COMMUNISM IS AN ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY TO RULE THE WORLD

Communism
strong central bank owned by Jews (namely the Rothchilds)
Jews hold most white collar positions of privilege
everyone is equal (as slaves under Jewish hegemony)
Antisemitism is outlawed
authoritarian rule (with lots of purges)

Communism
Take private property (aka the means of production, or factories)
from the individuals that own them and give them to "the state"
(a small number of people in positions of privilege filled through nepotism)
turning the entire country into private property owned by them with the people still
working in factories they don't own and now will never have an opportunity
to own making less than they did before with a lower standard of living. Or
to make it simple basically a return to feudal serfdom only the lords will
now all be Jews instead of natives that basically consider the gentiles subhuman livestock

Marx was hired by the Illuminati and the communist manifesto was written solely for the purpose of ensalving mankind.

In John Robisons Proof Of a Consipracy the goals of the Illuminati are documented as
1. Abolition of all Monarchial Government and patriotism to it
2. Elimination of private property and inheritance
3. Destruction of the traditional family
4. Eradication of all religion

I don’t think I need to point out how these goals were later echoed in Marx’s (Jew) communist manifesto and implemented in the Zionist Soviet Union.

If you fall for the communism meme you are a mentally retarded half wit and should neck yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=154676
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
youtube.com/watch?v=6VZ3PFmgMS4&lc=z23xcx5rbympehpyb04t1aokgpt0kmz55ptvyyd1vfdfrk0h00410.1508078540404670
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo
youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are those executioners mentally fine?

excellent post that will go over most peoples heads because it's not a blacked thread saying "white bois can't compete", and unfortunately, will be written off because of use of the term "illuminati".

Try posting this on /leftypol/

No.

because they dont think anyone that isn't communist is human

all the answers are here brother I have learned all the Jews secrets and tricks you learn them also and tell others

the revolution all of these leftists groups are fighting for a is a revolution wherein their own legal rights are abolished.
they think they're fighting for "stateless society" well guess what? in the absence of a state some kind of organized entity is going to be created because its literally a law of physics that order springs from chaos, and it's going to become a new state. oh except you won't have an bill of rights or constitutional protection.

our rulers, who are much more intelligent than antifa retards, have been planning this all along. this is what cloward piven is all about.

its going to go like this
>soros and those like him want to subjugate humanity
>they're trying to make the people as miserable as possible to get them to riot, protest, hate the US and want it abolished
>they're using groups like antifa to foment more social dissent
>they're using political pull to support economic policies that they KNOW will make life economic hell for the average person, so they can blame capitalism and say "look how much capitalism sucks! it is slavery!" (this is one reason they don't like trump, because he is actually implementing positive, supportive economic policy)
>eventually, armed revolution will happen with leftist groups like antifa at the helm
>martial law will be declared. even if by some chance the enlisted military sides with the "rebels" there will be private militaries and officers that use drone technology to wipe out the dissent.
>boom. no more united states. no more constitution. no more bill of rights. you get disarmed. you lose your rights to due process. you enter in to a new age of human slavery under the guise of "communism" because "communism" is an ideology that is superficially very easy to sell to the masses, if they don't actually stop and think about why it ends up hurting them.

it's nothing new. they've been doing this shit for a long time and people haven't seen through it yet so they prob never will.

fucking bingo bro you nailed. The ones exploiting and corrupting the system are the ones funding groups to tear it down because of "exploitation and corruption". They want you to destroy the only thing protecting you the Constitution

This is a damn good post, user.

Weak should fear the strong.
Those unable to live under new conditions of communism should die off.

>from the individuals that own them and give them to "the state"

lmao stopped reading

>has a political ideology that justifies its violence and mass murder through promising the abolition of hierarchy
>says "the weak should fear the strong"
communists guys, communists, don't believe for one minute that they actually believe their own horseshit. they know full well they're looking to enslave you, they're just hoping you're too stupid to see it yourself when they dress it up in pretty "equality" rhetoric!

>in the absence of a state some kind of organized entity is going to be created
This kills the ancap.

you are right there, you antifa faggots should be very afraid, however this is antithetical to your supposed LGBT "inclusiveness", you already broke the narrative you lose kike faggot

yeah ancaps are not right, but they aren't even close to the communists or the anarcho communists in terms of their depravity, hatred, violence, sociopathy or malignancy to the rest of us.
they're just people who understand some things about the power of the free market that most of our society doesn't recognize, but have taken the belief in the invisible hand to a total extreme.
wrong =/= evil
communists = evil
anarcho communists = evil

Abolition of all non-just hierarchy not abolition of all hierarchy. We are the intellectual and political vanguard of the masses and our politics will play out according their best interests that they themselves are unable to comprehend nor protect.

