California trying to save face claiming it wasn't an illegal who started the fires

ahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

held for 200k. Was creating fires to 'warm himself up' in 78 degree weather. Then walked away from it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

they are probably arguing that since california is a sanctuary state that there's no such thing as illegal aliens or something

god... fucking help I hate being here.

Other urls found in this thread:

zmescience.com/other/fahrenheit-vs-celsius-did-the-u-s-get-it-right-after-all/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=321&v=MhHOMU-IhHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'
im sorry user, i pray your shitty state collapses everyday

I've always wondered where this pic is from. I always thought it looked like caster in carnival phantasm

What's 78 degrees in the real world measurement unit Celsius?

If it was an illegal, you can bet this'll be the nail in the coffin.

i fucking knew it was arson, it didnt make any sense, it wasnt even that hot for the fires to start naturally, and considering the santa ana winds started last week, the timeline is off. When its a fire in sub-100 degrees its an arsonist 90% of the time

Don't make us destroy you for the third time in a hundred years

No, it really won't be. The media will spin it as a sign that we haven't taken enough illegals, or that we aren't spending enough to house/clothe them.

After all, he wouldn't have set the forest fire if he got a free home with heating and nice clothes!

Source please

>Celsius
>Doesn't even use the Kelvin
Just get out Kev.

he posted on /r9k/ a day before he did it
probably changed his mind on where to do it

Hotter than what caused Hillary Clinton to pass out.

The liberal response/talking point is that the sheriff says he dindu nufin, just trying to warm himself up.

Investigation will reveal no clues to the real perp. (((Justice))) will be served and he'll be let free. They can't convict a Mexican of anything in California and make it stick. Even if they do, he'll be out in 5 years or less.

It won't be rational, and it won't be the way the media spins it, but people will be fucking PISSED if this is an illegal. It'd be like the "roommate" leeching off of you and sleeping on your couch being tangentially responsible for burning down half your house. Guilt-tripping ain't gonna work. OUT OUT OUT

We need a purge lads, and we need it soon. Otherwise the Chinese and Mexicans will actually get us to secede and we'll really be in the shitter.

Dagashi kashi
It's a very informative show about Japanese junk food

LA is 350+ miles from where the fire was

> The lower defining point, 0 °F, was established as the temperature of a solution of brine made from equal parts of ice and salt.
> Further limits were established as the melting point of ice (32 °F) and his best estimate of the average human body temperature (96 °F, about 2.6 °F less than the modern value due to a later redefinition of the scale).
> The scale is now usually defined by two fixed points: the temperature at which water freezes into ice is defined as 32 °F, and the boiling point of water is defined to be 212 °F, a 180 °F separation, as defined at sea level and standard atmospheric pressure.

This is ridiculous. There's a reason the rest of this planet started using °C.

You shitheel trolls need to stop deflecting from PG&E's criminal negligence. It's wasn't illegals, direct energy weapons, Antifa or your mom's crack pipe. PG&E screwed everything up.

pretty much the same place

Multiply by 1.8 and add 32. So it's like 180ish

You know what else is ridiculous? The fact that we've allowed you to exist so long

i lied 172

Get out of there. I did.

Then buy a gun.

What?
I thought it was in Celcius. There's something else other than Celsius and Kelvin?

>This is bad bait

>78 degrees celcius
I know california is a hellhole but damn kim hasn't launched anything yet

Sorry krautfag, but Fahrenheit is more accurate. I agree with you guys for the most part on the whole metric argument and standardization, but Fahrenheit>Celsius.

If they let him off, the family of those who died have a blood debt to settle if they have any honor.

>0º: pretty cold
>100º: pretty hot

How is it accurate to use the "average body temperature of a healthy human" as one of the fix points?

The families won't give a shit. Asking a liberal to chose between their family and minorities always ends in shame.

> 0°C water freezes
> 100°C water boils
Pretty straight-forward if you ask me.

It's more precise because the degrees are smaller.

How is it not?

That's more useful for science, but kind of dumb if you want to talk about the weather.

thanks! now I can tell women that my dick is very precise

He took the bullet train north.

I want to believe it was a retarded spic that started it, or even that it was cartel thugs trying to gain an advantage on legal marijuana, but we need evidence.
ICE even came out and said they weren't implying a link between homeless fire starter spic and the California fires.

