WHAT THE FUCK I'M ONLY 10 MINUTES IN PLEASE TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY

WHAT THE FUCK I'M ONLY 10 MINUTES IN PLEASE TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not going to be okay.

Get your print screen key ready for 5 wallpapers per second.

No more okay.
Only dreams now.

Let me know how you feel when you finish it. Will lurk this thread a bit

The song will hit you right in the feels.

Whatever you do, make sure you don't read the tie-in novel. It's even more depressing.
Also, don't read the Akari novel either, since it tells how she cucks him.

While the song fits the movie and scene it's used in, whenever it comes up in my music player I skip to the next one.
As a standalone, It's pretty mediocre.

I recently watched garden of words, what did you guys think of that?

Shh, it's going to be ok. Best girl wins in the manga

Why the fuck would you stop watching a movie 10 mins in just in ask for spoilers on Sup Forums?

Poor Sumida.

Oh wow, Haha! That was a pretty good one, friendo!

For me though, whenever a song from my playlist comes up it's always either a good standalone or has meaning associated with it, so I enjoy it no matter what.

ring
you've gotta be kidding me

well
that was something
hits way too close to home actually

It gives you nothing but a foot fetish.

I mean I guess by the end of the movie he gets over it.

But the song might still get to you.

Fuckin train delays man.

She waited 16 years in that train station for her friend.

Nope.

Tears. Regret. Unable to move on. Stuck in the past. Despair.

>public transport
not even once

BOY

Youre screwed. Preorder a new monitor for when you punch your old one at the ending.

actually for reference this was my reaction If it was on par with Boku dake ga Inai Machi then it would've been another story.

The anime didn't do a really good job or explaining what happened at the end.

The novels tell you it was the MC's fault for destroying his relationship with the girl. He basically stopped communicating with the girl (sending letters) and ignored everything she wrote him. Over time the girl lost contact with him and they went their separate ways. The irony is that she was able to move on, but he couldn't.

There are two novels?

READ THE MANGA! This guy has a habit of making the film's endings really depressing but setting up a happy ending in the manga.

What a piece of shit

One from the perspective of Takaki and one from Akari.

I know I want to read the latter and I probably will. But the question is, should I want to?

The movie really fucked me up. So please tell me if they end up together in the manga. I dont want to go through that depressing shit again.

The manga has a slightly open ending where it's implied Kanae meets up with Takaki again when they're adults. He still remains cucked though.

Personally, I don't think it's any better than the original story.

Ah thanks. No point in rading it then. I am sucker for happy endings so shit like this makes me really sad.

The thing that got me in the movie early on was Akaris voice. It was incredibly cute, unfortunately it seems her VA didnt really do any more interesting anime.

The only anime that had same impact on me as 5cm/s was Shigatsu ... that thing was really sad and after finishing it i just curled in bed and cried myself to sleep.

Anyone excited for Makoto Shinkai's latest hit?

Don't pause a film to post on Sup Forums you fucking cretin.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Get some jap to make an LN out of it and it will find a way in no time.

After Garden of Words, I'm never raising expectations for his garbage again. 5cm/s was a one hit wonder.

Not memeing here. I think Your Name is his best work.

Why ? I personally really liked Garden of words. It wasnt as depresing as 5cm/s and the art was amazing.

I think keitai is his best work

Pretty decent and looks good, but the ending is a cringefest and totally ruined it

It just felt empty. The relationship between the fuccboi and the teacher wasn't really elaborated on at all outside of a few moments so it felt strange when we're expected to believe they have a strong love that transcends societal norms.
And the ending was also kind of shit.

How much different is it from the manga?

I am. Can't wait for the BD to actually come out, so I can forget the shitty meme and appreciate it for what it is.

Retarded threads.
Anime for normalfags like moot.
Del

>never raising expectations for his garbage again
His animated wallpaper are the only thing I'm looking for.