President Bush warns against politics of 'bigotry or white supremacy'

Bush talks about tyranny and democracy. (against Trump) Slams conspiracy!
I think he is afraid he might be revealed as "Bush did 9/11" guy

youtube.com/watch?v=XNPIHe9qyiQ

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/news/features/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=lDiJEFgPPCg
youtube.com/watch?v=KUXb7do9C-w
youtube.com/watch?v=Gllsgu1HoFA
metabunk.org/debunked-kids-saying-kite-hit-steel-plane-must-in-class-on-9-11.t2626/
youtube.com/watch?v=sZNkd39hBC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hell is too good for that man.

hey he had a legit alibi

Bush Obama Clinton Hillary are all getting put to death.

LIKE FUCKING ANIMALS.

> checked

Bush is such a piece of traitor shit. Can you imagine the former President of China warning about the "evil Chinese supremacy"? Can you imagine the former Prime Minister of India preaching about evil "Hindu supremacy"? Only WHITE leaders are expected to celebrate and shill for the submission of their own people.

From Bush to Trump is basically mirrored the Democrats and MSM their own liberalism to retarded "progressive" movement. Both lefts and rights are being radicalised by their own opposite side.

that awkward moment when the man who coordinated 9/11 thinks Trump has gone too far

i'd rather not give the enemy martyrs if i can help it
but kek works in mysterious ways
who knows, man

i'd kind of rather let them live out their days and watch them slowly wither into irrelevance
that might be a more fitting fate than watching trump dismantle the shitshow they perpetuated

goddamnit
that might be a more fitting fate than not being able to watch dismantle^
sorry for any confusion
it's late. i'm drunk. carry on, you glorious bastards

Friendly reminder that Americans REELECTED him in 2004.

you misspelled "intentionally ignored"

Iraq was a jewish war and all historians know that. Bush was just the goy they used as a mask.

Obama "coincidentally" gave the same speech. Tell me it wasn't coordinated.

dont fucking remind me

Oh George "knock down towers" Bush. He is a piece of shit

It was Israel
Bush was guilty after the fact, complicit in the cover-up and a traitor murderer for sending American kids to die in Israel's wars

Only a /thedonald retard would come to pol saying bush did it.

ISRAEL DID 911

I'm no Bush apologist, but why do Liberals demonize him as a war criminal but praise Barack Obama who killed countless number of innocent brown people with drone strikes?

This is the same bush who destroyed the civil rights department under his presidency.

Cause obama never invaded two countries for no reason at all and have seen a continued occupation since.

When Obama funded moderates in Syria to overthrow the legitimate government there, they defected to ISIS at high rates and used US tax dollars, weapons, and training to literally enslave people in the Islamic Caliphate.

OK 7 countries and over 29, 000 bombs, but he dindu nuffin. That's potentially a lot of brown people.

>"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservatives, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history."

>"In the course of the past year, a new belief has emerged in the town: the belief in war against Iraq. That ardent faith was disseminated by a small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish, almost all of them intellectuals (a partial list: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, Eliot Abrams, Charles Krauthammer), people who are mutual friends and cultivate one another and are convinced that political ideas are a major driving force of history."

>--Ari Shavit, Haaretz(April 5, 2003)

haaretz.com/news/features/white-man-s-burden-1.14110

So it seems, so it seems...

This is what's going to happen.

Pizzagate will expose Jews and Zionist sympathizers from Hollywood to DC to Israel.

Investigations into white genocide will expose Jews across the globe.

Genoicde against Palestinians will be exposed.

Rothschilds will be exposed.

Israel will cease to exist.

Pizzagate will be fully exposed.

The Jewish control over this planet is finally ending.

will he end bigotry in Israel, or just shill for them with his Jewish cronies?

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

And how many troops deployed? We have lost thousand cause of Iraq and Afghanistan

Yes and pigs will fly. Nah nothing will be exposed.

In 2004 it wasn't yet clear to most how much he had fucked up, and incumbents always have a major advantage.

The only person who thinks like that has something to lose. Fuck off Jew. You deserve everything your people are about to receive.