Kekd

Be it arson, murder, or rape, Californians must defend all illegals.

How is it? It's one of the points which was changed by 2 degrees or so afterwards. Body temperature fluctuates, and "average healthy" is such an unprecise statement that it's mind boggling to use it for a scientific scale.

I can totally understand why Fahrenheit picked his zero, he could easily reproduce that condition in a lab. But the body temp stuff is just stupid.

And Celsius can't have numbers behind the dot right?

Actually it's not. Anything above 30 and its summer no shirt. Above 40 and you're in Arizona territory. Above 50 and you're dead. Better than 40-120 or whatever the range is from warm to hot.

If only they're freed in Liberal and rich areas. I would be great to meme illegals and thugs to both those areas. Supposedly the Maryland shooter was a repeat felon with multiple gun charges that weren't prosecuted and got 25 years for 15 burglaries, but served less than two years.

The difference between an increase of half a degree of Celcius isn't a lot?

It's a scientific scale we're talking about, after all.

human beings are usually too fucking lazy to add them.

An rch warmer than room temp.

Celcius is less precise sure but I dont need to know it's 32.75 celcius (aka 10043218 kelvin). Thats why Kelvin is better for science. More precise.

Right
Wrong
t. norcal

Cartel

Cartel

Cartel

The cartel is here. Las Vegas, California, their presence will burn brightest where their illegals are found. I knew Las Vegas was cartel on day one. I know now the fires were cartel.

They get released to Bakersfield or Lancaster.

it is a lot, but you don't always have to increase in halfs. And at some point decimals don't matter anymore anyway as you can barely feel the difference.
I wonder why americans don't want to use decimals but use strange fractions all the time which is totally normal in their eyes. It's the exact opposite here.

hold on OP. think for a minute.

if we make California anti-illegals, they wont have more illegals to burn the rest down. play the long game, we must encourage them to be PRO illegal immigration.

and then poof, California is gone.

>oh wow it's 14.99999° today, better wear my coat
>but I'll have to take it off when it goes up to 15.000002° later…

Kelvin isn't more precise than Celsius, it starts from absolute 0, that's why they use it in science. It is exactly as precise as Celsius apart from it's starting point.

If that is 78f then fuck man I am overheating in that weather.

this so much this. fuck hot weather when can I move to Neuschwabenland...

>autism speaks

100F makes a bit of sense, 0F makes no sense.

this should be called a human comfort scale in comfort units or something. It's useless for engineering and science.

Just read this article. I know it's not the most well known source, but it illustrates why Fahrenheit is the one thing we got right in the units of measurement for everyday shit.

zmescience.com/other/fahrenheit-vs-celsius-did-the-u-s-get-it-right-after-all/

I was wondering why they didn't say anything. NPR today had a story of some dude picking grapes for $16/hr even though he didn't speak English and I was supposed to feel bad for him I guess because there might not be more work this year? Motherfucker there are people who went to college temping in an office for $14/hr who might not have work next week, who gives a shit? Thousands of people's whole lives are ruined and they're still trying to get me to focus on illegal immigrants. And in LA the streets are littered with homeless people because they let a bunch of people out of prison and forgot that they didn't have anywhere to live.

This state is fucking retarded.

Nor Cal dude reporting in. Houses are insanely expensive here, and everyone's like "we must protect the illegal immigrants"

Meanwhile we're paying for their welfare so they can displace us. People don't put 2+2 together because of all the dope they're smoking.

FUCK NORCAL. I hope everyone burns there, what a shithole

> Celsius is great for measuring the temperature of water.
> However, we’re human beings who live on dry ground.
> As a result, it’s best to use a temperature gauge that’s suited to the air, as opposed to one that’s best used for water.

Silly arguments. For starters, we humans consist mostly of water. You need boiling water for cooking your food, tea, coffee. I love green tea, you boil water to 100°C then let it cool down to say 60-70 depending on the sort. Main point is claiming that using a gauge which is better to measure air than water is always "better" is just wrong.

stop using nigger units

Norcal also here, we are for the most part the least faggy part of the state. Gets better the further north you go. Less beans and pole smokers.

Kek

NO. We actually somehow have more beans in the bay area than SoCal. There was something on drudgereport about it but I forgot to save it.