By the way this quote has literally never been sourced and has 0 authenticity. Marx never called for a 'revolutionary holocaust' lmao.

ty feel free to copy pasta day and night here when these faggots put up their communism threads

cool bruh. you want to be a tyrant. i get it. that's exactly what i was saying in the comment before, which you were replying to. that's nice. cool bruh. good luck with that.

so you are a filthy liar piece of shit, well you are a kike communist so we already knew that didn't we? Besides I know who you really are

Take your fucking crazy pills, user.

you betrayed Anubis

אף אחד לא יכול להטות את הקשקשים

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=154676

Fake quote cumrad. role-playing a more reactionary communism to woo reactionaries is itself an act of liberalism

Won't he go deaf if he shoots an AK without ear protection.

imblying he's not an epic trowleing meemer he he xd

They are executing a heroin smuggler.

Here's your crazy pills faggot

Bonus for you

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

Extra bonus:
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119

Welcome to the desert of the real. It will take some time to get used to your brain is in atrophy because you have never used it. I am God tier red pilled and one of the most dangerous men alive to them, if I had a platform that threatened them I would be dead already. I have such secrets to show you desu ....

youtube.com/watch?v=6VZ3PFmgMS4&lc=z23xcx5rbympehpyb04t1aokgpt0kmz55ptvyyd1vfdfrk0h00410.1508078540404670
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo

>Sup Forums is the tip of the spear when it comes to unveiling what the Protocols told us a century ago

I hope you really believe all of this, that would own.

yes we are brother it is all here

tell others

Sometimes you need to shitpost, since clearly not everyone is able to understand the revolutionary praxsis.

you are now here
>gas light
>deflect with forced humor/mockery

You're the executioner kiddo.

mom's basement is the opiate of the masses

It's just praxis. And it's non-labor applied when used by the communist "philosopher's" that came later on, so that's a little ironic. At least that's according the the Cambridge philosophical dictionary.

>my heirarchy is just because I'll be near the top
lol

Pro-tip: you won't.

>Whatever defines my emotional beliefs is right

Now go take your medicine OP

Kek has risen to restore the house of Anubis against the interlopers
youtube.com/watch?v=0pgE6zB5c50

I suppose annoying dopes on Sup Forums is technically good praxis, jog on conrad.

>We are the intellectual and political vanguard of the masses and our politics will play out according their best interests that they themselves are unable to comprehend nor protect.

You should learn how to be more self-aware because i just dont know if you are trolling me or not.

Sure, some "intellectuals" will perfectly know what some peasants want.

Just so you know when it starts I will be the one that gets you ..... BOO

Go to bed bhodi

le praise kek fellow kekistani!!!!!! when do u think the GOD EMPEROR will BTFO the LIBKEKS? Hopefully soon so we can begin the war against (((them))), praise kek!!!!!!

the dollar is the enemy whether you like it or not.

Judge a man by his enemies, the Dems are exposed for their corruption and pedowood is falling and failing as we speak, I'd say the swap is being drained and it looks pretty damn good. It's afraid

WE
ARE
WINNING

Not sure what you mean like it or not, obviously the FED is what gives the paper tiger Juden, its only power

oh yeah pizzagate was a real thing and definitely happened hillary clinton definitely did run a high powered pedo ring out of a pizza place with the help of george soros that definitely 100% happened and now the GOD EMPEROR is going to drain the swamp praise le kek!!!!

It'll me that gets ya

You will get a nice taste of this sonic resonance weapon I am working on, very similar to the ark of the covenant, uses the Hutchison effect

It doesnt matter, this world was made to be destroyed.
PROTIP: Kikes get BTFO by God himself.

Read Revelation 18 if you want to see how America ends it's run.
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm

This consumerism can only be USA, and the Antichrist and the 10 kings turn on the great whore of Babylon after they are done using her up. But after that the kikes get God's wrath poured out on them and the King of kings returns to BTFO the wicked with His saints. I'll be there in full Deus Vult mode.

those digits don't lie

>the Antichrist
Putin, or UN head atm? Israel, possibly?

>the 10 kings
how many UNSC members do we have now? 5 permanent plus 5 more, right?

>the great whore of Babylon
USA?

>5 permanent plus 5 more
so i just googled, there are 10 temp members.
the rest 4 may form the anti-Christ, with USA the 5th member being the great whore of Babylon which the rest 14 turn against "after they are done using her up".