/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NEED A REAL BAKER EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets w/PR Governor 10/19/17
youtu.be/WL8HXXqvrjI
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes greatest ally+stmt on nigers 10/19/17
youtu.be/lDzEwp5Gi8w
>AG Sessions @OK Sheriff's Assoc 10/19/17
youtu.be/1tS-mKz5TXE
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/19/17
youtu.be/cpLbPSzhFr8
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/19/17
youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
>Santa arrives @Trump Intl Golf Aberdeen 10/19/17
youtu.be/1Dudmr66jtY
>DeptInt Video: Grand Canyon visit 10/19/17
youtu.be/GHH4ffXNhXA
>WH Video: 2nd Lady announces HeART 10/19/17
youtu.be/ogDsa8EIdHw
>Proj Veritas: NYT American Pravda pt4 10/19/17
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
abc13.com/dickinson-residents-must-agree-not-to-boycott-israel-for-aid/2552457/
ci.dickinson.tx.us/DocumentCenter/View/2016
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/05/19/study-do-journalists-brains-function-at-a-lower-level-than-average-people-n2329307
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5ttDzWBaY&feature=youtu.be
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/19/listen-soldiers-widow-shares-her-call-with-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=H60o5Ich07k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

What ever happened to Trump's phone call with Aussie PM? Did they keep their fucking "economic migrants" or were we forced to take them?

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
(A) Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews (often in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion).

(B) Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such, or the power of Jews as a collective, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government, or other societal institutions.

(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

(D) Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.

Really makes you think.

WHY DID HE DISAVOW

holy shit pime taradoxes are still a thing?

>Clause in application requires Dickinson residents to agree not to boycott Israel to receive Harvey assistance

>It was one of the hardest areas hit by Hurricane Harvey, but a clause in a grant application has many asking questions in the city of Dickinson. In section 11 of the application, applicants must agree to not boycott Israel during the agreement.

>"The application clearly requires people to have a certain political expression in order to get government benefits," Attorney Randy Kallinen said. The ACLU of Texas issued a statement and called the requirement unconstitutional. A recent Texas law requires all state contractors to certify that they are not participating in boycotts of Israel.

>The city of Dickinson attorney said they are following the law. House Bill 89, also known as Anti-BDS, prohibits state agencies from contracting with and certain public funds from investing in companies that boycott Israel. The bill was signed by Governor Greg Abbott in May.

abc13.com/dickinson-residents-must-agree-not-to-boycott-israel-for-aid/2552457/

they probably just swore at each other for half an hour

I AIN'T BUYIN NO GAT DERN IS-RAIL-EE NOTHIN!

ci.dickinson.tx.us/DocumentCenter/View/2016

page 3 on the city website's PDF

>(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

A deal that we don't hold up our end to is no deal at all.

If I'm going to keep baking I'll need some images for the OP, that was my only one.

Or preferably someone else bake.

(At least I didn't fuck it up like last night though.)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Anybody else worried this Russia shit is just being used as a pretext for war? Clintons have already fled to Europe and Obama is untouchable, so all that can result is right wig hate for Russia to compliment the left hate.

BASED CRIPPLE

>all hail Israel lol

Damn, Sup Forums got blown the fuck out once more

Did this guy just ask if there was a connection between what happened in Niger and Russia?

yes

>two nuclear countries actually going to war
Won't happen because no one, not even top globalists, are that retarded.

Yup. Most of these WH press people are literally retarded or at least fake it very well.

No, it's a pretext to BTFO the DNC and shit on McCabe's chest.

it's basically so anyone that supports BDS doesn't get state money for anything

a nu cheeki breeki iv bix nood

No white American will ever attack a European country

BDS is bad, Ben Shapiro told me so!

This retarded Israel first country and dumb fuck israeli president are ruining everything anyways we deserve to all die in nuclear hell fire fuck this country Trump is the second biggest mistake I've ever made right next to waiting this long to off myself

>Most of these WH press people are literally retarded or at least fake it very well.
keyword is most, there are some good ones

Yeah i think there's like 20 other states that have a similar law. It's kind of strange. They don't seem to care if someone wanted to boycott chile or something like that

Lets make anti-American laws so BDS (whatever the fuck that is) doesn't get money

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/05/19/study-do-journalists-brains-function-at-a-lower-level-than-average-people-n2329307

Yes, I'd never say for sure that they're all bad - most of them have no interest in being in the news and only do the job to get the information from the WH to the people. Based reporters, if you will.
Many of them though wish they were Jim Acosta.

True if nig!

this is what wiki has to say about BDS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

fucking lol

Anyone have a link to the recording of Trump's call to the veteran's widow?

Haven't had a fun moment in a while though.
>JIM JIM JIM JIM

If someone tells you they're traveling with a travel time of about 2 hours and expect to get to their destination at around midnight and will text you when they're safe - 4 hours pass and you haven't heard back - do you worry or just assume they've forgotten and fallen asleep?

Americans can boycott whatever the fuck they want

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5ttDzWBaY&feature=youtu.be
Required watching ;_;

Both

Of course, Alex Jones did a video covering how an American General gave this bizarre speech about how we're going to have this massive all out war with Russia (This was before the election)

My guess is that the were going to build anti-Russian sentiment in America, launch a massive false flag attack greater than anything seen before, then "retaliate" against Russia with a war to conquer the last major holdout against globalism

But then Trump won unexpectedly and so they converted the war stuff into a campaign to try and deligitimize Trump's presidency as well as cover up their own humiliation. This would also allow them to keep their Russian war ont he back burner in case they get back into power. They got super excited when they thought Trump bought into the bait when he fired missiles at Syria but then got disappointed when nothing further came of it.

