Alright... He's the real deal... now what?

>youtube.com/watch?v=u2XvwcNSDmw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coach him to be a better public speaker, or find someone better to take his place.

enoch took over for when he got tripped up, wasn't a bad duo

>open video
>right at the very start the camera moves and focuses on a JEW giving instructions to one of the ANTIFA guys who also looks rather jewy

His public speaking is fine. He's just a terrible strategist who feeds the left.

And I can't find a single user who can tell me what Spencer wants to DO. Does he want to have white-only states? Does he want to gas the Jews? Does he simply want whites to be proud of themselves? What exactly does he want?

I'm sick and tired of all these fucking Richard Spencer threads.

Fuck off.

based on the speech above I think his general plan is change immigration so only whites are coming in, stop illegal immigration entirely (I'm assuming), and he'd probably like to incentivize higher birth rates for whites, though not sure how you do this without making it higher for everyone else .

THIS. Don't you kikes have something better to do than shill on Sup Forums 24/7 for weeks on end?

that is, towards an end of making America a white ethnostate

There was a lot of spamming going on earlier, when the speech started but now I think people are just genuinely curios

OP do I look like a nigger to you? Do I look like I need some stranger roaming around giving sermons on my behalf and on behalf of my race in order to get a political point across? Do I don't have proper representation in government? Do I need someone to illustrate my point for me? OP do I look like a nigger to you?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! DADDY TRUMP! PLEASE HELP ME!

people are always curious about Spencers speeches always but see you newfag fucks don't get it.

Show your geographic location. If you don't you're a bitch and it's because it's Israel.

I think you just projected most of that onto him. I agree with the shitposter, and it's also my frustration with J Taylor. If it's just a vanguard movement to swing the overton window, and Spencer is willing to martyr himself for the cause of moving the playing field, then great. Something of a coherent and actionable policy needs to come together soon. Not violence, just political goals of actual policy to be achieved. If it hasn't happened by mid next year, this whole movement is dead with the elections.

happy kike?

>martyr
So when he's dead ill know he really is worth listening to. Its a fair deal.

Because you people post hundreds of Richard Spencer threads pretending he represents this board when the only reason he gets posted here is because of shills.

(((((They)))))) will never kill him because he is not a genuine threat to ((((them)))), unlike GLR.

btw why don't you guys ever bitch about the religious threads?

this isn't even that many right now during the day there is at least 5-10 active religious threads that have nothing to do with Sup Forums at all be it a bait question or not. yet spencer has a fucking event and you cry about having to see more spencer threads then usual? Some faggot jehovah witness was shilling his god damn website and JW bibles. This board is so fucking shit.

>comparing Richard Spencer to religion
That is some strong koolaid

Why does he strut around like a woman?

>2017
>not seeing spencer for the cia spook he is
holy kike on a stick

>Because you people post hundreds of Richard

Not hundreds and it is a given that threads on Sup Forums about something that is happening within the last day or so to have an increase in threads.

>Spencer threads pretending he represents this board
Spencer does represent Sup Forums ideas quit fucking lying. our ideas are within the sphere of the alt-right. Also a lot of religious people think they represent Sup Forums as well but people aren't bitching as much as you retards are instead most Sup Forums anons are making fun of them.

>when the only reason he gets posted here is because of shills.
there is only this many threads because an event was just held in regards to spencer. People like Spencer on here they enjoy seeing him fuck up leftists.

Are you really this stupid to understand what I am referencing? spencer is a current event/politics religion is not.

Yea and if he's a spook nobody will kill him, so when he's dead ill listen. Keep up

Yep, exactly those type of people benefit from this fag's wannabe LARPing

As if this effeminate shmuck is the true coming man, as if. Your JDF ways are only too easy unveiled.

oh yeah moarpheus? why don't you tell me how they benefit? Did they benefit when they went up against trump too?

It's called controlled opposition you faux naive nitwit

Enjoy this, I can tell by your typing pattern you don't usually get these couple of cents in replies

whatever you say kike

>being this involved in literal who's while Trump is actually trying to win back this country from Juden like you
Disgusting

Do you think this is Sup Forums?

