Pompeo says it is less than four weeks till war with NK

>pompeo says it is less than four weeks till war with NK

>"Whether it happens on Tuesday or a month from Tuesday, we're in a time where the President has concluded that we have a global effort to ensure that [North Korean leader] Kim Jong Un does not obtain that capacity," Pompeo continued.

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/north-korea-officials-mash-up/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GDarkconrad/status/921339086740361217
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/15/north-korean-threat-also-includes-satellites-with-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sleep good California

Blah blah blah, hurry up and get it over with.

Surely this will be the end of Trump's campaign

It's a win-win, we get rid of degenerate California and Hollywood

North Korea makes threats all the time for 25 years and never actually acts on them.
North Korea makes threats all the time for 25 years and never actually acts on them.

Remember that one time when there was going to be a war with the norks and nothing happened.

That's... happening right now! Diaper

I'm sure NK has smuggled WMD's into the US and will release chemical/bio agents as well as dirty bombs, possibly even nukes in major US cities should Trump attack.

if you actually think this you're retarded. The only people capable of attacks on our soil are Mossad.

Lol, we'll see we wont we. Both borders are so porous you could get across them with whatever you wanted too. beaner smugglers with IQ's in the low 70's do it daily.

Sure the (((CIA))) wants war with the norks and will stop at nothing to convince Trump to do so. But I think that Trump is smart enough to avoid the greatest happening in human history.

I want this to happen just to see what pic related does.

i'm almost hoping for ww3. i have no individual desire to commit suicide or anything, but the future is looking so bleak and brown that i would rather larp around a wasteland than live through the feminist, sjw, faggot, mulatto future. just drop the nukes and end it all, at least risk it. this is no future to live in, only destruction can provide hope.

well said.

this!
>muh fire and fury... two months later... nothing
>muh annihilate the usa... nothing... not a mortar shell
this whole planet is run by nutless cowards. we need to go back to the 30s when men were men, not estrogen fags.

That's what they want you to think

Fucking this.
PRESS
THE FUCKING
BUTTON

how's the mood over in merkel land?

Yes, we need to destroy the last country without a kosher central bank.
This injustice must be corrected, for freedom, for good, for little starving children !
Now don't forget to eat your estrogen pills fellow human. It'll make you more in tune with your inner goddess.

Don't let hate win, kill the ethnostates !

don't get my hopes up. i've been waiting for nuclear war for so long and it never happens. nothing ever happens on this godforsaken planet.

Sick of that cuck Mattis. The guy is supposed to be some mad dog, loose cannon general. Instead his some limp-wrist getting styled on by a cartoon fat man.

i know. that fucking crybaby pisses me off.

Weird thing is that normies here are so far away from the harsh realities of life that they think the fact that there now is a right wing party in the opposition is a major catastrophe while they simultaneously don't care about what is happening in the world besides "Trump is a bad person.".

I want this to happen already. Why can't we just airdrop one of our nuclear ICBMs into his country with a post-it note that says "do it faggot"

hopefully austria sets an example. i think the right is rising even in europe as the baby boomer cunts die off slowly but surely. europe could use some hardship, as could the states, to regain perspective. we've had a stagnant pseudo-peace for the last 50 years. it has to come to a head and work itself out soon.

how long you been waiting? i think this is like year ten for me, at least i've been in a semi-survivalist state for that long.

Surely this time will be different, right?

any other year where they didn't have nukes and missiles, i would agree. this IS new territory though, as much as it annoys all the jaded happeningfags to say so. we very well could be in ww3 soon. oh please. sorry, drinking too much, will quit posting for a bit.

people that know nothing about war wanting a war

im keen to find out

what do you know about war, shitlord?

Shit well, Poo in Loo.

>hrr drr I joined duh army fir gibs and now I want people to worship me for "Serving"

this. military is full of faggots lately.

twitter.com/GDarkconrad/status/921339086740361217

happening!

>t. Guy who spend his waking hours posting "GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS GAS THE JEWS" on Sup Forums

shut your third world subhuman mong face, nigger. i don't even hate the jews, besides the marxists, and i get shit on here for defending israel all the time. fuck off.

Hit the nail on the head. Potential happenings like the Nork crisis are out of the Normgerm's scope. Even the ones who follow anglosphere alternative media should know better entirely underestimate the situation and fail to ask the questions that really matter.

FUSSBALL ÜBER ALLES

>racist
>but not against jews

ok buddy whatever you say

At this point Trump looks like a cuck and a blowhard. He keeps alluding to happenings that never fucking happen.

>Fire and fury
>Enough is enough
>No more negotiations
>Calm before the storm

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. ARE YOU REALLY IN COMMAND?

Ahem....clears throat*
Gas The Jews!
My favorite pastime.