>racial killing insurance

>Hezbollah and Hamas are bad because they are violent!
>Okay let's make a peaceful organisation
>THIS IS EVIL TOO BECAUSE IT'S ANTI-ISRAEL

Don't forget, it's not illegal to support anti-american organisations
Not to mention, you can also support violent muslims like the Muslim Brotherhood.
Hm, a peaceful organisation is more dangerous to Israel, than murderous muslims who want to kill all jews, really makes you think

I only have one method of contacting her (via the Destiny 2 messenger system) and she's not responded since she started her drive. I suppose if I were to go full autistic panic mode I could call the university police to have them contact her mother to confirm she's made it home safely.

She was emotional when she started the drive and was also worried about hitting a deer.

Why was this series so good?
(Excluding the Rosario Dawson standalone DLC)

> first game
> Empress is assassinated by Michael Madsen in his only good role, her kid is kidnapped, you have to set about either butchering the entire city or being a ghost and creating the downfall of the conspirators
> then get betrayed by John Slattery from Mad Men and probably kill them too
> All the while, the rat plague destroys the city

I hate when people throw "warfare" around like that, if it was an act of war then ask for a war declaration from Congress, otherwise you are just cheapening what an act of war is

It's almost as if Russia has always been doing this ever since the USSR. Amazing that people find this as news.

>Woman without any power screams into the wind for the seventh time this year
who cares lmao?

I agree with that. It's really disappointing coming from Niki Haley too - she's supposed to be based. She has to go toe-to-toe in front of the UN against the Ruskies and the Norks - we can't have her just dropping the W word like its nothing

Good morning /ptg/, wish me luck at military processing

Good luck, user! And have a great day.

We're in Cold War 2 right now.

CNN needs purged

> implying there's anything wrong with hezbollah
Hamas is mossad controlled opposition though.

Die for israel.

>can only contact her through vidya
>freak out when she spends time with her college friends instead of playing a lame game with you

You must be that annoying creepy turbo autist who obsesses over a girl because she tolerates you and sometimes plays video games and so you constantly harass her

She went to sleep...Long drives are mind numbing as fuck...plus if she died in a car wreck, which she didn't, there is nothing you can do about it

God what I wouldn't give to have those milkers in my face.

>cillizza

Anyone got a link to the call between Trump and the goldstar wife? I saw it posted around earlier but can't find it now.

Clean up what? It's not Trump's fault the media and Demoshits lie constantly about what he says.

Actually quite the opposite. I'm the college friend she hangs out with - I downloaded the app because that's how she communicates with her other gamer friends.

Yeah, one of those "Not that there's anything I can do about it anyway - worrying doesn't accomplish anything." but idk. I guess I just need to sleep.

You too

Not a grunt and probably stationing in East Asia desu, thanks though. No death for me.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/19/listen-soldiers-widow-shares-her-call-with-trump/

Holy shit did he really not know the guys name?
He should have staffers helping him with these things.

You do know
Talk to her tomorrow, also get her fucking number if you like her

but that sounds like a nice phone call in the extent that it can be nice.

is that the phone call the negress congress woman is chimping about

Are you retarded? Watch the video, freakshow.

I did watch the video - the soldiers name was never mentioned. He obviously read the guys file and blanked on his name. Kelly should have been there to handle just that situation.

I don't think it was the same one no - the congressnigger claimed the call was taken in the car so probably not the same one.

Not the same person. After that cunt chimped out this sweetheart released her video to show how kind president Trump was.
More here:
youtube.com/watch?v=H60o5Ich07k

will joe disavow kelly?

What a despicable being the congresswoman is then.

will joe get his drinking problem under control? his lust for intern death?

Politicians aren't humans, user

Thank you good user. Please have this cool Trump.

>Tech firms to testify in Russia *interference* in 2016 election.

Will they ever do same investigation for EU, Ukraine, China and Israel

>some are saying

black twitter unhinged as usual quotes itself as if it's credible

spencer

Shame on you.

Admission of guilt!

I wonder how often/if at all Trump has ever had to call the family/next of kin of an employee who died in a building project.

did weinstein have a foot fetish? HOW MUCH DOES QUENTIN KNOW

Because you're here illegally you dumb spic

no surprise. they've been best friends for like 10 years

why does Trump get two scoops of ice cream and everybody else one? is it a power move? does he just like ice cream? is it a sinister plot related to russia?

Ya know - he came forthrightly and admitted to knowing and saying nothing - as opposed to lying or covering up his cowardice.

I think QT is still based. Obviously I wish he'd have done the right thing but this way you know he's not just virtue signaling and he isn't lying about it. He's taking the most vulnerable route though the shit storm. I commend him for him for that.

The ice cream was actually imported from Russia. Think about that one for a bit.

I believe he spoke about that briefly in Art of the Deal when a crane collapsed on one of his projects. Nobody got hurt but he said he wasn't looking forward to talking with families if they did.

Hezbollah is consered a terror organization by most western governments and Japan, I believe your government in Australia considerd them such to so I would be more careful about endorsing them likes lots of idiots do.

>You're not allowed to enforce border laws

*blocks your path*

He looked like a normal person back when he had hair