Spencer is david duke v2017
he exists to ruin the credibility of far right movements.
he exists so that the left can call anyone on the right a nazi

That image is a load of crap

I would say the alt-right or whatever is currently trying to synthesize what is often seen as two incompatible world views, ethnic nationalism and Christianity. There will probably always be at least one or two religious threads going on, but I think there's more than usual now because of this perceived friction between the two "ideologies"

a group of 20 people from 8pol leftypol. They organize on discord and blast 80 anti-Spencer meme with different IDs to drown out rational discussion about him. If every second post screams "SHILL" or "CIA" they can kill any pro-Spencer discussion.

You can recognize them by the character-assassination conehead shops and retarded posting style/memes. Their infamous shills like Moarpheus even admit it.

This is their campaign:

Btw a lot of shitskins join them because they're scared of Spencer.

does spencer even call out the kikes?

>There will probably always be at least one or two religious threads going on
one or two threads are nothing compared to how frequent they've become on Sup Forums If you ask many oldfags you'd know that there have been christian generals in the past that went by without anyone really giving a shit but now there is a HUGE push of christian threads every single fucking day. Its almost like JW/Mormons and other cult weirdos are trying to poison open and willing minds. Its weird and unrelated to Sup Forums

no he "understands jews and zionism from a white nationalist perspective"

yes he did watch the video of him destroying a fucking rabbi

Richard shoah's kikes for breakfast

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

You really don't understand the POLITICALLY INCORRECT board if you can't understand why religion is related to politics and why its here. I mean you've bitched about the posters, the culture, the topics, implied everyone who disagrees with you is in some conspiracy against your boy and you don't understand the boards rules. Why? Over some faggot with a bad haircut.

I'm sure Richard Spencer has a dedicated forum somewhere that wants you. Go find it.

>conspiracy against your boy
how does it feel knowing you'll never be white?

>POLITICALLY INCORRECT board if you can't understand why religion is related to politics
religion discussion is not politics it is religious discussion you can stretch it to however you want the meaning of politics to be but it still stands it is unrelated to current topics. Again you keep pushing christianity because you are non-white and hope to one day be able to use it against whites to stay in the US. Just like you've been doing for years now.

You're really fucking bad at this bro. Put the memeflag back on and driveby shitpost some stale pasta. It'll help you fit in.

Not an argument nigger. You are transparent as fuck go back to lebbit where you can shill against spencer freely nigger.

Enoch is better than Spencer, though. So is Anglin.

Well you can stay here and shill FOR him I don't give a fuck but you're a shit salesman and someone needs to explain that to you.

No one here will listen to some nigger when discussing white problems you fucking ape. Go away.

Would you die for Richard Spencer user?

I would die for my race and to further the white awakening.

Does ever ever talk about Jewish domination of white culture?

Sounds like he's sucking jew cock there to me.

Did anyone else catch Cernovitch acting like a fucking brat the whole time? Bragging about making 12k on a Gorilla balls seminar?

So all you need is 14 words. All you need to sell people on is 14 words. Spencer is a lot more than 14 words. We don't need him because the 14 words exist just fine on their own.

We need everyone your small brained nigger that doesn't understand the times we live in at all. We won't ever get a hitler m8 at least not in this time period. Go read what Anglin said about this he perfectly put into words what most of us have been thinking.

The nazi memeflag is telling me I'm a nigger, but we need everybody and to listen to anglin.

We need all thinkers in this battle against the kikes and anti-whites.

>people unironically thought he was a plant
You make me question every belief I share with you any time I see just how retarded some of you people are

Spence is only good at being a face and giving self fellatio in form of public speaking. He's awful at debating and dialectics.

Mike is much better at Q&A and should handle any back and forth.
But dickie has already been propped up and is the name that people wanna see.

I swear you retards haven't browsed this place for more than a year. Anyone calling Mike a Jew is retarded, you can listen to thousands of hours of audio as he slowly transforms from edgy libertarian.

No shit. Drop the flags, drop the symbols, drop the divisiveness and paranoia and don't march around like a faggot talking about 14 words and promoting faggots that march around talking about 14 words. BE 14 words and be an American while doing it and because we need everybody don't go hammering patriotic american Christians because you THINK they are infected with Jew. You're dividing and conquering US before the fight even starts if you're doing that.

(checked)
It's unfortunately needed. Whites need a reality check from their indoctrinated guilt. Just so long as you wiser young'ns keep in mind people like Spencer are controlled opposition then I'm ok with this.