Will there ever be a season 2 of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?

Will there ever be a season 2 of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeherald.com/2016/04/05/anime-boston-2016-session-hiromi-wakabayashi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering there were no plans for it in the first place...

No

Probably not

False but there won't be one anyway

[citation needed]

I hope so.

I hope not.

animeherald.com/2016/04/05/anime-boston-2016-session-hiromi-wakabayashi/

>The next question was about a potential second season of Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt. Wakabayashi’s eyes lit up as he said that they had enough material for six seasons.

>he didn't watch the credits

>I don't understand jokes

>The creative team had a lot of ideas that they never got a chance to implement. He continued, noting that Panty & Stocking was partially inspired by Western cartoons, where cliffhangers were a common staple. The Japanese audience was not used to this and were very frustrated by the ending.

I thought it was supposed to be a joke too but I don't know why he would just straight up lie in an interview.

is right.

Its a Hail Hydra cliffhanger ending poking fun at western cartoons. If you want you can read some tumblr fags continuation of the story. I did and I was glad there was no S2

Nothing would alleviate my downtrodden spirit more, but if they ever do please don't pick up where S1 ended. Stocking can't be a villain, my heart couldn't take it.

I watched the dub and its the best goddamn one I've ever seen. They fucking nailed it. Panty and Stocking's Eng VA's were in the Dangaronpa dub as well. they both die in the first episode. My fucking heart why

P&S dub is one of the few I really enjoyed

Any second season would just detract from the greatest Ginax ending to ever exist.

He straight up said "Who said it isn't happening?"

The whole show parodies American pop culture, so English is absolutely the language to watch it in.

It was a gross show and I'm happy the japs hated it. American cartoons are shit, and mimicking it could only create a shitty series.

I hope whoever hold the rights never wastes time making a season 2

This logic is so fucking stupid. There's never, ever a justification to watch a dub.

I believe that. Usually a lot of creatives tend to stockpile a lot of material for a show that could last a while and leave them all for reserves if it is able to continue or not.

I think the series has potential to keep going on later, i think it could use a good reboot and come back. It is pretty good.

>entire show is parody of western cartoons
>b-but muh dubs
fuck you

They do fucking David Lynch references and have Tom Cruise as a character. Why would you watch that in Japanese?

america is the butt of the joke

they are telling the joke about themselves

that's not funny

Because a show is inspired y western shit you feel compelled to watch the shitty western dub as well? There's literally zero correlation between those two things.

What the fuck does that change? So there's an Eraserhead parody, and that's great, why she's that justify the dub?

By this logic you should watch the dib regardless of quality. You shouldn't.

Fyck, typos, fuck.

Gunbuster 1988 -> Diebuster 2004
FLCL 2000 -> FLCL 2+3 2017+
P&SwG 2010 -> ???

Just in time for Sealab.

I'm sick of no season 2.

dragonnball z ended:1996 ->cont. DBS 2015