>conspiracy

Mr. Bush is deebly goncerned about any potential consp-

youtube.com/watch?v=lDiJEFgPPCg

I've never been called a jew! I'm just pessimistic due to our shit government. Are there redhead jews?

No. My bad. I thought the only pessimists on this board are shills. Always have hope.

He attacked Libya which remains in a state of anarchy and he bankrolled and trained the Syrian rebels against Assad. He did as much to destabilize the Muslim world as Bush.

this a joke? hes a white supremacist. him cheney, bill clinton, regan, carter ect every president but obama was a white supremacist and obama still what they wanted internationally

bush cant go to specific parts fo the world because hes on a list of hungry niggers that have a price on their heads. same for most of americas rich and famous like matt damon. if i was in south america and see him i could get a mill for killing matt damon or bush and most wouldnt even recognize them in south america and its not even the south americans paying

Spare Kraut on the day of the rope. He can't even walk.

>bush cant go to specific parts fo the world because hes on a list of hungry niggers that have a price on their heads. same for most of americas rich and famous like matt damon. if i was in south america and see him i could get a mill for killing matt damon or bush and most wouldnt even recognize them in south america and its not even the south americans paying
You got some kind of source for this list?

coked out jew-puppet playboy who murdered americans.

he can rot in a special corner of hell.

Fuck that ass.

Dubya is a turd.

Bush and trump are both neocon shit heads

>Most tyrannies pretend to be democracies. >chuckles
So true.

A man who killed more Muslims than I ever could dream of, is lecturing me on bigotry. A man who failed to protect the United Stated. One who violated the constitution and led to ridiculous waste of life, treasure and liberty.

I hope there is a hell for people like him.

United States, apologies.

>A man who killed more Muslims than I ever could dream of
>this is a bad thing
A fucking leaf

Nice try George Bush, we all know you hate black people, we learned it from watching you.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUXb7do9C-w

>the man who coordinated 9/11
>thinking Bush did 9/11
>thinking Bush did anything but almost choke to death on a pretzel and dodge 2 shoes hurled by an irate Iraqi

Jews, Saudis, and the Deep State did 9/11.

In 2004 I think I supported Kucinich, I hated Bush and Kerry both.

Holy fucking shit

You KNOW the kikes are scared now. This isn't a game anymore. They are actually wheeling out Bush. Are they going to use their Jew magic to resurrect Reagan and have him condemn "white supremacy" too?

Top fucking kek this is delicious, I almost feel slightly sexually aroused. It's kind of weird.

And you listen to him ?!

Yeah, Obama invaded like 7 countries for no reason and supported to 2 coups, all without Congressional authorization. Say what you will about Bush, I hated the dipshit goofball, but his two bullshit wars at least got Congressional approval per Constitutional procedure. Obama shat all over the Constitution in ways the Bush administration never dreamed.

Oups wrong pics

This fucking guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gllsgu1HoFA

trustworthy metabunk of course debunked this

metabunk.org/debunked-kids-saying-kite-hit-steel-plane-must-in-class-on-9-11.t2626/

youtube.com/watch?v=sZNkd39hBC8

Isn't Bush the one who proposed the Patriot Act to Congress, and signed it into law? I mean, if we are gonna talk about tyranny, we may as well start with the law that basically let the government wipe its ass with the Bill of Rights.

Buuurrrpppp
Wow Morty I-I-I knew you were dumb, Morty, but you're telling me you think *burrp* niggers are people??? W-w-what, what have you even learned in that so called school, Morty? I have the highest IQ of any mammal in the galaxy, Morty, but, yknow, it doesn't exactly take a dimension hopping god (which I am) to see that they're *BURRRRP* subhuman. If I didn't have infinitely better things to do with my time I'd show you Morty, but hey, 22 minutes probably isn't enough time to break the conditioning infesting your weak little Morty brain. So, yknow, if you really care that much, go watch The Alternative Hypothesis or something.

I'M NIGGER RIIIIIIICCKK

Democracy = where one gets born and foreigner already owns his land, companies and decides what the person is going to learn and do, what the person going to watch and listen to. Democracy is 100% the same as slavery, only that it takes longer to realize you are a slave.