Fellow Rem supporters. Do you think Emiliafags will be BTFO once and for all at some point?

Fellow Rem supporters. Do you think Emiliafags will be BTFO once and for all at some point?

Is this post the equivalent of Hitler moving around imaginary armies on the map in his final week in the bunker?

I don't care for either character but Rem admitted she loves a beta retard, How can you recover from this at all.

No, Emilia is winning in the WN. Subaru accepts Rem only if Emilia is okay with it.

It would be refreshing if Mitsubishi, being in love with Emilia, helped her extensively to win the crown. But, being the Queen, Emilia would be unable to accept Suzuki as either husband or lover in order to cultivate political marriage options. Being in love with Emilia, Honda would be devastated but understanding.

Thus, Rem and Kawasaki would live long and happily in the kingdom, being good and trusted friends to the Queen for the rest of their days.

Until Satella converts Yamaha into a Sin Lord and he takes Rem and Emilia as his slave-whore-concubines.

Rem is not even relevant anymore in the web novel.

Rem is the best but she is destined to lose I guess... Fuck ;_;

Best girl never wins.

Life is unfair

best girl will win

No, because if Subaru picks Rem, THERE IS NO MORE STORY.

Hi

I like naruto, how about you?

Fuck off Delta

Can ending up with Roswaal really be considered winning?

Cancer thread

They already are on a relationship in the WN, sorry user. Emilia already won.

Emilia won already in WN. Rem can only hope that Emilia is generous enough to share a little bit of Mitsubishi's love with her.

Sadly no since she isn't the main heroine.

I don't know why you fags keep on shipping Rem. She literally wants to kill MC-kun due to some misplaced sense of obligation to protect her master from suspicious strangers. Like wth is wrong with her. Granted, I've only watched 7 episodes so far. This show is great, shitposters need not apply.

Keep watching, fag.

And enjoy the ride!

Considering there have already been a bunch of adaptations I am surprised that no one is spoiling the show like crazy.

she smell like ass

Made me cringe.

I will, fag. I will.

Rem will always be the inferior woman.

We've already been spoiled for months.
Emilia fails to get an emotional response from me. She doesn't even make a beautiful corpse, and that's just kind of pathetic. There's just nothing about her that catches my attention.

Funny thing is i liked rem before she started becoming some autistic drone over Subaru.

Actually prefer Ram over her as the better twin, even has the bantz.

Rem only wins in her spin off. She's nothing but a lifeless fuck doll in the novel and for over 2 years now they've been dragging her around with no cure in sight. Fucking sad.

Why has she and her relationship had so much more development when it's clear the author will never set them up. Instead the character who perhaps has had the least time and development is going to win?

If

I like Rem user but I hate delusion. When the bowl winner is clearly suggested there's nothing you can do but accept in advance or be extremely butthurt when the time comes, I'd rather do the forming and just appreciate Rem for her cuteness.

do the former*

She is better off without him

Rem for ants?

I didn't say it was going to happen, I only said it would be refreshing for an anime to have the MC not be able to obtain the Obvious Love Interest™, but still want to help her in every way possible, and Secondary But Still Cool Love Interest™ would end up with MC, all of them knowing that if MC could be with OLI™ he would, and they're all fine with it.
But good for you, Emilia won. Obvious Love Interest™ wouldn't be Obvious Love Interest™ unless she was Obvious Love Interest™.
Unless she wasn't. But that would be silly.