Seinen thread

What are you favourite seinen series and why ? Mine are Umibe no Onna no Ko and Oyasumi Punpun. btw Aiko bestgirl

lucky star cause its cute

narutaru

gantz

blame

>using nip names even if there is translation
pls kill urself faggt

homunculus & ichi the killer. gantz. pun pun. 20th century boys. dorohedoro. blame. berserk. Kozure Ookami (Lone Wolf & Cub), Onani Cuck-kun, Uzumaki shit like the Spiral, Kiseijuu, Battle Royale, WOLF GUY, Sun Ken Rock.

yknow. good shit. as for why?

not sure, I just like situations where real shit goes down. terror, horror, sex, tainted love, unboasted bravery in the face of evil odds for no personal gain when no one is looking, dark themes filled with black comedy, rape, murder, drugs.

i dig all that escapism and moe and friendship shit sometimes too but, most of the time it really turns me on (think timothy leary not fappin in the bathroom during break) to see into the unfiltered, unadulterated minds of the fucked up populace of modern japan the world at large.

i find that i can relate with a fucked up world more than of complete happy fun time fantasy, go figure.

that said i love shit like grand blue, kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai, tagaki-san, or the old azumanga 4komas too.

Bokurano

that ending tho

You might find a kindred spirit in Light Yagami. He's also intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor.

i dig light but how he freaked out when the jig was up kinda bummed me out. lost his cool man.

more of a lelouch man. he fake dies and then gracefully fades away into pizza girls loving pussyarms.

Yamikin Ushijima-Kun. Anything else like it?

Change 123 and JoJo

Dorohedoro, Vagabond, late JoJo.

>Change 123
That's shonen.

How close is Dorohedoro to ending now?

It will end on volume 22, we're currently on volume 21.

I really liked Arai hideki's SCATTER. All his other works are great too. I hope later volumes gets picked up by scanlators sometime.
Kiichi is the best to start reading his work in my opinion.

Will Aizawa or Kaiman remain at the end?

I think blame is good for any age as long as the reader is interested, I read it when I was in high school. It doesn't contains anything too psychologically complicated, overly violent or sexual. It's just kind of hard to follow.

I think the selling point is the character design, fighting technique (these are not all of them), it's fucking cool, I liked it very much.

>Will Aizawa or Kaiman remain at the end?
Kaiman, it was established that he's indipendent from Hole since he regenerated from the severed head.

Gochiusa, New Game, Anne Happy, Kiniro Mosaic, Comic girls, Gakkou Gurashi etc.

>Dorohedoro

great taste senpai

Azumi

Boku no Kill yourself newfag

just how fucking new are you?
>>>/reddit/

Jabberwocky which will never be translated even if it has dinosaurs killing Englishmen in Russia.

From ongoing manga, Dorohedoro, Golden Kamuy, Dungeon Meshi are the best.