How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

We let them become single mothers and cat ladies

It's simple - you don't.

Colleges / Universities are unironically marxist indoctrination grounds.

Time to admit the free market failed and control the school system entirely to teach civilians the importance of Moral Philosophy and History.

Become twice as degenerate. Kid will rebel and become conservative.

This is nothing but Anglo problem.

You can't stop women from being themselves

Is she your daughter?
If yes, your genes are shit. You are such an hero for raising her so well.

If no, why do you give a fuck, she is week, she was raised badly, and she was defected, it just took a while for the outward apearence to change. She will have one kid out of mairage and do shit with her life. Do your duty and outbreed her.

Who is this qt3.14

let natural selection do its thing

Why do trans always wear stupid glasses from like the 70s. It looks bad and you should feel bad.

some girl that posted on here about a month ago
makes for a good reaction pic

It's a phase, user. They've always done it.

need her insta

College isn't free market.

Who cares?

Bombs in Syria.
Destruction of the Environment.
Erosion of Civil Liberties.

FUCK YOU.

We must return to the way things should be. The man is the master and in control while the woman is subservient and knows her place. We start by repealing women's rights and move on from there. Can

6 years of transition! That actually took a very long time

t. reddit
back you go

Wow. What a waste. So sad. What she needed is some strong conservative dick in her life.

You don't. Someday she will be walking down the street realizing she is unmarried and getting too old to have kids. She won't be able to remember how many men used her pussy as a warm place to jerk off due to feminist sex-positivity. Then she will see a normal woman her age walking down the street with 2 kids and realize she has been a degenerate her whole life with a lonely future ahead of her.

She dressed normal but was always a cunt.
Cunts existed before red hair dye too.

You're a leaf.

You have no culture.
Your gov't has to kowtow to mine.

Lick my nuts.

Real simple

Ideally you just stop sleeping with them. The problem is that there are so many bottom feeder men who have no standards. I think the solution is to improve men. Recuse at the end of the day man make the decisions.

Wow what an insightful comment.

They used to be in the golden age, which is how Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard etc. became so respected because they relied on white wealthy students to choose the best for them.

But now creeping government intervention (i.e. Affirmative action), diversity quotas, post cold war ideologues infiltrating colleges and last but not least, a drive to get EVERYONE going to college, even those who would be better off in a trade or simply starting work at 16 is what caused the demise of education.

This.

Let's get realistic. Sooner or later whites will be a half to one quarter of the western population. So then they will be like immigrants and get conservative just to survive. But it will be too late they will never be dominant ever again.

Mix it up senpai

>Colleges / Universities are unironically marxist indoctrination grounds.

Especially in the US.
>went there for half a year as visiting researcher
>every fucking talk I attended started with political soap boxing
>it was always the same open borders commie shit
Physics btw so there was absolutely no reason for them to ever mention politics at all.

By pointing out you fags use one post ID's to shill like CTR did.

sage

Terrible idea

why miss out on the fun? White women are trash.

Unironically genius

By not dating or fucking them but after seeing how desperate some people are online with gutter level standards, that'll never happen.