Whistleblower fired for joke about thing he blew the whistle on

nypost com/2017/10/19/beloved-coach-fired-for-run-like-youre-being-chased-by-a-rapist-joke/

fucking classic bullshit where they turn it back on you. give these people no quarter.

can we all
www mvacaunited org home html
just join military veterans against sexual abuse? if they want to railroad people for reporting sexual abuse, maybe we should all just railroad them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fS7df1zivQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they form clique and cult like organizations that protect sexual abusers across the spectrum of extremity, then organizations like mvac could do a lot. are they open to normies joining? I wouldn't mind these people opening an office in my town or something.

it's like a guild.

what are we going to do societally? can not all be done administratively. Trump is doing his job now let's do ours.

I wish to start my own company and make millions, where I eventually drop redpill jokes so I can tell the media to fuck off in front of a huge audience

After that I would spend hours reading threads about myself on Sup Forums

>old military men train me to hunt pedophiles

this is my dream job who up

I want direct replies to prove I'm not getting botted out or something, suspicious activity always happens when you try to post about organizing against sexual abuse. Why is that?

>say stupid shit at work
>get fired
wew who would have thunk?!?!

yeah that is also true

BUT I HAVE A FEELING MY THREAD IS FUCKING INVISIBLE

OKAY IT'S ON

whats tupid about this - except for the fact that evil people have randomly decided that this kind of talks needs to bring pain on you
run like you're chased by a rapist is fucking good description of what is needed if you want to be competetive

As a convicted rapist I appreciate the consideration behind this firing.

you know... thats a good point

its not even a sexual comment

It's still a work place. Talking about being chased by a rapist while the number one topic on the news is rape in the film and sports industry is just bad timing. What happened to acting professional at work?
Getting fired straight away is pretty extreme I'll give you that. A written warning would have sufficed, unless he's already had a few of those.

who wants to talk about forming local guilds to fight pedos? the military mens did it, can we do it?

everyone knows the police are swine, so can we provide a trust outlet? yes, it is mass marketing that will save this world. something even a child could approach, yet with authority but not evil?

I do think it is this mvaca thing.

you're right, it was unprofessional. he was making reference to the other coach he blew the whistle on who was molesting the girls though

Also in the article:
>Miller first told administrators in 2015 that an assistant coach, Charles Goldberg, was creeping out female runners with excessive massages and touching. An internal probe cleared Goldberg that year, and he was allowed to continue coaching.
>Charles
>Goldberg
>creeping out female runners
Every fucking time

Mr Goldbergsteinbergstein probably got his feefees hurt and complained about his comment because being reminded of touching those girls is like another shoah to him.

you are completely right. man I like /nightpol/ it's the best.

>/nightpol/
You wot cunt? It's 3 minutes to 10 bong o'clock here

you know thats a good fucking point so what we actually have is

normal old man tries to get molester fired which actually should have been easy

then makes fun of him for molesting girls

and gets fired for that

can we get some sort of media shitstorm over this? i mean i guess there already is, because it's great

nightpol might be what I refer to as talking to the british

Good thing the government just re-approved my shitposting license.

It says in the article there were numerous women that were supposedly groped or whatever and the board still cleared his name. So either those women didn't say a fucking word for some reason or the board is just corrupt as fuck. A Goldberg continues working at a school where he groped people and the whistleblower gets fired for a joke in bad taste after 40 years of employment.

>fired for saying something
>nigger coaches force excruciatingly painful stretches on cheerleaders ON VIDEO
>KEEPS HIS JOB

yeah like if he had a hard on would it have made the difference, also that stretch shit was actual assault. she didn't want it.

well you just summed it up. I mean jesus fucking christ I don't really know what to say, that's why I'm going on about these crusader guilds

That's even easier to defend than not firing a jew.
>dem whiteys just dont know how to stretch senpai
>i was jus about to turn my life round my man
>why dey tryin to stop us workin
Don't forget, this coach story was in New York. If you're gona try and fire a jew you better have your shit together.

Should have went for black guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=1fS7df1zivQ

Came here to post this.

what do we do now

This.

I'm glad I plugged in my headphones to listen to that video, it was really worth it

these fucking people
now its wrong to discriminate against rapists