I mean ya if you go up towards redding and above redding there is less but we are more faggy with San Francisco and all of the beta-cuck engineers with their wives that are fucking me and all of the other alphas on the side.

25 degrees, just use a search engine, 1000x quicker than these funny burgers making jokes.

In San Diego the homeless both legal and illegal are the major fire starters. I would bet the same up there
Good job boys, burn it down.

That doesn't even sound like a warm day you retards. Go die of a heat stroke at 35 degrees you pussys.

It was a choice between looking it up or shitposting on Sup Forums and starting a conversation with burgers who desperately try to defend their antique system. So guess which one I picked. 25 is almost decent for taking a shower or bath, why on earth did that retard want to heat it up further?

The Kelvin and Celsius scale is the same.

U stoopid fuk.

>The Kelvin and Celsius scale is the same.
Using different offsets. Kelvin is cool for science, but not that great for everyday life.

It's more efficient for the measure of air temperature is all it's stating which is accurate and that ties into more than what clothes you should wear. Baking and such becomes more precise as well. I'm a Midwesterner and we experience far colder weather than the rest of the US and a few degrees Fahrenheit is the difference between shorts and a sweatshirt. To each their own kraut bro.

Yes, actually.
>Delisle, Fahrenheit, GasMark, Leiden, Newton, Planck, Rankine, Réaumur, Romer, and Wedgwood
Yes, there is a 'Newton' temperature scale independent of the SI unit for force.

>but kind of dumb if you want to talk about the weather
Well, we're 70% water, and all of our biological processes happen in water, so the temperature range in which water is a liquid is actually quite useful for describing human habitability.

Not to mention, the weather concerns water much of the time, both liquid and gaseous.

How many millions of dollars is this guy costing the United States because he is a literal monkey that doesn't understand fire safety.

waste of quads you stupid shitskin

>tfw the cartel has FUCKING LAZERS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=321&v=MhHOMU-IhHA

the only person looking dumb here are you and your fellow burgers. Why is the average american a barely functioning retard? Do you have any idea how annoying it is to see the immense stupidity coming from you people?

>hurr durr its stupid to talk about the weather on a scale based on the element our existence is based on.
Yeah user, its really difficult to say
Frozen water = 0 > - negative degrees
liquid water = + - 100 degrees
water steam = 100 degrees and above

what the actual fuck did the jews do to you people to make you so insanely ignorant and stupid; and i ask that in a serious manner, this board is barely readable anymore with all the ameritards on it posting their "funny" comments that only other people with downs syndrome find even remotely funny.

also; fuck that invader mexican chimp

when I want to know how hot out it is it sure is important that I know if the water is boiling or not

Source? All i'm seeing is leftists running interfettence for this.

>Above 50 and you're dead.

The ABSOLUTE state of Britain.

>shaves armpits
>sits down to pee
>used metric system

Ultimately it's just banter, hope you're aware of that. What I don't like about °F is the seemingly random and therefore confusing values for the fix points, was never able to memorize them. Celsius with the freezing and boiling of water at "easy values" is something I can relate to much better. Both scales are precise enough to do their job, so feel free to stuck with Fahrenheit.

> sharts in mart

As long as they say he was an undocumented immigrant or whatever PC phrase they're using to describe illegal spics these days it won't matter what kind of spin they put on it. Hell just a Hispanic sounding name would probably piss a lot of people off

a perfect example of the immense stupidity ameritards spew out on this board on a daily basis. it is a perfectly smart way to destroy this board; flood it with low-iq comments that cause the people with above 80.17245 IQ to flee somewhere else while the 15% mongoloids + americans find it absolutely hilarious and start more pickle-rick memes.

We NEED an american free zone

Nigger isnt your country America free? Fuck off the net. and go get laid

California's government is stealing all the elections. You have to overthrow it.

I'm sorry, is it Sup Forums.eu? No? Then you fuck off, Anders.

>water is a liquid is actually quite useful for describing human habitability
Protein denaturing happens way below boiling point, therefore using water's boiling point as the 100 point creates a shit scale for describing human habitability.

>come on hombre, im freezing. its like 2.564465323 fantasy-degrees out here
>esse, we better start a fire soon so we can get warm like in meeehikk0 or we freeze to death
>starts fire
>this acid makes me trip balls, look its santa-maria & jesus in the bushes, lets go