Whats your favourite/ least hated gender-bender manga/anime?

Whats your favourite/ least hated gender-bender manga/anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/9976
sunday-webry.com/comics/shiteiboryokushojoshiomichan/
exhentai.org/g/442243/d4021cff84/
exhentai.org/g/444703/d39f66bb04/
exhentai.org/g/927988/f0e0cfd0d8/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46072651
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5389
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That series by Eroe with that red-haired delinquent guy-turned-girl and her tall delinquent friend

Ranma 1/2

Fukigen Cinderella was no good by any measure - it had potential, but ended in absolute nothing.

You probably meant something else, but thanks for reminding - Cheeky Angel is one of the best genderbend manga

This

That shit was hot as fuck

Kashimashi manga if that counts.

Sup Forums has shit taste. news at 11.
well, at least no one said kampfer.

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/9976

This one. I'm surprised nobody picked it up for translation.

Also hoping to see this one translated, about some 56 year old mobster boss getting turned into a school girl to avoid getting assassinated:

sunday-webry.com/comics/shiteiboryokushojoshiomichan/

exhentai.org/g/442243/d4021cff84/

exhentai.org/g/444703/d39f66bb04/
The finest vintage of gender bender material right here. It's a shame the author seems to have either given up finishing or disappeared entirely.

>fuckin' blackjack turns you into a grill
I was hoping for more along the lines of
>I'm a 56 year old man wearing a skirt attending classes
>but I've got bigass tattoos on my back so everyone is too scared to tell me otherwise
>and they're right 'cause I'll send them to the bottom of the fucking ocean if they do

>Ranma 1/2
It was part of the story but not THE story. Good choice.

>search for genderbender as in actual transformation
>most are just crossdressing

Come on. What's the other term for it again?

I hate that too. Or it's a gimmick one page thing.

I still have found some actual good series with it though. Yamada and the 7 witches was nice for the first arc and I kind of like hatsukoi zombie too

TS

Loved it, but haruhi is like 10 years old man. There isn't an audience for that anymore.

That's more crossdressing than genderbending.

>I'll send them to the bottom of the fucking ocean if they do
(S)he still does that.

it wasnt genderbender manga it was fake

I haven't read I'm Mari in a while, isn't that going down the same route?

Is it still Depression & Suffering: The proposed fetish manga?

Remix Heart.

Isn't that from a fighting game

exhentai.org/g/927988/f0e0cfd0d8/
This one is pretty fun

It's a spinoff of the fighting game BlazBlue. If you aren't a fan of the games don't bother.

No, the Remix Heart story is stand-alone. I read it without having played the games and I enjoyed it.

Shishunki Bitter Change

Fukigen is top tier. But I have read hundreds so its getting kinda hard to limit myself to an absolute favorite. I like Blue Drop, and Balance Policy. Ichinensei was funny too. Ore to Hero to Manou Shoujo. Boukun Tyrano-san.

Yes it was the same the author troll genderbender fans then give shit end and make it all fake

If it counts then pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46072651 easily
If it doesn't then, uh, Trans Star? Maybe Ichinensei ni Nacchattara strictly for the last four chapters of dude turned into loli still dating the girl he loved, it was shit other than that.

I need more yuri end gender bender.

Oh, and pls no bully for "shit taste" with yuri end preference.
Also pic related is a good body swap one I imported that nobody's picked up TL wise yet. I'd scan it but I don't have anything to scan it with.
Only problem with it is dude in chick's body isn't going for the lesbian stalker who wants to fuck the chick (now him), and freaking out about it like some fucking weirdo.

Oh did it end? I kind of liked what I read of it, even if it wasn't real gender bend.

Here's the pic

Zeta Gundam.

Did not lives ever get good?

That one is divine and shouldn't need to be listed. I haven't seen a single person say they disliked seeing Kyonko give himself a bj.

The gender bender isn't important in it and the playing as his avatar was really only at the beginning she has control during almost all battles while he stays in his command zone.

I dropped it hard on like the 3rd or so chapter when it became apparent that the series was going to turn into ow the edge.

The 'gender bending' not being real wasn't even my main complaint with it, but it seemed to be veering real hard into dumb shit.

The anime and manga have different endings. In one of them it's a fake but in the other one it's tg.

That's what I thought. I probably won't keep reading. I don't have patience for shounen deathmatch series.

From what I saw this was the only decent part of the manga.

Aside from that it turned into some real dumb fight to the death with strangers shit.

Nozomu Nozomi.

Probably Bitter Change.

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/5389

There's another weird one, this pixiv guy loves genderswapping manly men into girls. I love small pupils on anime girls, makes them look feral.

>There's kind of a feeling where my important luggage should be

Violent delinquent gets turned into a woman at a all-boys school full of delinquent, meets a reverse trap who falls for her, the reverse trap gets shot by the nerd guy but survives, they bust into the nerd's lab to find the drug that reverse the genderswap...

I did in fact complete the drug to turn women into men.
But there was only one finished unit.
I already used it.
Think on it and you'll figure it out, Tozaki.
"A drug that turns women into men".
And there's only one other woman in this school besides you...

lol

I had assumed that the "shot" was supposed to be comedic since it was just a button flying off but no they're out

Kanojo ni Naru Hi

it's sweet

For just reading it because I like GB shit I'm somewhat surprised how emotional I've gotten over it. There's a lot of romance manga/anime but there's not a whole lot of the other shit in relationships

My only problem is that it'll randomly do weird shit and roll with it
like the fucking cocoon
I was also disappointed the spin off throw away chapter of Another was more fun than the entire manga up to that point, when MC and love interest are both girls and lose the female love interest and end up with each other drinking
Would've preferred that so much.

Yea the cocoon was out of fucking nowhere and while I thought that was weird as shit. After that though it's just feelsy shit and I kind of like it.

Haven't read the spin off but it seems nice

I think Kampfer was the first ""real"" anime I ever watched serially.

Why is no one mentioning this classic?

I only just read it last week. It was pretty decent, though I wish it was fully translated instead of having like the last third still there

did you watch not-real anime user?

I mean shit like dragon ball and pokemon when I was little.

Shame there are not a lot of reverse genderbenders. I have to make do with bodyswaps that focus on the guy-turned-girl anyway.

Check this out guys
My fav, kanojo ni naru hi and it's spin off kanojo ni naru hi another

I remember pretty face being pretty good

And another one with the same theme
Balance policy

ranma is the only one written without a homosexual fetish in mind

Kyoukai no Nai Sekai is a decent one.

Yet it frequently clogs up sites when looking for homosexual fetishes

>without a homosexual fetish in mind
"I didn't think about that and neither should you"
- Takahashi Rumiko
That shit is gay as fuck and mama Rumiko wants you to stay vanilla

>no boku girl
that's a good thing, too many of these are just fucking jokes.

boku girl is good but I wouldn't say it's the best

>lol