I feel so bad for NK they're absolutely desperate now, sending letters to Australia and the UK asking for acceptance of their nuclear program and support against Trump.

letting them have their own jewish shithole where they stay out of europe doesn't bother me. i would cleanse the world of muslims if i could, starting with nuking mecca, if the jews want to kick it off by subverting the middle east and getting iran nuked, i don't care. arabs aren't human. they're like niggers.

Nah m8 I've seen all WWII documentaries. Can't wait.

trump is going to take care of our little gook problem and we won't ever have to hear from the fatass dictatorship again.

If you'd rather take Muslims over kikes you're still in the bluepill zone my friend. Arabs would literally be no threat at all to the West if it wasn't for kikes. An Amerifat that has 1%< Muslims in his country has 0 reasons to hate slimes.
>inb4 muh 9/11
It was the kikes.

B-b-but, T-T-Trump is an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing! My wife's boyfriend Tyrone told me he's g-g-gonna get us -b-b-blown up.

>Arabs would literally be no threat at all to the West if it wasn't for kikes.

>Rotherham
>NYE in Cologne
>Manchester bombing
>Bataclan
>Orlando Nightclub

Can you please not

They fucking stated numerous times that they hate the West for being infidels, if you buy into the whole SJW 'oh theyre doing it because ebil imperialism' you're on a whole new level of bluepill

Give me the quick bogdown on pic related.

I started to wonder what's really going on here.
Yesterday Faux News had a morning story which began by saying the (((BUSH Foundation))) has a pet project helping people that have fled North Korea (laughingly, the Foundation sponsors a WHOPPING 8 people to go to college. I bet they spend more money than that on underwear and gum in a week).
Then they trotted out the poor North Korean girl.

Faux News always has a motive behind these types of stories. Bushes, the good guise. Yeah.

What's really going on?

Learning about war is one thing
Experiencing it is a whole another

>implying mudslimes would be in the West if it wasn't for kikes
Raj please.
>they're doing it because ebil imperialism
No, they're allowed to do it because Europe is cucked beyond repair due to kikes and doesn't have the balls to genocide them.

If anyone really wanted a final solution to the Mohammed Question, it would've been over in a week and we'd know Pakistanis as "those guys that used to make good kebabs".

Also if you don't believe that Jew S A foreign policy doesn't have to do with the influx of migrants and the rise of certain terrorist groups you're (((Tommy Robins)))-tier retarded. Of course slimes hate you. Why do you care if they do? What matters is whether they can get to you, and thanks to (((your friends))) - they can.

>be america
>contain yourself / america first
>trigger Kim
>get super-EMPed by two NK satellites
>get the one thing keeping you going get roasted - digital infrastructure for financials
>collapse into chaos and a well prepared civil war setup
You should always remember:
Putin was training with his KGB buddies while your dotard was shaving wrestlers.

>EMPed by two NK satellites
Stop giving Kim ideas idiot.
Everyone with half a brain knows that nuke satilites are easily detected via radiation readings and other equipment.
But knowing conspiritards and Kim's slyness it's just a small step until NK goes "Hurr hurr we've got Sat nukes, listen to us or else death"
"Wha don't believe us? uhh we admit it even tho nobody detects anything"
"Secret korean tech das rite!"

Basically this dumb tinfoil is gonna become Kim's bluff chip in a decade or so once everyone gets better nuke interception equipment and land/sub launched ICBMs become worthless

>Hi Kim, do it, the world won't shed a tear
If Kim gets his ideas from Sup Forums I'm all with him.
Besides: this is nothing new, america is just too stupid to even think about them being vulnerable to anything.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/15/north-korean-threat-also-includes-satellites-with-/

if Japan get's nuked again i'll lmao

everyone would
even japanons

Get serious. Little Rocket Man could launch his entire nuclear arsenal at us and that would amount to one or two at the most. The WORST he could do to use is we lose Seattle and LA. Most of us would thank him.

Today is not like 1945 Japan. They got hit with something totally outside their consciousness. Literally like have Godzilla arise from the sea. Beyond any of their conceived fears. This is 70 plus years later. We have been studying how to continue military operations in a nuclear environment for 75 years.

If the Burgers are going to tackle the Norks with a military solution it has to happen within the next months. The DPRK still has to solve issues in regards to reentry and accuracy of their ICBMs whch will take its time. Until then only South Korea and Japan are directly endangered by a conflict. The moment when North Korea is finally capable to successfully strike targets in the USA with nuclear weapons, the stakes simply would be too high for a military intervention and the only way out would be by diplomatic means.

if he could get seattle and la, that would be better than not being nuked. well, except for the subhuman untermensch that live there lol.

Yep that is what many people thought and now it has been officially confirmed.

The time window is closing this year.

We will get our happening.

That's a terrible thing to say, but hilarious at the same time.

Someone edit smug Kim into pic related, pl0x.