Anyone still watching this garbage...

Anyone still watching this garbage? It tries to be dark and edgy but shoehorns light hearted jokes and has random ecchi scenes all the time, the villain is a slut, the MC is pretty much poormans' Shirou, etc.

It's satire

Its more a relic from the late 00s.

I'll marathon it when it finishes.

>triggerless tattoo
>needs blood to trigger it

>It's not what I expected
You'd have known that if you bothered to check the source material.
Personally, I like it.

Never said I expected anything from it, I'm just saying the overall tone of the show is all over the place.
Tries to do a lot of things and fails at it. You can't take it seriously, you can't fap to it, you can't watch it as a comedy.

The mangaka did the manga adaptation for Fate/Zero, he got a little bit too inspired by Fate.

I like main not!loli girl but I can't stand the show.

I'm counting on Sup Forums to just post the webms of her as they come in.

Cmon now, it's obvious they just told him that so he wouldn't be tempted to do stupid shit with his unlimited power.

I want to check it out, but afraid it'll be a waste of time and I know I am too autistic not to finish it if I'll start.

It's supposed to be dark and funny with rest periods in between, but the pacing is completely fucked due to the short run of the anime.
This should have been two cours to be done properly.

It is a waste of time, the first episode was actually okay but the villains ruin it aside from schrodinger's cat.

I've also found it overuses the hype factor/MC gone berserk trope and immediately after it dilutes it with some comic relief scene. What was the author thinking?

Imo those scenes are refreshing because they break the mold compared to what we normally see. The one in episode 5 where he ends up carrying Touko was great. Also dat OST.

It would have worked if the pacing wasn't so terrible. End's up being a manically hyperactive mess.

It was good until episode 4-5 or wherever it happened. When the villain wins against the designated waifu in a ping pong match and sits on that park bench, fondling her breasts while trying to have a serious conversation with the MC about converting him to her cause.

This anime is a watered down piece of shit Fate/Zero.

>garbage?
so Sup Forums is dead, huh?

>the villain is a slut

Hime is the best thing about this show.

They're all sluts in this show.

So is BB a lolicon?

But this show is bad it's good. Like Big Order.

You shitting me? They made an anime out of that garbage fucking manga?

I stumbled upon it and could barely get through it, it was just generic at best and really fucking dull at worst. Who liked it enough to support it being made into an anime?

Bad order was so bad that it was good and then it was so bad that it spiralled all the way to bad again.
It was to bad to be god.

But taboo tattoo has a good balance of bad.

Floozy isn't a loli

She has a little girl body though.

Not little enough.