelly subhuman.

>I like Indians the most followed by Hispanics then Japanese. Indians are very logical, have good banter and good perspective.
They single-handedly pollute the oceans, Over 90% of their software engs can't write fizzbuzz, they're dishonest as fuck, they have the hygiene standards of a cockroach, and they take all that wherever they go.

When they live in student dorms, they literally don't report bedbugs because it's normal to them. I know, because one of those curry-eating shitskins brought a bedbug into a dorm I lived in.

This is your punishment for betraying bangladesh for your british aryan overlords"

People hate you because you are subhuman scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

this.

At least you're not Canadian.
I get it you can't poo in loo, it's not your culture and you don't have the taxes to fund the infrastructure to make your country great.
At least you're not actively creating retarded half autists with shit bants, burnt out weedbros or self destructive women who won't put out unless you're as dark as their soul.

At least you guys know how to party

So what Pajeet. Get back to the shitting street, i'm sure you could use an unload of your curry.

I would rather be a nigger than an Indian.

The most beta males in existence

POO

This is bait but,

It doesn't matter what people think, just stay in school, your parents are probably still together and most likely make over 80K, which is better than most people on Sup Forums. Work out 5 days a week and read the sticky on /fit/. Learn a language, probably mandarin or jap. You will easily get a 8/10 wife if you are in shape.

Remember user, it is all in the mind.

Where are you from? Kerala, Goa, and the NE are the best places. Guess why. Location matters.

As long as Turkey and Pakistan exist you will never be the most hated nation.

>nuke india
>all the poo vaporizes
>deadly methane cloud forms
>coats entire northern hemisphere suffocating the western world
>pajeets now have no one to give IT advice to
>goes back to shitting in streets
>The kali yuga cycle of destruction is complete

This is how it has been done for millenia. This is the true redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaCSlS37iFU

stop phoning me masquerading as microsoft tech support, and then screaming "fuck your mother" in high pitch pajeet wailing when i wont let you remote access my PC

thats the extent of my interactions with pajeets, i fucking despise you cocksuckers

Meh indians are okay there’s a fuck ton of them here probably more than american indians. A lot of my friends were indian They’re alright just a bit awkward. It’s just banter.

Your computer is infected and has been contacting our servers.

everytime, same shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NsP3f1wahyw

Stop comparing us with Turks, fingolian

POO IN LOO faggot.

Indians are the worse race.

Super ebola when?

Found the paki
Poo in loo

>Super ebola when?
When your mom stop fucking niggers

Don’t be sad, you literally have the best food and best women on the entire planet. No one will take that from you.

Hye babi doo u want to sex wit mi?

This. It just sucks that if you are a dude, western women find you the least atractive of all races.

lol didn't the untouchable caste become the gypsies or something? Fuck that, Pajeet you need to nuke yourself instead.

giv tats

Just moved in with an Indian roommate. For what it's worth, he's the best roommate I've ever had. He's very quite and super tidy, we don't talk that much but when we do he's always really smart and funny. He has an arranged marriage back in India already (seriously)

He's awesome, I got lucky

The chances of me getting ebola is lower than you Tyrone. Plus you fags come here for medical surgery. Even you God Emperor sees the Indian potential. He is building his second tower here. Just yesterday he celebrated Diwali.

India and Brazil are the two most unnecessarily bullied nations on this board. They always roll with the punches though.

US should nuke India.

Seriously though name one good thing to come out of India beside curry.

And no, none of you poo-in-loo niggers are good so you don't count.

All I know is that we steal your doctors because they can make insane salaries here.

I’ve had indian doctors all my life and I’d rather not go to an indian doctor.

Truly sad...
But hey, you can thank the Jews for that. “Yes goyim embrace the ghetto culture and embrace the negroes”
They all fuck Tyrone’s.

Ok i will give you India, but Brazil deserves it, lets be honest.

got damn love me some tandori chicken holy shit

Most Brazilians seem humble on here though, and are keenly aware that they live in a meme country.

>fuck this shit
Woah there

>name one good thing about India
>India literally creates the Aryan culture that spreads across Persia and throughout Europe

You’re goddamn right. Shits fucking good as hell.

Based Raj strikes. And I don't use the word "based" lightly.

Ah, i suppose you are right about that.

The thing is, I don't even care about you, Pajeet. Just fuck off, stay in India and we'll be fine.

Kekekekkekekek

calling an indian pajeet, is like calling a swedecuck poster Sven. Theres nothing malicious about it,

Take the POO to the LOO pajeet

Self hating Canadians are so fucking lame. Kill yourself you underaged faggot. The leafboys are back

Honestly most indian posters are probably more privileged than most whites posters here, considering the only Indians who are able to shitpost are those rich enough to waste time. Most people who aren't retarded know that we are getting the cream of the crop of indian posters who don't defecate in public.

So little respect in responding to Mr Trudeau?

Raj is a good boy

You should take comfort in the fact that if your country ever goes to war with Pakistan 99% of Sup Forums would be on your side.

I think India has the best sense of humor on Sup Forums desu.
Most India flags even promote the poo in loo joke lol

Also: Indian grils. Probz the hottest women in the world

>1 post by this ID
What did you mean by this

Is he cute

Indian girls are the best

Don't let Internet affect you, fellow pajeet. You probably have better life than 70% Sup Forums posters

Faggot

>its not buyers remorse at all

kek

this thread stinks

>hate Indians
>go hospital
>see only Indian doctors
The sad state of burgerland.

Listen here Dinesh pajeet. It doesn't matter what they call you. If you're tired of it, grow the fuck up. Not everyone in the world will play by your rules and they don't have to. Well, plus there's a reason why they do that, cuz they know it'll rile some fee fee loser like you. GET.THE.FUCK.OVER.IT. Also, you gotta agree we are one of the most cringesiest, smelly, shitting out on the streets people out there. Nobody has the time to be all nice and say - " Oh sure, there are good places on india where they don't shit on the streets, so I'll be respectful n nice to this Dinesh Pajeet." lol BGTFO. Develop a thick fucking skin and grow some balls whole you're at it. Sheez ROLL WITH THE GODDAMN PUNCHES YOU FUCKING MORONIC NITWIT.

Love,

Dinesh Pajeet aka poo in the loo

>is proud his country's best and brightest are leaving in droves

go poo in the street.

What do Pajeets read on the toilet?

>traffic signs

Don't worry OP. /acchedin/ coming soon.

I am Indian, I agree with should roll with the punches, but Indian women are the shittiest, smelliest women in the world. They only want white-skin dudes and go crazy over white guys while their pussies smell terribly disgusting. It's not their fault, it's a hot country, the guys are cleaner this way, at least their genitals don't leak.

Also they are soulless whores who only want men for their money. I've been to foreign lands and ALL women there, whites, japs, even Tajiks have been dreamy. So nice and clean.

Laugh all you want but I bet that feels amazing

based magyar, as always

Our toilets literally look (and probably feel) the same as the act of squatting and defecating. They don't have a reason to do so.
Pic related: the Indian squat toilet.

>smells like poo.

Modniggers are gonna modnigger

Poverty doesn't look very good I'm afraid. There are people living in terrible conditions in India. Maybe you could focus on education and development in the rural areas. Sounds too simplistic but it is, really.