Eyeshield 21

So, who's the best receiver, Sup Forums?

The one who takes dick best.

>Getting cancelled RIGHT after starting a new arc

Ouch. That was so horrifically rushed and unsatisfying.

So Sakuraba.

Is that what happened?

Monkey was based, he constantly got better.

man I don't blame them, it was bad from the start

If there's one thing that's immediatly clear it's that Taka is worst boy.

>Mamori and Sena never got together
Sucks football dicks.

The rollerblades girl was much better and cuter anyway.

>After all that ship teasing no one ended up together even with a timeskip ending

You mean Takami.

It was always gonna be her and Hiruma.

That true, but it is very heavily implied that Mamori and Himura got together and Suzuna and Sena.

>Mamori and Sena
Oh please, if there ever has been a more platonic sibling-like relationship going on in manga, it's these two.

>but it is very heavily implied that Mamori and Himura got together and Suzuna and Sena.
No it isn't. They just split off into different schools but there was no implication of romance besides that.

Meanwhile I wanted to like the flamboyant guy so much, and he ended up being useless.

This is Karin.

It seemed like it was naturally supposed to end there though.

He was just comic relief except at that one part where he styled on everyone.

Which one?

Mamori and Himura got to the same school still working as a team even though the reason why Mamori even joined the football club(Sena) wasn't there anymore.
And it was Suzuna and his bff Monta who went to get him from the airport after his trip(and of course all those private moments between Suzuna and Sena before the last arc)

How many of you fags tried football and failed because of this manga?

i was interested, but when i checked out a real game again after reading the manga, i remembered that this sport is awful boring in reallife. 10 seconds of action, 5 minute breaks inbetween each play.
Also my body is perfect to be a lineman, but its the most boring part of the team.

ES21 art > OPM art

this is the only person i liked. FLOWERY PASS YO NIGGASS YOOOOO

>Also my body is perfect to be a lineman

well it's not like a fat fuck like you is going to play any other position lol

While setting up a whole world tournament and introducing token characters representing various countries was a complete waste, I think ending the series with a rematch between Sena and Panther (and putting together an all-stars Japanese team so that various fan-favorites had one more chance to shine) was a great conclusion. I'm glad it ended like it did.

You mean Suzuna and Sena, and Mamori and Hiruma.

I kinda forgot, but don't Suzuna and Sena also end up going to the same university?

Let's be honest here, it should have ended with the Christmas Bowl.

The World Tournament was just "The Agon and Gaou fuck shit up show starring the Japan All-Stars" until the finals with the American Team.

Mamori's love interest was Himura. Sena is probably banging Suzuna all night long in college.

Both Agon and Gaou were fun, though.

Yeah, like that user said it looks pretty rushed.

Agon worked well as a villain, not as a reluctant anti-hero. Gaou just made things too easy for Japan until they got to the American team.

This manga literally changed my life.
Back in high school all my friends were into it as well and we decided to join the local football club.
Since I wanted to play quarterback I was forced to come out of my shell, and that's how I learned not to look socially awkward at all time. This in turn ended in cool new friends and a gf.

Truly I'm glad I read it. Also thanks for reading my blog.

>lol
Fuck off faggot.

>Fuck off faggot.
lol

>My Little Quarterback Can't Be This Cute
I love her.

>becomes a mangaka and draws Eyeshield 21 in-universe
Did Inagaki and Murata dream of becoming cute girls?

Shin is GENOS

Nah, Genos is Akaba,
Shin is past Saitama.

>lol

Don't need to be a cancer

Sena's love interest was Shin. Prove me wrong.

>Don't need to be a cancer
lol

Taka. Top-tier skills, plus dat ridiculous range.

>Murrica team only have 5 above average players and 2 of them are still useless
What a shitty country.

the real eyeshield 21 was underwhelming as fuck though
he literally sucks

What is eyeshield 21 anyway?

Yamato

And yet much better than that Chrismas Bowl abomination.

The fuck are you on.

Christams Bowl was worse than the Dinosaurs final, but it was leageus above the WC abomination.

Taka > Ikkyu > Monta = Tetsuo > Sakuraba

yeah I know Monta "beat" the other two, but he didn't do it consistently.

It's Tetsuma.

> This will never get the anime adaptation it deserves

Feels bad, man

> Yfw you find out there's an irl of her

post pic

>that time when it got a dub but they only did the first "episode" and it was only 12 minutes long because they cut out all the problematic stuff, mostly relating to Hiruma's guns

stupid country

Reread it not too long ago, Xmas bowl is hands down the worst part of the manga, no contest. Aside fom the last chapter, everything about it fucking sucks, the art, the tension, the players, it's like Murata and Inagaki gave up entirely. This part of the manga could cure insomnia.

As in a female pro quarterback that plays with men? Bullshit.

more Karin

>implying i didnt read it BECAUSE i played football

I thoght the 5 ranks were like s class and the rest of their team were a's who simply looked mediocore by comparrison

He was better than almost any other character though.

In the fanwank that was the WC arc, he's shown to be equal with Shin.

There's been a few female football players at the High School level, though they are obviously outliers.

There was never any implication of this in the manga whatsoever.