So first Naruto and now Bleach, how long you bet until One Piece is over?

So first Naruto and now Bleach, how long you bet until One Piece is over?

5 years.

I vaguely remember reading something a few months back about Oda still have 10 years worth of stuff he had planned out. I hope I'm wrong, I want it to end eventually and rather not have to watch a million episodes.

It's going to end the same way naruto and bleach did.
>Hancock gives birth to luffy 2.0

>watching the anime

Too be honest, I only got to around chapter 400 of bleach, know all of naruto cuz Sup Forums wouldnt shut the fuck up, and dont watch One Piece. Its just that after two of the "great three shounen" ended I was wondering how long until the last one bites the bullet.

Kubo said the exact sma thing a couple of years ago

Oda will die before he finishes it

Latest interview he said he's gonna cut down some of his ideas down. Even he himself has realized that he's been creating too many ideas for a setting.

You can see this in Dressrosa arc. Seems like he combined two islands into one. Dressrosa is both a land of passion and land of the dwarves, so it looks like it was suppose to be two different islands but Oda combined them which is why that arc was bloated.

Won't be for quite a while unless jump ask oda to rush it.

I'm in the middle of the Fishman Island Arc and it's getting hard for me to push through it, one of my buddies said the last few episodes for it is really good though. I wanna be caught up, but every arc takes forever.

Punk Hazard is good but Dressrosa feels dragged as fuck, Zou is the comfiest island yet, current arc isn't long enough to pass judgement but "year of Sanji" was utter bullshit and I hate Oda for that.

>Oda will die before he finishes it
So will Morikawa.

tbch dressrosa only feels dragged when you wait for a new chapter/episoder every week, if you binge it it's pretty good.

I give it until 2024-25

I have been hearing that "still ten more years" crap for the last 5 years.

It's a normal feeling, almost nobody liked Fishman Island Arc and we're doing our best to pretend it never happened. Dressrosa was a giant pacing clusterfuck, but Zou has been pretty decent so far.

Oda will die before he is finished and I will laughing.

True. Although I feel like the series is entering its endgame even though its a longways away.

Zou at least established the Road Poneglyph stuff and we were introduced to the final big bads of the series.

I just don't know why he waited until Zou to introduce all the stuff. Instead he dragged out Fishman Island/Punk Hazard/Dressrosa way too long.

It will end in 10 years followed by the announcement of Two Piece Super.

There are still a ton of plot threads to wrap up, but at least we can see the path to Raftel now.

Oda knows he fucked up with Dressrosa, so hopefully the Big Mom arc will have better pacing.
Zou certainly did.

8 years

Soon I hope